Reviews for Defrosting Edward
magicaltears chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Another amazing chapter! This is definitely one of the best NC17 scenes I've read so far. Loved it.

Your an amazing author! Keep the characters coming.

-Britt-
Briee chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Yummy times a lot... I very much enjoyed this story. I like Edward's pov very much as well. It's cause he's a vamp and he feels things way more intensely that it just adds to the goodness.
xosarahxoxo chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
i just came across this story today and it is soo good!

please continue. i like both bellas and edwards POV.
dA-mama23434 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
OMG! Keep them coming! I absolutely love EPOV and how true you have kept his character. Thank you...Keep writing!
sstteepphhyy chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
I can safely say that i'm addicted. The story is really good. I thinkthat it should be written in both EPOV and BPOV, maybe alternating each chapter? Anyway, keep up with the good work, cant wait for the next chapter!
fairytail dreamer chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
ohh great chappy! feelin bit warm in the cheeks lol! I'm surprised that ppl prefer EPOV - I like reading his but prefer bellas - I feel it's somthing I can realate to a bit more - well being a girl and all lol! Since your asking - i vote for Bells POV next chapter lol! sorry! xx
JedRello chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Make that jello yet? Great chapter and I really love EPOV better than Bella so I am glad you are sticking with that.
octoberland chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Another hot chapter. :) Though how the hell they were able to keep from "slippage" is beyond me. I don't mean technically, I mean because of the heat of the moment. I went back and read some of the suggestions other people left and I love the idea of Edward getting revenge on Bella by teasing her. Guess I'm a sadist that way. :) Also is he ever going to explore the undiscovered "country"? ;) Whatever you decide I know I'll enjoy it. And in all seriousness you do write him very well and I love the balance of desire and love.

And now I leave you with another quote, fellow bunny slipper...

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
GotToLoveCrazyChicks chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
I am loving this story... :)

Can't wait to read more...

I love the EPOV
SnowMistk chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
ok i wish i had my own personal ice pack lol. i totally loved this chapter and i hope you update soon. why use ropes edward would hate giving her rope burn but scarves would be a nice susbtitute lol. im good with EPOV but i enjoyed BPOV a lot too but its just up to u! just update!
flamingheart1974 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
yay im soo glad i found this again i absolutly love your story im so sorry i havent reviewed till now cant wait to see what happens next
Lacy-Jane chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Another wonderful chapter, keep up the great writing!
irishtwimom chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
MORE MORE MORE! Your Edward is amazing - he's just how I like him. I loved both POVs (Bella's was very humorous) but you write Edward so well that I must have more. Thank you for feeding my very hungry fantasy - there's just not enough 'perfect Edward' fanfic out there.
Myra030 chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Very interesting, you should really keep writing this one. Both POV's please.
Memory from a dream chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
OMG i absolutely love this! It makes edward so dreamy and yummy, i just want to eat him up! U r amazing my dear and i devoured every inch of this! Please update soon:)

Memory from a dream