Reviews for Defrosting Edward
NZNaturalKiwi chapter 26 . 10/18/2013
When will you be posting the final epilogue. I have this at the top of my to be read list (where it has been for quite some time) however I only read completed fics. Hope to see it completed soon. Remington
pretty.kittycat99 chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
*fans self* whoa. I think the preyward needs to come and make me a visit. I hope you update soon.
Sshea15 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I know I'm late but are you still planning on another part of an epi? I think you ended on a good enough note, not that I totally don't believe you could have more to add. I get the whole vamp/human relationship being a major turn on totally. Were you considering a vamp/Bella?
MastersWriter chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
I'm so sad I've reached the end! I suppose I'm just going to have to read your other stories now *wink* lol. Thank you for the great story and hoping for a part 3! :)
MastersWriter chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
I really think that this chapter really proved how wonderful of a writer you are. I think you addressed the issue very well while mentioning Edward's years of being excluded from such a day. I actually thought it was wonderful, sweet, and enchanting of how you expressed their growing love and understanding in a house of vampires.
MastersWriter chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Gosh! This is just a WONDERFUL story. I came across it once quite some time ago and didn't mark it as a favorite, but I have been MUCH more excited to find it again. I just LOVE how your Edward takes upon all facets of his character without losing who he is. I can't wait to see what happens next!
mamato chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Hello Aleea! Please, please, please, tell me that you will post the last epi soon! I've been waiting to read this FOREVER, as I only read completed stories, but as you know...I'm a HUGE FBR fan, and have pimped it out as much as I can to other readers. So, I finally couldn't resist any longer, and read this one this weekend, finished or not. I'd just love to have the closure. Your writing is sooooooo awesome, and as much as I HATE that your preyward and Bella aren't innocent in that story (from what you've told me in our PM's) because I like to stick to canon, I WILL be reading that too, when it's completed. Yeah, yeah, I said that about this one too, but I really WILL wait for that one to finish. I just can't stand to read WIP's...it's too hard to remember details, while waiting for updates...BTW, I just read FBR for the THIRD time last weekend. I just can't get enough of that story. It is my all time favorite on FF...it just doesn't get any better than that! If you know of other awesome canon AU stories where they still have their canon characteristics, PLEASE fill me in! I've been reading FF since 2008 and have read THOUSANDS of stories, so I might know most of them, but I'd LOVE to know what you've read and loved...

Thanks!
M
sweetveruca chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
I forgot how much I loved this story...:)
philipno2 chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
Awwww...cute :)
TwiAmore chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
I know im relatively late to this story but gosh its great and i cant stop reading really good work.
keytattoo2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Mona Cullen chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
One word...
WOW
Mona Cullen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love the way you write
It is so awesome!
MoodySammy chapter 26 . 3/20/2013
What a wonderful love story , I wished you could have continued but all good things must come to a end, well done!
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »