Reviews for The Threesome
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wait... so was Robin in the Red X uniform when he was fighting with Slade and then Robin sent the Red X outfit to some other criminal to keep up the façade? Cool...
CallMeTod chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved that. Just had to tell you, don't ask why but I just did.
maranda111 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Just checking so I understand. Was robin really the redx that kissed Slade or was that the other guy.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was so cute! I love little twists like that and stories where robin's the one surprising slade.
Amirrel chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Really enjoyed it! xD
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
i knew it was robin!... or at least, i'd hoped it was. lolz! teehee, thanks for making such an awesome oneshot... cutie! bwahahahaha! alas, evil robin has rubbed off on me! lolz! XD
The Darkest Half chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
WOW...

Sorry that deserved a line of its own. This was GREAT and unbelievable clever. Very original take on how Red X got the suit, that was in a tower guarded by five heroes and locked in a vault. And here's a good question I have never thought about until now…how did the new Red X in the show, even KNOW that Robin was the thief in the first place? I doubt the Titans leaked the news to the papers or something.

Thanks for getting me thinking and for the fic. I'm glad Wnyja mentioned it in her update.

D/2
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
So cyoot! Robin is quite the actor! lol.
Wynja chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
*LOL!*

Oh, this was priceless! I LOVED it! THis was a great one-shot, but the brian can't help to run away with it... what would happen if Slade found out? OMG, RObin would be in troubble, wouldn't he? Slade would NOT like being taken advantage off like that... *lol* *hugs this fic hard and adds it to favs*
SladinForever chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That was pure genius. I don't think anyone's thought of this. Excellent job; it was awesome. Keep it up!