Reviews for Defrosting Edward
GluttonyOfReading chapter 26 . 9/20/2023
I love it. I’m definitely going to check out your other stories.
GluttonyOfReading chapter 19 . 9/19/2023
I’m loving everything about this chapter. I love how possessive Edward is. Although I’m not too big of a fan of Alice and her constant begging but on the other hand I’m not too fond of Bella constantly turning it down and making it very apparent she doesn’t want to go. But that’s just me. I still like everything you’ve done. And honestly you’ve made me like bella as a character way more than I ever did in the real twilight series
GluttonyOfReading chapter 7 . 9/19/2023
I love his pov more than anything. Also love the comments he made throughout about how she’s his and she can’t hide her pleasure from him. I wonder if I’ll see oral. Also I hope every chapter for Bella has a twin chapter with Edward for his reactions
smileeymonique96 chapter 1 . 3/8/2023
Just re read this for the millionth bazillionth time… this is my canon all the loving, tender, sexy moments. That’s what we missed in the books honestly. My god you are so talented! Love love love every single one of your stories and read them ALL the time
Guest chapter 15 . 1/14/2023
totally agree he has to have tricks even if he's not going to be a cassnova
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2023
Lol the idea dof excessive Edward shaking his head at his family over the ginger is hilarious
Yulika chapter 26 . 9/27/2022
Brilliant story, this Edward was equally hot and loving. Thanks for sharing!
Shazzeer chapter 26 . 8/3/2022
Aww no part 3?. Okey, I do see the resemblance between Dark and Defrost ;). And I do get how Edward hates himself for the act despite Bella enjoying it, running from him does call to his predatory nature to catch and devour ;).

I also get Bella blaming herself for Edwards self hate. But they did have a great fuck session against that tree, let’s hope it wasn’t one of Esme’s favourites ;)
Shazzeer chapter 25 . 8/3/2022
And that’s how it should’ve been, no fade to black and no fear and loathing over Bella’s bruises!.
Now I do wonder if a vampire hybrid pregnancy is possible ;)
Shazzeer chapter 24 . 8/3/2022
No bed bugs allowed, only Edward ;). And did Bella not eat because she was in turmoil over Edward pulling back in the kitchen?
Shazzeer chapter 23 . 8/3/2022
We’ll se how the majority ruled for their wedding night ;).
And even though it’s hard for him, how is he supposed to be able to have full on sex with Bella, if he can’t even control himself if she has him in his mouth? ;).

That always made zero sense to me, they did nothing before the wedding and just expected for it to work, like nah, bigger chance of her being mangled and get broken bones ;)
Shazzeer chapter 22 . 8/3/2022
Yes, it’s we’ll know that Jasper liked to be around Bella and Edward due to their happiness, and Jasper spread that around.
As well as lust ;).

With all their land… they could easily have cottages spread out, full privacy unless they are screaming at the top of their lungs ;)
Shazzeer chapter 21 . 8/2/2022
She coulda gone if on him way harder then that. But she has started to accept that he won’t stop gifting her things ;).
Shazzeer chapter 20 . 8/2/2022
Mike needs to get a clue, and Jessica shouldn’t have faked it. Sure the first time might not be all to enjoyable when your both fumbling and unsure. But she should’ve spoken up and told him that this or that doesn’t feel good. It’s easy for someone else’s to say that she should speak up… but she should!
Shazzeer chapter 19 . 8/2/2022
Yeah, a drive in movie gathers is not a good space for an empath and a mind reader. I can see an irritated Edward thumping cars left and right for not being in the same position with Bella ;)
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »