Reviews for Shadowboxer
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
It's both sexy and realistic that these 2 people, having met under the circumstances that they did, would feel the attraction and act on it rather quickly! Yes, the lemon was good...after just 2 chapters I am emotionally invested in these characters...can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This story came rec'd to me so I thought I would give it a go. I've not yet read one of yours, but I read many and always look for new writers. I loved the first chapter, from the title to the description of our lovely Edward...I hope you're a HEA type person, but I don't mind a bit of angst along the way...
Sassyvampmama chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
Good story. Thanks for sharing.
BuckeyeCullen chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
I really liked this plot and I greatly enjoyed Fightward.
What the eff chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
"Throws of passion?" Hahahahaha...it's "throes." Jesus, this just keeps getting worse. I'm going to read all the way to the end just because this is so bad it's funny.
What the eff chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Again, "shuddered," not "shuttered."
What the eff chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
You have a beta? You're kidding, right? How did all of these glaringly obvious errors get past two of you? Is English your second language? It's the only explanation I can come up with for how truly poorly written this is.
What the eff chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
How in the world does this story have over 6K reviews? Utterly illiterate. "Grose?" It's spelled "gross." "I shuttered to think...?" It's "shuddered." And for the love of god and all that is holy, learn the proper use of to/too/two and it's/its. Most six year olds can spell better than this. And the grammar? Atrocious. And your use of inappropriate words within specific context? KILLING ME. Worst part? I nearly died laughing when you said Bella was a lit major, then went on to "prove it" by having her describe Edward with the simplest synonyms known to man. Do us all a favor. Don't quit your day job. This is drivel.
lissy2110 chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Hey,

a great and fantastic story.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
eboni721 chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Pretty great story! I loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
BLUE BALLS
princess1996 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I absolutely loved it :)
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Short enough to read in a couple days, detailed enough to be satisfying. And a HEA! Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
It was intense and really good. Thank you for sharing..
EvelynGrace chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Love this story :)
It's my second time reading it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

Thankyou for sharing it.