Reviews for Shadowboxer
Sayblegirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I am really liking this story. On to the next chapter...
debslmac chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
:) loved this story
J.DRAST chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
Hello. Loved your story here. I've been addicted to reading it the past couple days. I liked the action, the adrenaline, the anxiety, the cliff-hangers, etc. It was an awesome love-story too! So I want to just thank you for the entertaining read. Suzan Noerr
Lilypad10 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
Just wow! I found this story on Fb and I was sucked in. From beginjing to end it was ond of my top 10 favorite stories.
violetsbroketherocks chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
amazing story. i hate when your into a really good story, it ends you feel a bit empty inside. i hope that you return and continue writing and make a sequal. This is definetly one of my favorites. Very few fics now a days can really pull me in, so glad i found this. Such an awsome story, i just love your characters. I really wish that i was better at writing reviews, so i could say all the wonderful things i have to about this story.
samekraemer chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
I don't know if you even check reviews any longer, but I have to tell you, this was one of the best fics I've read in a very long time. It had everything I like in a story, and Chapter 20 had me on the edge of my seat. I'm awful at reviewing, and I'm sorry they ran you off, but I can understand it. Sometimes, I want to respond to a reviewer who's particularly nasty with "Well, you finish the damn thing." Most of them don't even write, which pisses me off immensely when they're so nasty.

Anyway, loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us. SK
samekraemer chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love the premise!
magilin19 chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
So I read this story again! This was my first ff story that I read! And I loved it all over again ! Thanks for sharing this with us:)
withloveviv chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
This is a different type of Edward I'm use to. Usually he's always igroning his feelings for bella in other stories. I'm glad to read this Edward isn't scared of his feelings toward her.
dorothybert chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
Thanks. Even betterbthe second time through
Bella-Nympha chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Great story.
musicnlyrics chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
I've read this before, but I came across it again, and I had to read it a second time. Thanks for sharing. :)
imflyinggg chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Wow, the last line is just perfect. Fightward is HOT. And this is an amazing story :) thank you for writing this. Keep up the good work! xx
MiserysMama chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
It was a great story, thanks for sharing/
Christina Blackburn chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
The fic is so great i love your Edward when you hear boxer Edward you expect angry maybe mean Edward but he is so protective with Bella i can't wait to read the next chapter 3
6,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »