Reviews for Shadowboxer
Tiggy318 chapter 21 . 8/28
Great story! ! !
momsteps chapter 16 . 8/19
love this story so much... but butter is healthier than vegetable oil.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 21 . 8/7
Omg! I freaking loved this story! It was absolutely amazing. I have avoided this story for many years... Don't really know why. But I put on my big girl panties and read it. And now am I questioning myself why the heck I didn't read it before! It was a phenomenal story. Words can't describe it...

Just sad about the ending. The story had a very quick ending. I wanted to know more. Do Bella and Edward ever meet their parents again or was that adiĆ³s bitchachos forever? And I loved what Edward did to Phil, even though it wasn't his place to do so and he should have discussed it with Bella before, that f'ing pedophile got what he deserved.

But argggh, I loved this story. Amazing work.

Have an amazing weekend and summer!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Mundane200011 chapter 21 . 6/11
Can I just say this was one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading. You are an AMAZING author and I can't waite to read more of your work. Congratulations on such a successful peice.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 21 . 6/9
Amazing fic ! Fightward is really cool .
Nina chapter 21 . 4/21
Great story!
madkins chapter 21 . 4/10
He was so unfair to Esme I wish you had wrote a resolution with Edward coming to terms the HE messed up. Her spouse died she didnt betray anyone. Outtake maybe.
Fucking amazing.
I don't think Edward Fucked up. I think Bella behaved like a naive little twit who has no experience with psychopaths and she should be thankful her ass got saved.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 2 . 3/4
I, as a rule, refuse to read twilight fan fics, because I think twilight is dumb, but I found your fic as a favorite on one of my HP author's pages, and I'm kind of really into it right now. Thought I'd let you know, its really good C: I can't seem to resist dysfunctional relationships, its like a fucking siren call haha
got no socks on chapter 1 . 3/1
I had to stop halfway through the first chapter due to so many spelling mistakes. Could have been a good story but I will never know. If I were you, I would get a beta for your future stories
Revisited this after a while and still LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you so much for writing, and hope you are doing better now.
geosordino chapter 2 . 1/27
Love this so far!
wow, this was so freaking awesome!
Jessterday chapter 21 . 1/6
This is the second time I read this story, and I enjoyed just as much as the first time. I loooooved it.
6,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »