Reviews for Shadowboxer
guest chapter 21 . 9/13
Third time reading this i promise you i will never get tired of this story! Thank you this story is just beautiful x
personobsessed chapter 1 . 8/25
This is my 3rd time reading this and I just love it so much. This story is so original, if I was you I would take this story and run to the nearest publishing company haha. It's so great!
Star730509 chapter 21 . 8/4
I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I hope you still get check for reviews. I loved this fic. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share. I haven't checked yet to see if there is a sexual. I hope so.
One's true Love chapter 18 . 7/27
stephaniramirez22 chapter 20 . 7/25
my favorite line ever... Jasper was jumping around like a rabbit on crack
Thanks for sharing!
MiccaF chapter 20 . 6/26
I'm posting this here because I've already reviewed the last chapter before. This is the third time I've read this, and it was just as awesome as the first time :-) You are a great author!
Annie815 chapter 21 . 5/26
OMG that story was amazing! I sooooooo love it! Especially the last chapter. It could had not gone any better then that. But I almost started to cry in the first few passage of it! You were really evil too start like that. I actually thought he Died!
Really love your work!
Love this story
Six years later I'm still hoping for a second epilogue or some outtakes where Bella published her book and they're happily married with two children. I'd like to know what happened to the properties and if Edward ever saw/spoke to his mother again. I read and read this story and I'm always left dissatisfied with the epilogue because we didn't get that kind of closure, it feels kinda incomplete and too vague.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 4/14
Well, I wonder what ever happened to the home place and the property in Ireland. Did they get married and have the 2 babies? I loved the story, but felt like Edward and Bella's story was not complete.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 4/14
I found it interesting that Bella prayed the entire bout when she was not religious. I'm glad she did though. I was worried that Ki g would try to drug Edwards water again.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 4/14
Edward could do a lot of good with that money. Set up a foundation in his fathers name, put he and Bella through school, back Emmett and Jasper in their business, train other young boys to jeep them off the street. I know he wants to get rid of James and King legally. Maybe there's a way to do that.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 4/10
I hope Edward castrates that evil monster.
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 4/10
I'm so glad Bella is going to tell Edward about her past.
Sorry you have to put up with this bullshit.
6,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »