Reviews for The Wolf and Little Red: A Hogwarts Love Story
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 35 . 3/9
AaaAAAAaaaaaaahhhhh that was cuteeees.
Anyway, i realised back in chapter...uuuuuhh...13? That this is probably the first time I've seen Ron as a womanizer. Charlie? Sure. But Ron? Not 'till now. I honestly don't really know what I feel about it. I do 't hate it I guess.
I know this is aaaaages after you finished the fic, but well done. Seriously. Fantastic job. Okay. Bye. :D
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 32 . 3/9
I meant to tell you this last chapter but i forgot. The runes you described and their respective names, are (most of them) in the FUTHARK alphabet, which is the Norse (Viking) alphabet. Just wondering if you knew that. Because I am studying Vikings this term for Humanities at school, and at first I didn'tthink much of the runes in the fanfic, but Dumbledore got to Tiwaz and I went, "wait...". If it interests you (if you hadn't already knob, that is), all the runes' meanings are somehow, even if vaguely, related to their Nordic ones. I won't elborate because my hands are getting tired from typing on a phone, but if you want I can give you the link to a site that gives a decent explanation. Again, if you don't ready know.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 31 . 3/9
Wait, what? I thought she was joking. Also, wow.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 29 . 3/9
Ohmy God. Oh my god. She killed bellatrix. She KILLED Bellatrix. She used a Killing Curse. I have read enough books with killin in them to mnow that she will never be the same again. Although, she had used a fatal spell in fifth year so maybe her innocence was already destroyed there.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 28 . 3/9
Me when i read "aphrodisia". Thrash around violently in my bed where i was reading and bang my head into my pillow about 7 times then screamig silently and swearing.
I havent even finished the chapter yet. I had to go down and review. Goddamm it! Fanfiction will be the death of me.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 23 . 3/9
Oh my bloody god! What the hell happened there. Can I just say I like this civility between Snape and Hermione very much. CIVILITY, mind you, not romance, because I am not a Snamione shipper. That much. Gods I have a wrong mind. I ship the weirdest and wrongest ships.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 22 . 3/9
Whoa. Snape? Proud of Hermione? Jealous of Lupin? Hermione going to bed without doing homework? That's it. Somewhere, pigs are flying all the way up to the now burnt-out Sun.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 16 . 3/9
For god's sake.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 15 . 3/9
Holy FUCK! I did NOT see that coming.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 14 . 3/9
*sigh*
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 13 . 3/9
*narrowing my eyes because i cant make that emoticon* This chapter ended way too nicely and its only chapter 13 out of 35. Whats gonna happen now?
On another note, that's always his line in your stories, isnt it? "I'm sirius black." Gosh, the arrogant arse.
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 12 . 3/9
Oh my gods this is frustrating! Ugh just get over it and shag her! But i suppose thats the point of the story. *sigh*
Not Just A Reader - A Fangirl chapter 8 . 3/9
This chapter legit scared me to death. What the hell? God, I'm looking at those curses in an entirely different light now. Thanks. I don't really know if I'm being sarcastic or not.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 24 . 1/17
Interesting turn of events! I loooove your story so far! One of the best I've ever read! Amazing love scenes, Sirius thrown in was a bonus, and the friendship with Snape was beyond what I could've ever imagined as a fan of all those pairings :)
SwomeeSwan chapter 35 . 10/2/2013
This was a very fun and lovely story, loved it!