Reviews for A Whole New Life
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
wow good work loved it thanks
lollypup123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
You should write more for this story its really good so far and i want to read more!
historynerb1996 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Please keep on wrtting! It sounds so interesting!
wcsppmh-me chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
aww poor laura i like your story are you going to continue it?
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
little house just became completley diffrent in my eyes lol i look forward to whatever happens next :D
imadinorawr chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Keep writing this story! You stopped!
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love this story so far! Please, please update soon. This story is going to get good...

-xXAngelGirlXx
Christiluvn chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Good Combo. I love Little House on the Praire and I'm obsessed with Twilight. I would have never thought of anything so creative. Please keep writing... :-)
Mysical2249 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
OH MY GOD! I just love this idea!

the Little House books were amazing!

and Twilight is wonderful too!

Please keep updating! and soon too please!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Mysical2249
kaylerina chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Very interesting... I love LH and Twilight, great crossover.
FUCKINGTWILIGHTDOUCHBAG chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
OMG WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE PLEASE

I just finishedthe last little house book, i go onto fanfiction amd what do i see i twilight/little house crossover. i was so exited!
gabzrulz chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
keep going keep going! a really interesting combination. i havnt seen all of the little house on the prairie episodes, so whose almanzo and nathan? and why isnt mr edwards there?
Moreadhiel Seregdagnir chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I am absolutely disgusted with this! Other crossovers with Twilight I can understand, but Little House on The Prairie? That, I think, is ruining a perfectly good story!
Brittany Xoxo chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is really goos, I love twilight & Little House on the Paririe. I don't get why theres not like 100 reviews already!
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 3/29/2009