Reviews for Defrosting Edward
thesiflster chapter 26 . 10/19/2012
I'm going to miss these two so much. You've made the complications of vampire/human sex seem quite realistic in this chapter
1853kaz chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
16 chapters to go.. Surely he doesn't give in that easily?! ;)
1853kaz chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
He's happy, I imagine ;)
JillyReb chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
Them both being upset made me sad, but the chapter was sooooo good!
thesiflster chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
This very well written fluff. The love scenes aren't corny and you are still remaing true to the characters.

/2012/06/21/emma-stone-gifs/4/
1853kaz chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Epov next? Oh yes! :)
JillyReb chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
Loved it!
thesiflster chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
This is the best, lol
glo4twilight chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
omg aleea this was frickin awesome which is no surprise of course! i loved how they got through this learned a lesson and are more deeply in love than ever! i cried cos bella was alone and of course was hurt by edwards words and fully clothed herself. how wonderful that when he got back they were in each others arms and he took her clothes off and took her to the water to cool down. i understand bella just encouraging him to take her up against that tree. mmmhmmm so frickin hot n sexy but yes dangerous! but we are talking about our bella that has no self-preservation and is madly in love with edward and has never been afraid of him! i loved this and am rapt that there is another part so i must have issues too cos i felt my heart sink at the end of this chapter till i read your a/n...lol! as for your PftW story i'm saving that to read when it's complete..something to look forward to!lol! love your work as always gf keep up the brilliant work!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I have a craving for a bit of canon Edward. Back to pick up this story again - may as well start from the beginning, right? Such a torture, LOL! ;)
glo4twilight chapter 25 . 10/16/2012
well it certainly seems that your case of writers block hasn't diminished your incredible talent in any way and you truly are back with a vengence! this chapter just proves that! it wasn't only hot as all get out but so magnificently written! wow! i have always ever only been completely intrigued and captivated by your writing but this was just phenomenal. as i am so inept at writing how this has really affected me due to my lack of word knowledge i can't completely convey what i ! on the whole these guys seemed to have spoken to you in leaps and bounds and we reaped the benefits of you stringing their words so perfectly together bringing such a stellar account of their wonderful night and first official union! your edward is amazing and i'm so glad that he wasn't as self deprecating and the canon...but was well...sexy and loving and passionate and eager to go for more not stay away from bella! that was such a relief! they just fall more and more in love with each other and well i better stop now or this review will get just as long as the chapter and i need to go read part 2 lol!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
Very good story...BD should have been like that LOL ;)
You did a great job, especially with the characters' personalities and reactions!
Can't wait for the third part of the epilogue...I'm intrigued as to how you're gonna end it...Will you choose the canon or non-canon option...Interesting speculation...
Thanks for your words. Cecile
Twiggalina chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Great Emmett in this story!
Twiggalina chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I think you did the right thing by keeping to stuff!
kittiekatz34 chapter 24 . 10/15/2012
makes me wanna tell him no all the time:)
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »