Reviews for Defrosting Edward
Edward lived during the 20th century, not the 18th.
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 26 . 4/27
Just reread this story for the umpteenth time, and every time I am struck by the incompleteness of Defrosting Edward. In a way, this couple has now come full circle, because they started on an angsty note and ended on one (if you are to take part two as the last installment the reader will get). Nevertheless, I am enamored with the way you write: your imagery, vocabulary, and personal touch. I would really appreciate the chance to read the final installment of the Honeymoon Epilogue. I’d like to see B&E settled in they’re sex life, and more in love than ever! Take your time, but know that DFE will remain in my follows until it is complete lol!

XOXO Anarchy
tookeeluvs chapter 5 . 2/11
I just found this sweet lil gem and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

I outright laughed out loud at this line, “Ah, yes, there it is and I go dumb.”

LOVE it! Now to finish reading this chapter as I stopped mid-read just to write this review after laughing at that line.
Linnamedeiros chapter 26 . 11/3/2018
O. M. G. LOVED IT ALL! Just found this and im definitely reading up all your work lol our perv sides match haha wow
BishPlease23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
PLEASE UPDATE!
Zandriarose2002 chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
This is so good...I’m shook
CmeClearLee chapter 3 . 6/1/2018
Oh my god yes! this edward is everything and im only on the 1st chapter.
FlamingMaple chapter 20 . 5/12/2018
Lordy. Found your stories this past week. Let's just say, that in finding this particular lemon monstrosity (as you put it) that all my own writing has fallen off the table - along with my attention for many other things. As in, I might have missed my train stop by two stations. On my way to a field trip that I was supervising. So, merci beaucoup from a fellow Canadian. You have a grasp of the compelling in your twific narratives.
annyesha chapter 26 . 1/9/2018
i love this story its so magical. love it love it... do you have more stories like this?
Jesstew chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
I loved! Where's part 3? So sad you didn't posted it.
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
Thanks for another great read! I will always hope that you can find a way to post Part 3 of the epilogue, and mark this one complete some day when we least expect it. Fingers crossed.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 26 . 7/30/2017
Hot. Sexy. Sweet. Amazing job. I loved it.
myimagination2012 chapter 12 . 4/19/2017
Poor girl...just wanted sone gingerale ...lol
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017