Reviews for Shadowboxer
dag21 chapter 20 . 3/25/2019
Best. Chapter. Ever.
That was worth the wait.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
I am re reading it and its just as awesome as it was the first time.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 21 . 3/4/2019
Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 20 . 3/3/2019
So glad he won
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 2/28/2019
Loving this. I can’t remember who Tanya was. Was she one of the blonds. The cousin Denali from Canada
sctavis chapter 21 . 2/18/2019
Wow. Love the ending. Wish there was more. Can’t wait to read more of your work.
sctavis chapter 21 . 2/17/2019
DON’T FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT! FUCK!
sctavis chapter 20 . 2/17/2019
My god. This book is AMAZING. My heart is racing. I feel the tension. ... WOW!
TheMiniBiker1327 chapter 21 . 1/25/2019
Fucking genius ending my friend
Gagika chapter 21 . 11/11/2018
I loved this story...thanks for writing!

Sometimes Bella doesn‘t make sense...why was she so hurt when Edward took care of Phil...I think he has done a great job - for her and all these other girls!
L Christine chapter 21 . 8/15/2018
Hi. I realize this story was published quite awhile ago however I just found it a couple of years ago and am finally getting around to writing to you. I realize it's about 8 years late, however, it's always really important to me to let authors know when I enjoy their stories-I believe very strongly in building each other up, especially since I have such a high degree of respect for people who are brave enough to put their work out into the world like you have. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Parts of it did break my heart, parts of it made me laugh out loud, and parts of it really made me jealous of a fictional love lol. Truly, you are tremendously talented and it was important to me to tell you that. Many blessings on your future, I genuinely hope writing is a part of it because you honestly have a gift and talent for it.
caution-sign chapter 21 . 7/31/2018
This was amazing. I keep coming back to this story over and over again. Well done, especially how you conveyed the difference and similarities between the two as well as their emotions and love. And you wrote the fight in such a way that we could FEEL what was going down and were never bored, keeping us on the edge of our seats. Thank you for writing.
datingrobert chapter 21 . 5/27/2018
i hoped for the better epi bc you left us there when they had an argument. and bella is such a bitch, if edward hadn't done that, phil would be still out there. edward is doing this for EVERYONE. ugh i'm so mad. and upset. while i know life isnt full of rainbows and unicorns but please i want one chapter full of it.
datingrobert chapter 17 . 5/27/2018
damn that's fucked up, fuck phil
datingrobert chapter 16 . 5/27/2018
im not saying that bella is annoying but bella is annoying :/
6,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »