Reviews for Shadowboxer
TUGirl12 chapter 21 . 4/4
I know this story is years old but I've re-read it multiple times and it's always bothered me that in the epilogue you say Phil refused to be on the sex offender registry. That's not how it works. A convicted pedophile can't just "refuse," otherwise they all would. He'd be on the registry whether he wanted to be or not.
Commentra-DannySxx chapter 14 . 3/13
This will always be one of my favourite stories that I will always read again and again it’s just a couple things that bug me first Jasper practically got away for the shiza he pulled, there’s being understanding and just ignoring the frick up he did. Most importantly why is it in these stories the person abused always withholds information not because their ashamed or scared or traumatised and sad beyond belief but because they feel like the person will be angry at them and there the bad guy? Seems so irrational and unlikely IMO like they asked for the sick thing to happen to them and then for Bella to get mad at Edward for reporting a pedophile? That’s also irrational and ridiculous he could be molesting other minors and Bella is okay with that? I think that’s cruel
roslyn chapter 1 . 3/8
i love fiona apple. the first cd i got was hers. great fanfic
Rogue chapter 3 . 2/10
Man. How obsessed with Fiona Apple are you? But also, I've never understood wth fanfic writers think song lyrics will add to a story when they're just dumped in there and bold and italics? Like, maybe actually try to incorporate them or use a theme? Or have them playing in the background in the dang gym. Otherwise they just pull people out of the narrative.
Rogue R chapter 2 . 2/10
This whole chapter was a train wreck! Bad song lyrics, bad punctuation, bad BAD lemon. Maybe the pethora of reviews had been been people telling you to please stop.
Rogue Revwr chapter 1 . 2/10
So F*** anesthetics huh? Just poke a needle thru this man's face repeatedly with absolutely no idea what you're doing. Also apparently F*** punctuation too. How does this have so many reviews?
Blistful2006 chapter 21 . 2/9
Awesome story who doesn't like a good fighterward
Rogue Revwr chapter 1 . 2/6
Girl walks into what is clearly a crime scene. Man has been stabbed. Blood is everywhere. Does she call 911? Run scared? Nope. She tries to get the victim dressed.

Please lord, if her father turns out to be a cop...
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/4
Second time reading this and I really enjoyed it, it’s such a powerful story! I would have loved to know more about how/if they reconnected with their families though
VryUnique chapter 13 . 2/3
Mike and Tyler were working for King. If Bella was working for him also she probably wouldn’t have been getting sexually assaulted in the locker room. Just another point in Bella’s favor.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 2/3
If Edward needed something and Bella had money would she buy it for him? Would she think less of him?
Maybe Edward should ask her that.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 2/3
This is Edward’s world not Bella’s world, she just stepped into it. He should have spoke his mind to her and tell her how reckless she is. What happens when he ends up dead trying to protect her?
VryUnique chapter 4 . 2/3
It probably should have been mentioned that King was behind the attack.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
This is the second time I’m reading this story, and I feel somewhat empty, like I did the first time, cause I don’t feel like this story is finished. It felt quite rushed.

I would have loved to read about Bella and Edward getting married. Then there is the confrontation we all needed read about. The one with Edward, his mom and Carlisle. And Bella meeting her mom and that after the whole “Phill gets arrested”.

Overall I really loved the story. It just feel unfinished. And I hope that one day you will properly finish it. I felt like I was waiting for Edward to meet his mom again, and either they would solve their thing or he would walk away forever.

Thank you for sharing!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Nydia Flores chapter 2 . 12/15/2020
I like Shadowboxer so far. But is Edward a vampire?
6,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »