Reviews for Shadowboxer
Lafemmevegeta chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
Well written! I enjoyed their journey. Thanx!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
This was a great day for those two.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
Great halloween fun!
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
love it!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Wow, that was an intense chapter. Loved it!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I am liking this fic so far!
Sooz88 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Great story!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Shadowboxer was the last story I added to my favorites in November of 2010. I found it to be one of the most unique and memorable books I've ever read. Two years later and after having reread it numerous times, I'm still as effected by the contents of it's chapters now as I was the first time.

You can add as many favorites to your account as you want and after a while they start to pile up and just be one of 300 hundred or how ever many there are one the list. But some of them stick out. These are the ones with the most original plots, the best dialoge, and the most creative personalities for the characters. I believe that Shadowboxer is one of these incredable tales. Thanks for writing this book, it's truly amazing, Byrd3-13.
kymmie chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
I love this story. I hate certain parts but it's not the story just like what happened. I hope you understand what I mean by that. Lol. I also agree just because some stories have a lot of reviews does no mean they are good in anyway. I haven't check yet but hopefully you have more stories written and if not I encourage you to write more. There are not many good one's out there and some of the really goods ones are gone now:(. I really loved this even if it made me sad or angry in parts but aren't those the best ones because they draw real emotions and keep you wanting more. Good luck!
Nicole Blaire chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
This story is really good! I'm really enjoying it! The only real piece of constructive criticism is to try and make it more clear on who's talking. Sometimes it gets a little confusing on who is saying what. But other than that, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
juio;
2muchrubbish chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
This was a great story. Thanks so much for sharing!
dan chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
really good i loved it
Autumnnn chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
"some other guys picked him up and hauled him off to die..." hehehehe that had to be my favourite line/sentence of this chappie. Do we find out what happened to bella cause I is rather confused.. awesome fic btw, love it!
lemonbutt chapter 21 . 6/23/2012
I loved this story im so glad i found it. I hope theres a squeal but being that i jumped on this train hella late idk, lol. They have gone thru so mch. And wgatever hapened to Renee?
6,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »