Reviews for Defrosting Edward
Aiobhneas chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I love edwards PoV! great job! finally he is a bit more defrosted! lol

you really need to do Edward's POV on Isle Esme - at least the first night (minus the morning scene) the way you capture Edward is perfect and I would love to read your take on that night. keep up the great work.
KatiePooh chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
Ah...

This was excellent!

You did Such a good job with the balance between the "sex" aspect and the true characters and their relationship...which made it even HOTTER!

I totally want to read more!

Your writing is very eloquent (I don't think that's spelled correctly :S).
B0babs chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
YES! MORE! Ungh!

Practice does make perfect, after all.

I'm an insatiable little witch too.

As far as POV, I like both. It's great to get the thoughts of both of them, but only when it's something important, otherwise it just gets repetitive.

Oh, and who needs hands. I mean, what would life be like without the ability to tie your mate up once in a while?

Love you, love the story, and really WANT Edward!
Aestheticvoyager chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
phew that was a good chapter...

please carry on writing, bella needs some of her frustration let out through your writing skills.

possibly bella could find some substitute for her incapacitated hands? edward possibly walk in WHAT THE HELL IS BELLA DOING?

ha

ha.
Robin123123 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I love EPOV, there's so much internal conflict. I love seeing him slowly breaking down... lol, ggr!

Well, if Bella has bandaged hands, I guess she'll just have to use her mouth. And her feet, omg! Foot fetish anyone, lol. Maybe not a "footjob", but just a dash of foot. A pinch of toes. A smidgen of sole. Maybe Edward has to tie her hands to keep her from using them?

I've got silly ideas up the wazoo. Speaking of wazoos... there's and idea! lol jk!

But if you ever did write a piece which included anal sex, I would advise against referring to it as a wazoo. Might break the mood.
vampireaddict08 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
LOVE IT~! you are an amazing writer! and this is totally a hawt story! cannot wait to read the next chapter! also i personally think reading both sides is awesome!
kiss-this-goodbye chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
YESYESYESYESYES! More! I like both their POVs for different reasons. Obviously, physically, I can relate to Bella more, but Edward's POV is just fascinating considering he has so much knowledge and has had nothing to do with it up to this point. I'm sure he has plenty of sexual frustration when it comes to Bella, and I would certainly like to see him (heheh) take it out on her. I was specifically thinking that maybe next time Bella would be having a rough time keeping her hands to herself and Edward decides to tie her up and tease her to the brink of insanity as revenge for her little bath scheme. And, of course, Bella doesn't have her hands but she does have her mouth... But I'm thinking more that she would ask to actually watch him jack it since she couldn't touch him and was intrigued by his little performance last time. I know that it's been done before, but it hasn't really been done WELL, and I think you could remedy that. Edward touching himself is just...magnificent, in my mind. He hasn't really been done justice in my opinion.
fairytail dreamer chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
lol can i attend LLA? i think i have a problem! lol! i like what you did with this - i liked seeing both sides of the story - sorry but right now i'm all out of suggestions! anything that comes to me for the story i'll let you know! But keep it going if you can - looking forward to reading your next story.

Fd

xx
SnowMistk chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
oh i so totally loved this chapter and i of course want more ...and to be honest you are so good at capturing bella and edward that both pov would be amazing but whatever you do will be phenomanel because you are good at capturing their characters. well lets see bella cant drive cant bathe cant dress cant give him an hj but can give a bj lol i dont know there are so many options and ur creative just type!
justforfunsies chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
the two different POVs were a really good idea!
Silkie chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Practice, practice, practice.

Both POV very enjoyable but I definitely enjoyed Edwards that little bit more.
JillyReb chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Yummy! I like both POV, but if I had to choose, maybe Edwards!
JedRello chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
My review will not be very exciting because I have no dirty suggestions. One thing I really like abou tthis story is that it is totally descriptive but is still very clean with the words you use. Not a big fan of words like cunt and pussy and some writing use those regularly, not my cup of tea. Anyway, I would love to read more from Edward's perspective.
unique0987654321 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Hhmm how about after carlisle is done bella returns the favor, she cant use her hands but, oral is definatly an option. It might be fun if the rest of the family in the middle of their alone time, sorry but I like it when bella gets teased and emmet just can't pass up on that much amo. I love your story by the way!
octoberland chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
You can't stop there! They were INTERRUPTED. You should do at least a little of whatever Edward was thinking of before Carlisle said he needed to check on Bella. You know...like tasting her. :) I mean the poor girl can't use her hands. She needs to be pampered.

Oh and I like EPOV but I'm not adverse to BPOV either. Both were interesting but I have a preference for Edward. I just like the way he thinks.
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »