Reviews for Surrogate
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Huh Vala & Cassie isn't really a combo I had ever thought about...but somehow it works :-D
bec chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Great little story.! I loved it. We dont see many Cassie and Vala fics.
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'm so glad I found this story. You've captured the two characters perfectly and I enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Read a few of your stories so far. They've all been quite good, and I look forward to reading the rest!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Terrific, thank you!
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You've captured both Cassie and Vala so perfectly... I love how you explore them. They are both characters I love- characters who are so complex and yet I don't think were explored enought, and you've managed to take them and make them your own without losing the integrity of the character created on the show.

God damn, it's three in the morning and all I want to do is read your stories. They're addictive- your writing really is that good!

Thank you.
surferofdreams chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I really like this. :)
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i liked this story a lot. it was a really nice.
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i loved it! you write both characters wonderfully!
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I like Cassie fics, and this is a great one. I haven't read much with her interacting with Vala. This fic does it very well, in my opinion.
framework4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Delightful tale. Very well done. I love your interaction of Vala and Cassie.
Moosepath01 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Fantastic story! I love how Cassie suspects Vala of speaking one thing out loud, yet picking up the undertone that is almost opposite of what we hear and see Vala say. I think that is spot on and really enjoyed this story!
1477166 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Whoaa. That was really...REALLY well written. I really liked how you kept both characters the way they were, not changing them at all...and made them work.

It was just awesome. Well done! (:
Myosotis13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was a really good story! You kept Vala and Cassie so much in-character, and made their dynamics very believable-definitely would've loved to see that on screen! Also loved how you made the nature of their interactions evolve from tense and reluctant to relaxed and friendly. Very realistic and greatly portrayed! And I just loved how you got into Cassie's head. Really nailed her character down!

Great job;)

Myosotis
librarymouse chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great story. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.