Reviews for Defrosting Edward
despairprincesssteph chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
Once again I say EPOV! Wait until there isn't a cliffy before you go to BPOV? OMFG that was hot! Is she scared? That's what it sounded like.

LOVE IT

awesome

well done

(applause)
EdwardIsMyMuse chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
"I am still hard; my body having no mortal need for recuperation"

Good Lord! That almost sent me into a lust-induced stroke!

Next chapter - I'd say EPOV and no... they don't go all the way. Not yet. But... they need some other type of release. Hm... I don't know what to suggest!
Aiyame20 chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
do it in epov its much more interesting to know what he is thinking and i think they should do it I mean they both want to. Also if edward really loves bella he won't hurt her no matter what )
Ms.KCullen chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
oh lord. you need to put the next chapter up. fast. FAST..
iltuocantante chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
Nah! Edward's POV all the way! I like his naughty make my panties soak thoughts! I like his sexual suffering, it's quite arousing! Great writing by the way...I feel bad reading this but yet, I can't stop! LOL

And yeah, thanks for the cliffie(insert sarcasm)...hope you update soon. Thank you! I heart you now, I think I have a fanfic crush on you! LOL )
tru.luv.ends.n.trajedy chapter 10 . 4/1/2009
amazing! I'm at the edge of my seat... I can't wait to read the rest of it.
Jessicarene chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
The only thing i can say is W-O-W.
Robin123123 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Ah!

*melts into a pile of sloshy mushiness on the floor

DO IT! DO IT! (and you know how I love EPOV)

*Goes to get a mop and/or Swiffer WetJet

!Ghdoopojoutigouplagh! !We!
haruka81 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Oh my...!...Itll be ok if you cointinue with EPOV, pls it has been too much for Edward and for your readers too! complete ALL, pls? God, Ive to go for fresh air...

Greetings.
Cella72 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Oh just do it already for god's sake! What's up with all the prudishness! Sorry - I just got carried away for a moment. Again - another breathless chapter on my part... Seriously, when it comes to EC - one forgets to breathe...lol

I get lost in all the poetic thoughts of EC (aka - Aleea's mind...lol) "As the pieces of my shattered control realign within my head, I pull away shaken completely to the depths of my nonexistent soul." - I would be so completely taken if my husband said this line after we do the deed...ha!

So EC, always ready to whip himself. In many ways, he and Bella are alike in that they don't see themselves as we see them...which of course makes them more purfect... ) Aleea - you make Edward so HOT! I'm not sure I want Edward to get it over with. The teasing is so much hotter! Besides - this could be the prequel to your Thorough...lol- sorry I tend to revert back to that story... I say keep your readers panting ... Love love your chapters!
4myonlylove chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Great story! No, they shouldn't do it now - they should wait until the wedding night. But, that doesn't mean they can't continue to have fun dropping those boundaries until then. And, just think about the wedding night - I'm getting chills already! Stay with Edward's POV all the way!
InkStainedFire chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
OH. GOD. HOT. asgkdjg;

(I'm sorry; I seem to be incapable of forming coherent sentences in the wake of all that steamy, steamy lovin').
twilightfan1969 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
That was GREAT! What a cliffy!
JedRello chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I like EPOV better and I am not going to try and sway you either way, but I am very curious about it.
newbella18 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I think they should, just this once to satisfy their thirsts so to speak but, not again till the wedding.
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »