Reviews for The Long, Dark Teatime of the Soul
unactiveee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wicked! That was quite some insight there. Maintaining a disturbing feel takes skill and you did it! An entertaining read!
FiveStarLunatic chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
::incoherent:: That was very surreal, but quite masterful. I especially love the way you ended it, with that note of futility. Especially with the implication of Subaru joining them eventually, it presents something of a mental photograph of the three of them locked into their own self-denial, each with a certain measure of realisation as to why they are there, but with no motivation or will to act on it. (Gomen ne for the run-on sentance ~_~')

Touching, beautiful, hopeless, sarcastic. I can't translate into words what this was to me.

The usage of 'save' rather than 'help' at the end was a particularly good choice on your part. If I could write even one thing like this, I could die happy. ::glomps::
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
So weird, and so bitter that I absolutely love it. o.O
Verthandi chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Awesome story! I agree that I can't see the two of them shaking hands and completely resolving their differences in the afterlife. I enjoyed your writing style, too.
Mikka K-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
And thus, it never ends. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Hmm. I really like this. I could give you meaningless compliments- that this is one of the best pieces I have ever read, that your words are put together beautifully, that it is extreamly in character- and while they would all be true, they wouldn't really matter. All I can say is that I am glad I have read this.
Ara chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Dark, bittersweet, and reminiscent of the Jean-Paul Sartre quote that "Hell is other people." Absolutely lovely. :)
ShinigamiForever chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Wow. Um... Yeah. Wow.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Gaaaaahhhh... I don't know whether to smile and go "Awwwwwww! How sweet!" or run screaming for mommy. That was one of the most disturbingly schizophrenic things I've ever read; very, very well done. Realistic too; frighteningly so. You sure you haven't been touring the Meifu lately?
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Very interesting concept! I really enjoyed it!
Kira chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
God DAMN. It's just like you to show me up. That was so f*uckin awe inspiringly perfect, especially the whole tea party thing you had going. I'm sorely proud of you.
Yuffie.K chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Oh my... This's such a (beautiful? Nah, too soothing.)(Um...Pretty?)(Okay okay...) X-ish fic... You noe... the underlying conflict under calm composure kinda thing? Yup...X-ish...And I like it! Good vocab too! Write more... please?