Reviews for Shadowboxer
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 15 . 11/25
It's crazy as I'm reading this 7 years after you wrote it to see things that have progressed, like Edward having to call the bank to get a balance and now he could just log in to the app on a smart phone. Any who, enjoying this a lot :)
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 12 . 11/25
Damn 15k words was awesome! I've also just read 14 chapters in a row with the outtakes so you know I'm on a roll. I LOVE THIS STORY!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 11/25
Seriously love this story! I'm excited to see how Bella and Edward progress after this very VERY steamy amazing delicious lemon. And I absolutely loved hearing how enamored he was with Bella.
Jillybeans122 chapter 21 . 10/9
I couldn’t put this down and am sad it’s over.
athome Jo chapter 21 . 9/21
Fantastic!
nicole7049 chapter 21 . 9/14
Amazing story! Read in one day because I couldn't stop reading!
twirob chapter 21 . 9/9
thank you so much for completing and posting this AMAZING! story for us ;) i really hope you come bak with a sequel for it soon ;D
punana chapter 10 . 8/29
Fuck Bella. She's annoying as fuck. She's too proud and naive. She has no idea what she is doing but tries to act like a big girl. Edward is a pansy when it comes to her. While he can apologize for making her feel like she is an object to him and that he acted like he controls her, he needs to put his foot down and stick with why he did it instead of being scared of how she is reacting. Why does she not see how those guys are? I mean, she's witnessed first hand how awful they are. She's a dumb bitch.
Patriciadiane chapter 14 . 8/18
I don't understand how there are anonymous reviewers. Own your words people!
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 8/18
I love long chapters. T hank you.
cheshire15 chapter 21 . 7/29
I loved this story!
princeselisa chapter 1 . 7/15
I really enjoyed this story! You did an amazing job. Thank you so much for sharing!
KDMCAM chapter 10 . 6/27
This story is a true gem! This ending to this chapter was truly priceless! Loved it!
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 5/20
I can't believe I haven't read this story before now. So glad I found it during a hunt. Thanks for the wild and wonderful adventure. :)
FanSLASHtic chapter 21 . 5/14
Wow! This was amazing! It was a really sleep depriving story, to put it mildly. I couldn't stop reading! I think I am in love with your fightward, flaws and all!
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
6,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »