Reviews for Shadowboxer
datingrobert chapter 21 . 5/27
i hoped for the better epi bc you left us there when they had an argument. and bella is such a bitch, if edward hadn't done that, phil would be still out there. edward is doing this for EVERYONE. ugh i'm so mad. and upset. while i know life isnt full of rainbows and unicorns but please i want one chapter full of it.
datingrobert chapter 17 . 5/27
damn that's fucked up, fuck phil
datingrobert chapter 16 . 5/27
im not saying that bella is annoying but bella is annoying :/
datingrobert chapter 10 . 5/26
WHATTT THEEE FUUUCK bella is such a bitch im cri-ing
datingrobert chapter 4 . 5/26
wow im so soft bc of edward
She needs to tell the guys what she heard
vampirelady13 chapter 2 . 2/1
No I would not just jump into bed with him. I do have a brain and no matter how good looking a man is my Brian stays in tact. What gets me is when writers write women to be stupid. Oh look how good looking he is now I am so dumb I can't think. Really
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
It's crazy as I'm reading this 7 years after you wrote it to see things that have progressed, like Edward having to call the bank to get a balance and now he could just log in to the app on a smart phone. Any who, enjoying this a lot :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
Damn 15k words was awesome! I've also just read 14 chapters in a row with the outtakes so you know I'm on a roll. I LOVE THIS STORY!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
Seriously love this story! I'm excited to see how Bella and Edward progress after this very VERY steamy amazing delicious lemon. And I absolutely loved hearing how enamored he was with Bella.
Jillybeans122 chapter 21 . 10/9/2017
I couldn’t put this down and am sad it’s over.
athome Jo chapter 21 . 9/21/2017
Fantastic!
nicole7049 chapter 21 . 9/14/2017
Amazing story! Read in one day because I couldn't stop reading!
twirob chapter 21 . 9/9/2017
thank you so much for completing and posting this AMAZING! story for us ;) i really hope you come bak with a sequel for it soon ;D
punana chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
Fuck Bella. She's annoying as fuck. She's too proud and naive. She has no idea what she is doing but tries to act like a big girl. Edward is a pansy when it comes to her. While he can apologize for making her feel like she is an object to him and that he acted like he controls her, he needs to put his foot down and stick with why he did it instead of being scared of how she is reacting. Why does she not see how those guys are? I mean, she's witnessed first hand how awful they are. She's a dumb bitch.
6,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »