Reviews for Defrosting Edward
CmeClearLee chapter 3 . 6/1
Oh my god yes! this edward is everything and im only on the 1st chapter.
FlamingMaple chapter 20 . 5/12
Lordy. Found your stories this past week. Let's just say, that in finding this particular lemon monstrosity (as you put it) that all my own writing has fallen off the table - along with my attention for many other things. As in, I might have missed my train stop by two stations. On my way to a field trip that I was supervising. So, merci beaucoup from a fellow Canadian. You have a grasp of the compelling in your twific narratives.
annyesha chapter 26 . 1/9
i love this story its so magical. love it love it... do you have more stories like this?
Jesstew chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
I loved! Where's part 3? So sad you didn't posted it.
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
Thanks for another great read! I will always hope that you can find a way to post Part 3 of the epilogue, and mark this one complete some day when we least expect it. Fingers crossed.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 26 . 7/30/2017
Hot. Sexy. Sweet. Amazing job. I loved it.
myimagination2012 chapter 12 . 4/19/2017
Poor girl...just wanted sone gingerale ...lol
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
You are brilliant bella
Carla Gasperoni chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
wow!
please finish this!
DraBSwan chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Oh, yes, I want to be into Edwards head! This defrosting is becomeing more and more interesting...
DraBSwan chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
Oh, I like this story! So canon, and at the same time, so passionate. This Edward is a lot different from your Preyward, but I do like it ;)
DraBSwan chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This, as they say, is a good start. I wonder what Alice saw ... or not. Its much better It to discover it for myself.
JennBolden9598 chapter 26 . 6/24/2016
Oh I hope that someday you will find the time to revisit this story, it's so good!
Quirkykitten77 chapter 26 . 4/2/2016
g
MaraJadeblu chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
This really hit the spot- I've been craving a "practice makes perfect" fic. Thanks for writing! Your lemons are great :P :feeds tree:
1,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »