Reviews for I'll Be Your Lover Too
TSW-913 chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Are you still working on this? I am very interested in what's going to happen next...
Raggs chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
I love your story, it's fabulous! I love the fact that you add outfits and love where the story is going! Please update soon, I am dying to find out what happens next! x
robocop09 chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
wow that was good. can't wait till the party. :)
clarinetguardgeek07 chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
i love it and i cant wait to read more
aussie-gleek chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is a great story, Can't wait for more chapters!
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
thanks! :)

Awesome job..

looking forward to more!
nermalasu chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
well, i don't think that bella has any right to be upset with rosalie with what she is doing to emmett. she needs to break it off with emmett asap and quit stringing him along. that way people aren't miserable and can move on however they chose. i know bella doesn't want to make him unhappy but no matter when she does it he will be and why make yourself miserable in the process? but yay for emmett getting the job! and i really liked the heart to heart the boys had with each other. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
kakashifan-0001 chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Great chapter, Please update soon.
nermalasu chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
well, i'm glad she finally made a decision but she should end it with emmett sooner rather than later. and i can't believe they were playing footsies with him right there! obvious much? jasper and kiera are right...she just needs to do it so they both can move on. great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
ann ly chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i have a huge grin in my face

since 1st line of your fanfics

so...thank you!
robocop09 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
YAY! exciting i loved it. i think it's great that bella has chosen someone and i think everyone is in for a surprise.

keep writing and welcome back
Jane.Doe013 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
omg thankyou so much for updating i really love this fanfic and have been waiting for ages for the update lol i was so cut when it never but updated :( but u did so yay :) ty can;t wait to read it and im about to yay :D
twilight wolves chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
:D AWESOME! MOREE!
nermalasu chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
so now bella and edward are dreaming about being together...this is either gonna be a happily ever after or completely screwed up! however if rose and emmett have feelings for each other that will make it a little better for emmett right? great chapter thanks so much for the update!