Reviews for Defrosting Edward
reader83 chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
Glad there will be another one! That is good news. See you then.
HollBeth chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
First of all, SHUT. UP. Nothing about ANYTHING you write is EVER a train wreck! Do you hear me? *shakes finger*

Second - I think you are spot-on that Edward wouldn't have had that kind of sex with her as a human without issue. I think you played it BRILLIANTLY, and further, thought it's non-canon, it's nod-canon - this very much reminded me of the imposed ban from the books, her reluctance to go with it, and her subsequent pushing to get him to give in. That tree was the headboard after her dream-turned-second time in the book.

I don't know - I think it was brilliant. He's a vampire. She's human. This marriage and physicality cannot exist without issue, and I'd question a rainbows-and-unicorns treatment of it. As ALWAYS, you do not disappoint, and instead outshine the original books completely.

Love you to pieces and I think Les said yesterday was your birthday? So, happy belated birthday, Aleea!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
Absolutely no train wreck here. Just fabulous marvellous Edward and Bella. Thank you again - I heart you x
melfin80 chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl; Seriously, woman. unf. I'd really, really love to see a futuretake post-change...ya know...if you feel inspired...after part 3.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
I loved this because you really showcased what vampire sex is liked, meaning how very, very careful Edward has to be to keep that side of him under control. Too many fics make it all seem easy for them to have sex, when it really isn't. Thank you for keeping it in canon. Well done!

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
melfin80 chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
perfect part 1 was perfect. This "Please, love. I know you're sore. I'll be so careful, so gentle, but I need you. I need to be inside of you. Let me, love, let me inside, let me..."
No freaking way you could ever say no to that.
melfin80 chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
Yes. This dominant Edward is sofakinfhot. I don't think I've said that yet. but uh yeah, the dominance works for me.
melfin80 chapter 23 . 10/5/2012
Dang it. I didn't get to vote. I'd have voted for wedding night non-canon, jsyk.
melfin80 chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
unf. I'm past words. It will be sounds and syllables from here on out.
melfin80 chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
I can't believe you used a lemon as a tool for reviews! Especially with shriveling as a description. and leaking. or maybe I just have a dirty mind.
LillianBroderick chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
Mmmm, yes perfect. More ...?
LillianBroderick chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
Dark Domward is certainly not used to 'no', v sexy response
edwardbabymomma chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
"I've won and her pleasure is the most decadent prize."

Hot! I love It!
LillianBroderick chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Real tears for Edward's per-Bella memories.
melfin80 chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
*ded* no hope of recovering. You are killing me with this story. My poor husband.
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »