Reviews for Shadowboxer
Aces17 chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
I love this fic so far, and I have to wonder if you're from Chicago. I live right on the border of Evanston/Chicago (In Rogers Park/Edgewater) and seriously the houses on Sheridan in Evanston are just how you described lol.
PurpleBrina17 chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
a friend pimped this to me and I am glad she did. I really enjoyed this fic. ended differently then I thought but still liked it.
HawraaN chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
bella is homeless? oh no
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
finished this story in a few hours. I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
harkie5 chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Such a great story! Thank for sharing!
harkie5 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
I'm really enjoying your story so far. Some of the things you write are hilarious. I'm off to do laundry, then time for chapter 6.
musicnlyrics chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
I had to read it again...it was that good.

Thanks for sharing! :)
yayasimone chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
OK, I read the discerningficster blog; I'm glad I did. I found it to be most informative from the author's point of view. I've always left rather short, to the point, reviews, but perhaps I'll get a little more wordy. It's late, so for now, I'll just tell you how much I'm enjoying your story; this protective Edward is so hot.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I think I enjoy your AN's as much as I do the story, which is great, by the way.
bev1971 chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thanks so much for writing this. To all the people who complain about an author not updateing often enough, tell them to screw off, or do what I do, I only read completed fics. I know RL can get in the way. Again thanks for writing, I look forward to reading your other completed fics.
valwears chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
So I had this fic sitting in my "to read" pile since 2011, maybe? Long ass time anyways. I hadn't even logged into this site in a year but I did and I randomly picked shadow boxer to read. And I have to admit, Fightward has become one of my fave Edwards. I am thoroughly enjoying the chapters. I even find myself reading at work but he's too hot to ignore! Anyways, thanks for the story. I'm sad I'm almost finished with it.
Sparven chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Good story.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Early June 20, Edward's birthday? Will he tell Bella? How old are they and why does Bella have know where to sleep?
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
This was rec to me on facebook, and I have to say it was a great story from start to finish. Great job doll.
Eliza chapter 21 . 9/10/2013