Reviews for Shadowboxer
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I am on the edge of my seat! What a shocking chapter. I mean, I'm not naive but they drugged him! Bella heard them talking! Is she now going to be in trouble with King's people when they find out? I hope Edward's OK...will they find the drug in a blood test? OK I know you won't answer, that's ok, I'll just read on...
Judyblue95 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
the lemon was spectacular! why do you worry about that? I know it's good when reading it makes me wet...i love how she said the words so freely, so naturally. he, on the other hand, is all about showing her. and boy, did he! Thanks for writing? I know this is an older, completed fic, but I just found it.
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
this story just pulls me right in and drags me along with it. it grabs and pummels me. i love it...
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Edward and Jasper braiding each other's hair. Now THAT's a scary picture. LOL! Edward's diatribe just show how much he's fallen for her...Love it!
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I'm not sure why you don't like this chapter. The last part especially was good...the first part maybe a bit rambling, but then Bella needed to tell her story. So all in all, a good chapter. She's not telling him that she is homeless and he's not telling her in so many words that he's falling for her...I'm glad the won't be a Tanya for you to kill off slowly! LOL!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
It's both sexy and realistic that these 2 people, having met under the circumstances that they did, would feel the attraction and act on it rather quickly! Yes, the lemon was good...after just 2 chapters I am emotionally invested in these characters...can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This story came rec'd to me so I thought I would give it a go. I've not yet read one of yours, but I read many and always look for new writers. I loved the first chapter, from the title to the description of our lovely Edward...I hope you're a HEA type person, but I don't mind a bit of angst along the way...
Sassyvampmama chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
Good story. Thanks for sharing.
Belizabetty chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
I really liked this plot and I greatly enjoyed Fightward.
What the eff chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
"Throws of passion?" Hahahahaha...it's "throes." Jesus, this just keeps getting worse. I'm going to read all the way to the end just because this is so bad it's funny.
What the eff chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Again, "shuddered," not "shuttered."
What the eff chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
You have a beta? You're kidding, right? How did all of these glaringly obvious errors get past two of you? Is English your second language? It's the only explanation I can come up with for how truly poorly written this is.
What the eff chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
How in the world does this story have over 6K reviews? Utterly illiterate. "Grose?" It's spelled "gross." "I shuttered to think...?" It's "shuddered." And for the love of god and all that is holy, learn the proper use of to/too/two and it's/its. Most six year olds can spell better than this. And the grammar? Atrocious. And your use of inappropriate words within specific context? KILLING ME. Worst part? I nearly died laughing when you said Bella was a lit major, then went on to "prove it" by having her describe Edward with the simplest synonyms known to man. Do us all a favor. Don't quit your day job. This is drivel.
lissy2110 chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Hey,

a great and fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
eboni721 chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Pretty great story! I loved it.
6,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »