Reviews for New World
Marzipann chapter 1 . 8/27/2009

~_~ oh gosh. Near. that made me so sad. because i can ACTUALLY see this scenario happening if Light had won.

i'm so glad he actually lives. *-* anyway!

] Light's victory was well thought out

& as for near being OOC, i don't think he was, really. :] I believe it would have REALLY crushed him to have Light win when he had been so confident in himself.

And i can see Near wanting to keep his dignity by taking his death into his OWN hands (like you had him do), rather then allowing himself to be killed by Light.

your fic just REALLY got me thinking, that's all. xD hah.

just WATCH OUT for accidentally switching between past and present tense...

and i think Near's eyes are actually grey? lol.

but i liked this :D well written
Constance32 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Poor, poor Near. I was wondering how he would've reacted if Light won. Well, I guessed I found out. Great job on making the story believable!
mangaluver34 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
i liked it a lot there is gonna be a chapter 2 right? There should be. really great, especailly for being written at 2am.

I hate to put a plug into xxYuffiexx's story, but i just put my first story up today. it's called "discovery" please read and review.

i'm really sorry, xxYuffiexx.
ZeldaFreak701 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow excellent, Stevie! Suspenseful and frighteningly believable.

It's kind of funny how Mikami's tediousness was the make or break of the case at the end.
Vampy-Note chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
It was a good story. I didn't like Near dying cause I am a fan but thats my opinon. The story and writing style is awesome though
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
If this is where he won? Interesting.