Reviews for Shadowboxer
Serpent Rose chapter 21 . 6/23
I love love love this story but I was really hoping for some resolution with Esme and Carlisle. She really did nothing wrong and 5 years is a long time to mourn someone before moving on.
leinchen chapter 21 . 3/2
Just read it again ... still loving it! 3
Melody770707 chapter 21 . 2/28
Beautiful story! really enjoyed reading it...thank you :-)))))
katiej1 chapter 2 . 1/22
No complaints here! Intense, sexy and fun. Thanks for sharing
TUGirl12 chapter 21 . 4/4/2021
I know this story is years old but I've re-read it multiple times and it's always bothered me that in the epilogue you say Phil refused to be on the sex offender registry. That's not how it works. A convicted pedophile can't just "refuse," otherwise they all would. He'd be on the registry whether he wanted to be or not.
Commentra-DannySxx chapter 14 . 3/13/2021
This will always be one of my favourite stories that I will always read again and again it’s just a couple things that bug me first Jasper practically got away for the shiza he pulled, there’s being understanding and just ignoring the frick up he did. Most importantly why is it in these stories the person abused always withholds information not because their ashamed or scared or traumatised and sad beyond belief but because they feel like the person will be angry at them and there the bad guy? Seems so irrational and unlikely IMO like they asked for the sick thing to happen to them and then for Bella to get mad at Edward for reporting a pedophile? That’s also irrational and ridiculous he could be molesting other minors and Bella is okay with that? I think that’s cruel
roslyn chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
i love fiona apple. the first cd i got was hers. great fanfic
Rogue chapter 3 . 2/10/2021
Man. How obsessed with Fiona Apple are you? But also, I've never understood wth fanfic writers think song lyrics will add to a story when they're just dumped in there and bold and italics? Like, maybe actually try to incorporate them or use a theme? Or have them playing in the background in the dang gym. Otherwise they just pull people out of the narrative.
Rogue R chapter 2 . 2/10/2021
This whole chapter was a train wreck! Bad song lyrics, bad punctuation, bad BAD lemon. Maybe the pethora of reviews had been been people telling you to please stop.
Rogue Revwr chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
So F*** anesthetics huh? Just poke a needle thru this man's face repeatedly with absolutely no idea what you're doing. Also apparently F*** punctuation too. How does this have so many reviews?
Blistful2006 chapter 21 . 2/9/2021
Awesome story who doesn't like a good fighterward
Rogue Revwr chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
Girl walks into what is clearly a crime scene. Man has been stabbed. Blood is everywhere. Does she call 911? Run scared? Nope. She tries to get the victim dressed.

Please lord, if her father turns out to be a cop...
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
Second time reading this and I really enjoyed it, it’s such a powerful story! I would have loved to know more about how/if they reconnected with their families though
VryUnique chapter 13 . 2/3/2021
Mike and Tyler were working for King. If Bella was working for him also she probably wouldn’t have been getting sexually assaulted in the locker room. Just another point in Bella’s favor.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 2/3/2021
If Edward needed something and Bella had money would she buy it for him? Would she think less of him?
Maybe Edward should ask her that.
6,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »