Reviews for Defrosting Edward
SnowMistk chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
ah i love it! and i so just want them to do it ALREADY you're killing me argh! I LOVe this story so much though ) i don't care what POV i love them both just update ASAP
gammeee chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
KE-RIPES! My husband is SO gonna appreciate you writing this chapter!

You have such an amazing lock on Edward's character that I forget I'm not reading a Stephenie Meyer original...YOU ARE FANTASTIC!

This is the Edward that every red-blooded(of age)female wishes was portrayed in the original novels, and you have brought him to life superbly. Please, please continue to set my heart (and other parts of my anatomy) strumming!

If you ever decide to grace the literary world with your writings, I will be first in line to purchase anything you publish!
THEmrs.cullen chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
definitely EPOV

and um he better!

]
desintx chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
well all I can say is is as soon as I am done with this reveiw I shall go smoke a cigarette, lol! That was an awesome chapter, loved it, I deff want more in EPOV.
flamingheart1974 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
omg that was just so sensual my heart was going miles a min probably not as fast as bellas but close.

some fantastic writing there

i just love EPOV

i think you should let them continue it would be the perfect end to their nite i mean how mean is it to get that close just one little push and to only be denied ug that would kill me and i would be so pised and then it would ruin everything that just took place

loved the chapter cant wait for the next please please please make it soon
B0babs chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Sweet and sensual. m...

I'm clamoring for more now! Honestly, Bella was in my head the whole time. I mean, come on, I can just imagine what was going on in her head, so bring on what happens next. Don't leave me hangin' (or Edward for that matter) too long.

Love it, love it, love it. Oh, and did I mention, I love it!
irishtwimom chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
So intense - I almost can't read fast enough. Please continue EPOV, it's just so much more descriptive and sensual. Do I want them to do it? Yes. No. I can't decide. If they do, then you might finish the story, but if they don't, we get lots more chapters! YAY! DO NOT STOP WRITING THIS - it's my 2nd favourite story (after Breakdown - which is also yours of course). Going for very cold shower now.
sarahincincy chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
Aleea,

I think my computer screen is melting. Or maybe my vision is going bad. The old wives tale about too much masterbation causing blindness must be true. TMI, right?

Anyway, you've done it again. Bravo! I love Edward being aggressive. Bella, too. But they can't "do it." Please, no. Everything, but that. Maybe an inconvenient visit from Carlisle, or Charlie (tee-hee), to release some tension.

Thanks again,

Sarah
unique0987654321 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I love edwards point of view so please keep at it. No need for you to hide behide your hands, (other than that god awful clifhanger) and please, please, PLEASE LET THEM HAVE SEX ALREADY! I mean how much self control does that man have to deny her at that point?
Myra030 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
OMG you are a complete genius! I simply love EPOV. Although, if you decide to do a Bella chapter, I won't complain. Like someone said before, it's more of your writing to read. I love it and thanks for the warning! I can't wait for the next chapter!
FiWaEaAi chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I think he won't... :P They promised each other... ;) But then again, whatever you decide... :P And EPOV, like always... I love reading him... ;)
SydneyAlice chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
*screams* I can't believe you stopped there! Okay, yes, I can, because that's what makes a great writer! lol

I still love Edward's POV, mostly because we just didn't get enough of that in the books. Love it!
xosarahxoxo chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
you have no need to be nervous that was very good!

i think you should stick with EPOV for the next chapter.

can't wait!
Shell7609 chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
That's not fair to leave us hanging, althought a cold shower is definately in order now between reading that, and a hot picture a friend just sent me. I think you should stay with his pov then go back to hers.
Aestheticvoyager chapter 10 . 3/31/2009