Reviews for Like Knives and Silk
Zukuto chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was brilliant!
A fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You are amazing. Just, completely amazing. You give fanfiction writers such a good name. Reading this just blows my mind. As lame as this sounds, I hope my writing will be as good as yours one day. Your pieces are always so deep and eloquent and beautiful.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was a wonderful story!

Please write more because you're too awesome to give up :D
xogs chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I know this is an older story, but I just found it today. Very very wonderful story! I love Charon and your LW is adorable.
Lakritzwolf chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow. Just... wow.

I kind of lost eh desire to work on ym own story any more, because, simply, you said all there was to say. I'm completely amazed as how you managed to convey so many emotions ans truths in so few and perfetclty written words.

Stunning.
Julia Celeste chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
The story was beautifully written and I was easily able to place myself in her position. It was very lovely, one of the best stories I've read in a long time. )

I think even in our world we deal with the same issues one would in a post-apocalyptic Earth. Your story, in my opinion, captures that idea. Once again, very lovely.
TempestHeart chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is by far the best Charoncentric story I've seen so far. Your LW is great; I love her thoughts being layered in the story with the smutty goodness ;) I think you Charon is great, it's by far the most believeable one, and I want this to happen in-game. Why can't we get a litte ghoul love? *sobs* Anyway; great story, thank you for making my day! :)
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Okay, this story was pretty much perfect, and your OC is unbelievable and this is, in all honestly, the best Charon romance I've ever read. It was gritty and funny and HOT, and you put their story in the middle of the sexin's perfectly. Loved it.
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I usually hate stories that go back and forth, but your setup was brilliant. I understood it, and it pulled me in deeper with your character. Charon in this, is beautifully well written. The best part, is that the ending doesn't leave you feeling empty.
Medado chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I bow down to this.

Beautifully written. Definitely a favorite.
Kyrsea-The Horror Movie Lover chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow, that really was a wonderful oneshot. You did a beautiful job.
Electric Muse chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I see that it's been a while since anyone's reviewed this gorgeous little diamond, but I shall try my hand...

Dear god woman have you perfected first person. Whenever I read a first person piece, I usually run away before I can get very far into it. But you COMPLETELY caught me off guard, and I didn't know that it was in first person until a couple paragraphs in.

Not to mention the beauty of the whole thing. You must have worked REALLY hard on this thing, and it totally payed off. This was the single most impressive and enjoyable Charon/LW fic I have read yet.

Amazing job. Really, really amazing.
Kuroi Diamond chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
May I just say; I have read this story so many times that I have invented a drinking game to go with it; every time scotch is mentioned, one must drink some scotch. It hardly needs the game to make it interesting on the 6th or 7th read-through, but I just thought it was the best way to say how much I enjoy it. In fact, all your work that I have read has been an absolute pleasure and experience to read.

This story is probably one of the more fantastic pieces I have read in terms of describing the wander and Charon’s relationship. I also appreciate the anonymity of the wanderer, because the second you name them, they kind of become your original character which can so often and easily ruin the beauty behind the idea of the Lone Wanderer. It’s great that you’re able to develop them as a person and let the reader relate to them without giving them a name.

I wouldn't have said that this story quite warrants tragedy as a genre however, because it brings up so many positive aspects of the wanderer and Charon's existence and ends on such a positive and beautiful note. I recognize elements of tragedy exist in it, but the end result of the story is that I am left feeling rather positive myself. But hey, I'm probably missing your reason behind choosing it entirely and I'd love to be enlightened.

Looking forward to your work in the future,

KD
GrievousGirl19 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
AH! tht waz such a good story!
Heavenztrash chapter 1 . 4/27/2009