Reviews for Defrosting Edward
totally agree he has to have tricks even if he's not going to be a cassnova
Lol the idea dof excessive Edward shaking his head at his family over the ginger is hilarious
Yulika chapter 26 . 9/27/2022
Brilliant story, this Edward was equally hot and loving. Thanks for sharing!
Shazzeer chapter 26 . 8/3/2022
Aww no part 3?. Okey, I do see the resemblance between Dark and Defrost ;). And I do get how Edward hates himself for the act despite Bella enjoying it, running from him does call to his predatory nature to catch and devour ;).

I also get Bella blaming herself for Edwards self hate. But they did have a great fuck session against that tree, let’s hope it wasn’t one of Esme’s favourites ;)
Shazzeer chapter 25 . 8/3/2022
And that’s how it should’ve been, no fade to black and no fear and loathing over Bella’s bruises!.
Now I do wonder if a vampire hybrid pregnancy is possible ;)
Shazzeer chapter 24 . 8/3/2022
No bed bugs allowed, only Edward ;). And did Bella not eat because she was in turmoil over Edward pulling back in the kitchen?
Shazzeer chapter 23 . 8/3/2022
We’ll se how the majority ruled for their wedding night ;).
And even though it’s hard for him, how is he supposed to be able to have full on sex with Bella, if he can’t even control himself if she has him in his mouth? ;).

That always made zero sense to me, they did nothing before the wedding and just expected for it to work, like nah, bigger chance of her being mangled and get broken bones ;)
Shazzeer chapter 22 . 8/3/2022
Yes, it’s we’ll know that Jasper liked to be around Bella and Edward due to their happiness, and Jasper spread that around.
As well as lust ;).

With all their land… they could easily have cottages spread out, full privacy unless they are screaming at the top of their lungs ;)
Shazzeer chapter 21 . 8/2/2022
She coulda gone if on him way harder then that. But she has started to accept that he won’t stop gifting her things ;).
Shazzeer chapter 20 . 8/2/2022
Mike needs to get a clue, and Jessica shouldn’t have faked it. Sure the first time might not be all to enjoyable when your both fumbling and unsure. But she should’ve spoken up and told him that this or that doesn’t feel good. It’s easy for someone else’s to say that she should speak up… but she should!
Shazzeer chapter 19 . 8/2/2022
Yeah, a drive in movie gathers is not a good space for an empath and a mind reader. I can see an irritated Edward thumping cars left and right for not being in the same position with Bella ;)
Shazzeer chapter 18 . 8/2/2022
No place is safe from them ;). Maybe Charlie will throw a bitch fit over the torn dress… or maybe they’ll say she got cold and the shirt covers the tatters? ;)
Shazzeer chapter 17 . 8/1/2022
Let’s plant all the unmanly flowers over Emmet ;).
The Alaska Cesar was a really nice thought, so is the freesias from Rose. Of course they will watch Charlie from afar, but that’s not the same thing as being there. And a new mattress really was in order, the old one must’ve been minimum 20 years old if not more XD
Shazzeer chapter 16 . 8/1/2022
That just got Lemon Tree by Fools Garden stuck in my head XD. I sang along loud and proud ( and not even close to the lyrics) as a child in the car whenever that came on the radio XD.

And not knowing what’s happening would also make me believe I peed myself, poor Bella being mortified for those 5 horrible seconds XD.
Shazzeer chapter 15 . 8/1/2022
Ha ha, Lauren the little viper XD. She has it coming’ being a bitch ;). Ohhh the feel of those summer night in a park, on blankets among friends and live music.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »