Reviews for Rose of Jericho
I can't believe there is a sequal. I went on peter paupers profile and saw just now
hello-totoro-ninja chapter 31 . 4/10
Sigh, years later and I still come back to this story when I'm feeling down. It always cheers me up.
Child of Wind and Wolves chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
I've read this story a few times in the past few years, it is one that I always come back to when I want a good, long read. But now, it's different, I feel like I can relate to Yuuki in a way. Since the last time I read it, I've gotten engaged and it really is interesting.

"Someone wanted her enough to stay for the rest of their lives." That rings true for me. I know this is an old story but I still love reading it.
InLuvWithCandy chapter 50 . 10/4/2014
I love this story so much, and I kept smiling at end of such a great story, even though I cried so much
Nic7C chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This story is beautiful. It's great that you made this sequel :) It's made me think about life differently.. Deep, I know :') I like how it's different to the other stories; this has real feelings which people can relate to. It's made me laugh, cry and feel lots of different emotions.. I live how you ended it.. It was sweet and brought me to tears - in a good way. And I like how you added those short stories at the end they were sweet especially the one with their son :)
soundbird chapter 50 . 7/30/2013
This is the best story I ever read. I am so happy and so sad all at once. I feel old after reading it. Kinda like in Inception where they woke up from dreaming a whole lifetime. They dreamt a whole lifetime and woke up to being young. It is so weird. But I am so happy that you finished it the way you did. Absolute closure. I hate endings because I hate saying goodbye to the journey, but it was so beautiful. There is just no other way it could be done. It is quite amazing how you made this story surpass the fact that it is a fanfiction. I forgot along the way. I am going to feel pretty weird when I watch the anime or read the manga again. Your story completely blew my mind. I dont even know how you considered removing it. Even whem you take out the plot the philosophies are quite amazing. I think I might just have to print it all out so I can read it again some other time. This was quite the journey you wrote. Thank you so very much.
koomshiga chapter 42 . 6/12/2013
I know this was just a fanfiction and most prople will think that who ever wrote is just some girl with too much time on their hands but, I got so many things from this. I read this a while ago but I just now felt like I needed to review. There was a time when I hated life, myself, my family, my friends, I just hated everything I was hopelessly depressed and I just wanted to die. Your story helped me realize that in order to get to the things in life you have to be willing to hurt for it. I am know a more optimistic person and I'm glad I came across this fanfiction. Thank you author for helping realize this!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/24/2013
That. Was. Beautiful. *teardrop*
RaeDawnxx chapter 42 . 4/28/2013
This is more than a story...its a piece of art and i absolutely loved every moment of it. . .
yokishko chapter 50 . 4/13/2013
OMG! THANK YOU!

I cried when you said you would remove these stories. Since they are among the best that I've ever read on this site (and I've read a lot, my faves list proves it. They should make a super fave list or something, so I can put my top favorites from my favorite stories list).

Actually I just about cried again when I saw the title of this update, total misinterpretation and hasty conclusion on my part, but I cheered up again after reading its content.

Seriously I love your writing, even with the typos and mistakes (which are not quite bad, I've seen/read stories with way more horrendous mistakes.). Again thank you for not taking the stories down.
Alice Madison Parker chapter 50 . 4/11/2013
Both Chrysanthemum and Rose of Jericho are in the top 5 out of 190 of my favorited stories. Whenever I feel extremely emotional, I turn to these stories to cheer me up, because the way you portrayed Kyoya and Yuuki feels realistic to me and for the few hours I read your stories, I'm living in their life. While i understand the feeling of looking back and not being happy with what was written in the past, it's still a part of who you used to be. Please don't take down these stories.
wolfgirl336699 chapter 50 . 4/11/2013
No don't take it down I love this story and Find it really good! It is an amazing story and though it is one that's been on here for a while, it is still something I read once in a while! Please do not remove this
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 50 . 4/11/2013
I honestly doubt that critic than. Seriously even if your writing style has changed and become stronger this story is part of who you are and how you've developed as a writer. If this is how you started out than I can't wait to see wait you come up with next. Your stories are two of my absolute favorites in this genre; you were successfully able to grab the audiences emotions, provided vivid imagery and allowed you character to develope wonderfully. So I hope you keep these stories up and I hope you will be able to look back at them proudly for what they are... a wonderful begining for some one who will no doubt become an even greater writer.
hello-totoro-ninja chapter 50 . 4/11/2013
Leave it up. This story has always, and will always be my favorite OHSHC fic. You might not be proud of it, but I feel like it is a stepping stone in your writing career, so to speak. I also want others to be able to read this story because it inspired me and will most likely inspire them.
ProcrastinatorandLazyBoy chapter 50 . 4/11/2013
Please keep this up. I love reading this. Just because it isn't who you aren't now doesn't mean this cant remind you of who you are and how you have progressed as a writer.
Please keep this up.