Reviews for I Need You
Bonnie Banks chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
Wow. I read all 10 chapters in one day - I'm so glad I didn't have to wait for them to be updated! It's a real revisioning: the subtext and the dialogue added to make your story out of the episodes you used meshes so neatly with canon it feels like you've recreated part of the series.

Brava!
i luv ewansmile chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Nice ending to a good story. Well done.
Bonomania chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
This was great all the way through. Someone recommended it on LJ so I decided to head on over here to read it - and I'm glad that I did. I especially loved knowing House's thoughts, particularly when he was trying to get Wilson to notice that something was wrong. It was very frustrating for me when Wilson didn't catch on (and I was only reading it), so I can't imagine how horrible it would've been for House.

I love how you used Eve and One Day One Room for the final chapter.

House and Cuddy to the rescue XD (Made me happy.)

Thank you for this. You handled it perfectly.
Potterworm chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
This was fantastically written, and ending it off with this episode was a great idea. Good job.
Jisa chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
Loved it!
i luv ewansmile chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
I really like your rendition of this episode, its very interesting to see it from this viewpoint. Great chapter.
Max Gat chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Of course it will be okay :D
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Go House! Nice update!
Max Gat chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
WOW!

just read the previoius chapter as well, glad Wilson finally cottoned on.

Yay for House standing up to Tritter like that!
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
I'm so glad that Wilson knows and House has an ally in this battle with Tritter. This chapter was so well written and deep, emotinal. Well done.
A Messenger chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Love the story! Please keep updating! The story keeps getting better and better!
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Gezz, House. I wonder where his breaking point will be, or when someone will stop being dense and figure out whats going on. Nice update.
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Oh, the tension is building. Great chapter.
Max Gat chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
God I love this.

And.. 2 chapters in one day? YAY!
passionfornight chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
So on top of being in pain he gets the added side effect of nausea from the morphine. Lovely. Nice chapter. Sometimes I feel that Wilson is a little slow. House needs help but he isn't going to admit it. Sometimes you need someone else to see that your drowning. Please update soon.