Reviews for Shadowboxer
samekraemer chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
I don't know if you even check reviews any longer, but I have to tell you, this was one of the best fics I've read in a very long time. It had everything I like in a story, and Chapter 20 had me on the edge of my seat. I'm awful at reviewing, and I'm sorry they ran you off, but I can understand it. Sometimes, I want to respond to a reviewer who's particularly nasty with "Well, you finish the damn thing." Most of them don't even write, which pisses me off immensely when they're so nasty.

Anyway, loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us. SK
samekraemer chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love the premise!
magilin19 chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
So I read this story again! This was my first ff story that I read! And I loved it all over again ! Thanks for sharing this with us:)
withloveviv chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
This is a different type of Edward I'm use to. Usually he's always igroning his feelings for bella in other stories. I'm glad to read this Edward isn't scared of his feelings toward her.
dorothybert chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Thanks. Even betterbthe second time through
Bella-Nympha chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Great story.
musicnlyrics chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
I've read this before, but I came across it again, and I had to read it a second time. Thanks for sharing. :)
imflyinggg chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Wow, the last line is just perfect. Fightward is HOT. And this is an amazing story :) thank you for writing this. Keep up the good work! xx
MiserysMama chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
It was a great story, thanks for sharing/
Christina Blackburn chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
The fic is so great i love your Edward when you hear boxer Edward you expect angry maybe mean Edward but he is so protective with Bella i can't wait to read the next chapter 3
Madison Elliott chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter !
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love this story it's my second time reading it !
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Thank you for writing a story that has given me hours of entertainment. It has evoked a big emotional response in me and that is the only reason I read. I live to read stories like this where I can immerse myself and feel my feelings, all of them! I have read only 1 of your recs, High Anxiety, and will consider the others. What else have you written? I'll check that out too. Thanks again!
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
wow...that was as gripping and tense and brutal a chapter as was ever written...just fucking beautiful...I cried, I laughed, I felt...thank you!
Judyblue95 chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for a calming and satisfying chapter. These 2 don't hold back, don't deal in emotional lies anymore. It's almost like they're gleaning everything they can from this last day together, without hoping for another one to come. They love completely and it's quite beautiful to watch.
6,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »