Reviews for Defrosting Edward
Yummy yummy!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
So devious
readicted chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
WOW, that was a white-hot chapter! This is my second time reading your story and I'm enjoying it just as much the first time. You have a very engaging style of writing. This story is full of amazingly erotic lemony goodness, without the smut. It's masterfully done. I love the progression of their blossoming intimacy. I also enjoyed Carlisle's earlier untimely interruptions-hilarious! Really terrific read.
Sayer13 chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
I love your story.
Read and review mine too? Thanks!
alejandra chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
I liked this chap a lot, with lemon but also a little plot, the potato salad part was super funny, and the reaction to "no" from Edward was very sexy.
alejandra chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
I hope I can save a lemon hehehe, sorry for not giving a review earlier, since it is finished I thought you may not care about one more comment, but since you ended your project, you deserve as many reviewers as possible, I am enjoying your story a lot, un abrazo de tu lectora mexicana.
themashley24 chapter 25 . 12/12/2013
I came across this story again the other day. After reading all the way to this chapter, I realized why I loved it in the first place. I just want to share one teensy bit of feedback with you. If you would have stopped the story with this chapter, I feel that it would have been a perfect ending. I find that sometimes it's best to leave a story with a vague HEA rather than an unfinished epilogue. So I am taking chapter 25 as "the end" in my eyes at least. :-D
bella0609 chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Loved the picnic and Lauren's future :)
bella0609 chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Mike is walking on the edge. Edward's control is growing in more ways than one!
bella0609 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Love the E-Man. He thought he broke her. The pancake scene made me laugh out loud. Too funny :)
P.S. FF Let me post Ch. 13 but not 12 - trying again...
bella0609 chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
I love all the ginger ale in the garage and on the counter. I always had ginger ale when I was sick, too! It's the comfort drink. Now everyone knows :)
Raebeth01 chapter 22 . 11/13/2013
One of my all-time favorite stories of all times! I just reread it for the umpteenth time. And you are one of my favorite authors. Love your work. I'm one of those awful people who usually don't leave reviews (averts head in shame) but I had to tell you how much I love your writing. I so hope to see the final chapter to this story! :-)
bella0609 chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
I love you for not letting them, of course! But, really, it's your story. If you wrote it another way, I would have loved it that way as well :)
bella0609 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
This is an unbelievable chapter! Just incredible... you are so very talented - very, very talented. Just love all your stories - loving this story, too!
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »