Reviews for Last Goodnight Kiss
Fifilafemmenot logged in chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Yes! Yusei finally got his hands on what belongs to him! Woohoo!
Fifilafemmenot logged in chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Heh heh! Jack was worried because someone knows his secret. I thought it was kind of funny how he thought that Ayumi would be meek like her sister. Boy was he in for a surprise! This was good stuff and I can't wait for more!
Otto Inuke chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
lol

Ayumi is harrasing Jacktow-kun!

Who knew Jack can very arrogant w/o Mikage.

Oh, nice way of discribeing him, “that momentum guy”.

Can't wait Lucarly! shou!
Fifilafemme chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
As I read this chapter, I couldn't help but imagine Jack, Crow, and Yusei as kids (like how they're shown in the series). I felt that the background created for Jack was a little sad, as was Crow's. Although I have to admit that the term "basket" baby was kind of funny. Oh, and I thought that what little Yusei said was very insightful. This story has turned out fantastic and I can't wait for more.
Wanderer of Souls and Light chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Aw... that was so sad! It made me cry to think that Yusei was that forgiving. And he knows that much at ten years of age.
Protoman 0 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
You may have written Aki to be sarcastic about your writing, but this chapter really touches me. In seemingly so few words, you've got Yusei's personality down to a tee, in such an emotional way too. Someone with a great background, yet so humble and knows what's truly important when so young. I know that the harshness of life makes one grow up quickly, but that doesn't always mean so in a positive way. Yet we can say with a straight face that Yusei was one who was able to grow without letting hatred taint him, and that's what makes him truly special. All in all, excellent chapter. I hoep to see more like this one, keep up the good work!
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Great story! i plan on doing a Yusei's History story too but i don't think it'll have anything to do with yours. but do you mind if i borrow the journal and Yusei's parents? That way there isn't oo much confusion. Anyway...greatness! keep it up and don't let Aki(za) get you down!
Fifilafemme chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Wow, that was such an emotional chapter. I felt so sad for Mikage and her sister. I can't help but wonder what will happen with Etsu's journal too. Keep up the good work!
gr8azngrl chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Any death scene would be very hard 2 write...i'm sure ur not the 1st one. And all good fics need setup chapters anyways.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Set-up chapters are essential to any good multichapter story...and yes, I did find it kind of sad...but then, the death of a loved one is usually a sad occasion.
Fifilafemme chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Ah! *squeals* I was so overwhelmed by the cuteness of the very last scene. I was also happy to see that mini-Jack finally made his appearance. Now I'm dying for more! Keep up the great work and update soon.
Saq78642 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Aw, lil chibi Jack! Erm...Saq must compose himself. Yes, quite heartfelt XD
RedemptionWarrior chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Everything fits well enough...keep up the good work.
Saq78642 chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Ah Godwin...quite intresting
FullMetalBec chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Good chapter Lucarly, I'm looking forward to seeing Mini Jack.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »