Reviews for Defrosting Edward
JenRar chapter 25 . 9/25/2012
It was well worth the wait. So beautiful. Great chapter. :)
TheRugbymom chapter 25 . 9/24/2012
Very nicely done! Beautifully written.
SleepMyBella chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Oh! This was absolutely stunning. What an utter joy to read. You are such a singularly amazing writer. Thank you for sharing this with us!

xoxoxoxo
NoWayWithWords chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
Gah! I'm melting just from Edward talking...
*Dies*
fallunder chapter 25 . 9/23/2012
Yes, so happy u updated. I was recently thinking about this story and was about to read it again when u updated.
You should teach a class on how to write lemons for authors & not just FF authors. B/c some published authors need help.
Julia-S77 chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
this was a perfect ending to their first night together and the morning after, I always really disliked the canon version of Edward's reaction to the bruises.

I am so glad that these two decided to start talking to you again, I really missed them and can't wait for Part 2 of the epilogue, however long that takes.

yippee I new preyward chapter, so I can't wait for that update either.

Great epilogue, loved it x
reader83 chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Wow, I'd kind of given up on this story, but I'm glad to see it back. It was a good wedding night indeed, I'm glad your Edward didn't kick himself and came to those realizations on his own. I think I may need to re-read the story to catch myself up again. See you in a couple weeks for part 2. :)
debs2crazy chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
Loved it, I thought you wrote it very realistic and that was a good choice. Also happy that you didnt have him say "sorry" afterwards.
mountainlion718 chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
love you take on the honeymoon! if only book/movie Edward would have bee so understanding ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
YAY, I am so happy to finally have more of Defrosted Edward, lol. I absolutely love this and FBR so much because of the way you write Edward and the other characters so canon. Can't wait for the rest of this but I am so sad that it is the end of it too. I hope to read more canonish stuff from you in the future.
Tish the Dish chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
"Yes, perfect." that's what this installment is. I loved it! I was so excited to see it in my email. Watching Edward let go and just be himself was wonderful. You painted such a great picture of a perfectly imperfect honeymoon. I loved the growth in both characters. This is one of my go-to stories. Some of my favorite lines: "She needs to submit, to soften, to accept my claim." "I want more than accommodation, I want to own her, every inch." "...and she is annihilating me with her love..." "It splinters (the headboard) under my grasp as I growl her name into teeth-clenched fabric, my mouth suffocating in down-fill feathers." Brilliantly written. Oh, to hear Edward growl my name in a lust-induced moment! Whew! Loved it!
RubyLou chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
Are you kidding me? You have started my weekend out on an incredible high note Aleea! "Defrosting Edward" came my way at the height of my lemonade frenzy and never disappointed me (liquid fire anyone?) This is the one that led me to the rest of your stories. While I have never given up on this amazing romp, I wasn't 100% sure I would see the grand finale but you have delivered. I have read a million and one versions of Isle Esme, night 1, so many that I haven't bothered to look at one in the last year and a half. Somehow, you took that night (which admittedly has grown a bit stale to me) and made it as exciting as the first one I ever read (lolashoe's version which is a hard act to follow). I love how Edward is showing his possessive, dominant side instead of being sickeningly sweet and the whole thing feels canon despite the fact that it is straying in the best ways possible. I caught myself reading with my mouth hanging open, slightly panting, just like the good old days when I could read fanfic smut all afternoon! Thanks for bringing me back, you never disappoint!
xoxo, Alison
HollBeth chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
What to say, sweetpea? It was beautiful, perfect, sensual, sweet, and so very, very worth the wait. 8)
favludo chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
Thanks for coming back to write more of this lovely story. You have captured Edward and Bella beautifully. I must admit I like the way you have written 'the next day' at Isle Emse much better than SM's original, due to your version having way less angst and lots more Edward and Bella being honest with each other. I look forward to reading part 2 of the epilogue with much anticipation :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
Heh-heh! Me likee some citrus! :-P I'll be waiting for pt. 2 in two weeks, and might re-read to see these improved Ch.'s. :-)
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »