Reviews for Defrosting Edward
Shazzeer chapter 18 . 8/2/2022
No place is safe from them ;). Maybe Charlie will throw a bitch fit over the torn dress… or maybe they’ll say she got cold and the shirt covers the tatters? ;)
Shazzeer chapter 17 . 8/1/2022
Let’s plant all the unmanly flowers over Emmet ;).
The Alaska Cesar was a really nice thought, so is the freesias from Rose. Of course they will watch Charlie from afar, but that’s not the same thing as being there. And a new mattress really was in order, the old one must’ve been minimum 20 years old if not more XD
Shazzeer chapter 16 . 8/1/2022
That just got Lemon Tree by Fools Garden stuck in my head XD. I sang along loud and proud ( and not even close to the lyrics) as a child in the car whenever that came on the radio XD.

And not knowing what’s happening would also make me believe I peed myself, poor Bella being mortified for those 5 horrible seconds XD.
Shazzeer chapter 15 . 8/1/2022
Ha ha, Lauren the little viper XD. She has it coming’ being a bitch ;). Ohhh the feel of those summer night in a park, on blankets among friends and live music.
Shazzeer chapter 14 . 8/1/2022
He he, Jazz got Mike right in the nuts ;). Serves the little pervert right! No ogling or fantasise about Bella without punishment ;).
Shazzeer chapter 13 . 8/1/2022
They fucked the fever away, or it was the skin to venom contact that cleared it up ;)
Shazzeer chapter 12 . 8/1/2022
A little fever from the blisters, something that was lurking or a combination of that and getting all sexed up with Edward ;)
Shazzeer chapter 11 . 8/1/2022
Figured they wouldn’t go all the way, a girl can hope though ;).
So they will take it as far as they can go without actual sex… even thou they are practically doing it ;)
Shazzeer chapter 10 . 8/1/2022
They are both on the brink of madness, about to tip over, after will be all clarity ;)
Shazzeer chapter 9 . 8/1/2022
I won’t… unless it’s he’s going to slow ;).
Now I’m craving banana pancakes for dinner!
A sponge bath from Edward, yes and please ;)
Shazzeer chapter 8 . 8/1/2022
Yeah, impossible to hide pain from Carlisle and Edward. And her downplaying the pain won’t make them nag her about the pain from the change.
Shazzeer chapter 7 . 8/1/2022
Carlisle might’ve made himself scarce… Or Edward just said that they were alone ;)
Shazzeer chapter 6 . 8/1/2022
Yeah, good thing only Carlisle is home… not that the others won’t smell it and we all know that Emmet can’t keep quiet about that ;).
Shazzeer chapter 5 . 7/31/2022
Yup, no more fight left in Edward. Nothing left to try and resist Bella’s seduction and luring ;)
Shazzeer chapter 4 . 7/31/2022
He he, resistance is futile, Bella will get him just where she want him soon ;)
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »