Reviews for Defrosting Edward
Twiggalina chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Edward and his eager tongue *fans self*
Great stuff Aleea!
Twiggalina chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Edward taking his time sounds about the best thing EVER;)
Twiggalina chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Great stuff:)
Twiggalina chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Blimey Aleea,that was some lemon,or should it be called a lime?
Twiggalina chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
He's so sweet!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Yep,he's well and truly defrosted:)
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Great stuff!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Okay,so I caved and decided to read before you posted the last chapter!
Great stuff!
AdonicaSS chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
Never never apologize for the length of your chapters/stories. I devor every word.

Sweet J that was some sexin'! Love how they talked it out afterwards. Love their devotion to each other.

But - and I gotta say it - your Edward is really and truly DEFROSTED! Praise Be! LOL

xx
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
wow i hadn't realised i missed this chapter until i got an update for the epi! now i'm on holidays and only have limited time to read so i had to read this and i love this story so much! it was so good to just get into it again and i can't wait to read the epi's when i have some free time to myself without any interruptions! lol! edward is so hot and i love how bella is so yielding!
mabarberella chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
Dear, sweet Aleea,

I'm so happy to see you posting more to this fantastic! You are a truly talented writer and your smut just keeps getting better and better! I continue to maintain that you have written some of the hottest lemons out there.

Keep writing, my friend, and I will keep reading! Now, on to do something I have had on my list to do for quite some time now: read Prey for the Wicked! (Love that song by the Eagles of Deathmetal, by the way...)

Love!
-MaBarberElla
Changedbyreading chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
There is not a single thing wrong with this chapter. Love!
Twiggalina chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
So I have to admit Aleea that I have just read this chapter without reading the rest of the story.I never do this but I saw your 'Edward losing control' comment on Twitter and couldn't help myself.
When you have posted the last chapter I'm going to read the whole story,that's for sure:)
I always love your Vampward lemons and FBR has a couple of my very favorite lemons of all time.
I look forward to reading this story and drinking all the lemonade;)
xoxo
cecilia4059 chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
Oh, I'm not sure I really like the darker Edward but the Edward in "Wicked" is changing. I found myself like him more and more with each update. Next chapter?
I totally don't think Bella here should apologize to Edward. Just like Edward said when he came back, she didn't do anything wrong, she just played a game with her husband. Maybe a little bit reckless but definitely not wrong. She is 18 after all.
Thanks. Waiting to read more.
Bubbleybear chapter 26 . 10/12/2012