Reviews for Shadowboxer
I love it.
bella e chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
*cry* y did *cry* that hav *cry* to happen?! *sobs uncontrollably*
ai se eu te pego chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I dont know what to think about this chapter i mean i read bella and i fell her weak and stupid and idk. Dont like her here sorry.
Tho the theme is good
peygan chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
I enjoyed your story you are quite talented..
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
Oh my God! If ur still planning to make a sequel then I hope its soon! Because I would so read it! So pls if you are going to make a sequel I cant wait and hope its really soon!
MarshmallowTheFBIAgent chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I loved this story so much.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Shadowboxer has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Sayblegirl chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Amazing story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it.
PaisleyLane chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I like the story line so far, and am intrigued to see what happens next. But, you could really use a beta or someone to edit. Repeatedly using the wrong word is distracting to the reader. (queue instead of cue, pail instead of pale, etc.)
00chely00 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I LOVE THIS! AMAZING STORY! :D
Sayblegirl chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I so did not see that coming. :(
Sayblegirl chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Great chapter. I loved snarky and crazy talk Bella. I was cracking up while reading the shit coming out if her mouth.
Sayblegirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I am really liking this story. On to the next chapter...
debslmac chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
:) loved this story
J.DRAST chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Hello. Loved your story here. I've been addicted to reading it the past couple days. I liked the action, the adrenaline, the anxiety, the cliff-hangers, etc. It was an awesome love-story too! So I want to just thank you for the entertaining read. Suzan Noerr
6,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »