Reviews for Shadowboxer
edmom chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
loved it - sounds like it going great places - can't wait for more
vysed chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Seriously let me hug and kiss you in a non lesbian sort of way. LOL I loved this chapter. It was the perfect little fluff break among all the heavy stuff. You rock - I only paper, scissors! Off to read outtake. Can't wait for the next chapter here. (Why do I hear Rocky music playing?)
sherilynn chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I freaking love your Alice.
UrbanBlaze chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I LOVE Alice-she's such a fantabulous lil' pixie-girl! And damn that Fightward-I'd give him a spongebath anytime! I really enjoy reading this story-the qriting just seems to flow. You have just the right mix of fluff and angst and it never get's boring! Am off to check out the outtakes xoxo
SmilingSpirit83 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for giving Edward the opportunity to tell Bella that he wants to take care of her like she takes care of him. This was a great chapter and I was sad when it ended.
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Dude. I worship. The sweetness
CryHope chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Baby... where can I find a honey like Edward? Throwing me money to spend on clothes? He's MY kind of man. D

Keep it up... D
BQOTFU chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
This fan fiction is like my own personal brand of "heroin"..

UGH!
hooker81 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
haha Edward can't let someone else be in control for on min hun? I really love this story.. I can't wait for a new chapter...
bemily chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for the update. Yeah! An Alice appearance. I can't wait for the outtake. I am scared of James for both Edward and Bella. I love this story and want King to get what is coming to him.
stavanger1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I love this stopry. I love Edward for forcing bella to let him take care of her. I love Alice and her ubershopping "fix you up" attitude and even Jasper is sweet in his pissy with Bella mood.

Oh, and I noticed you keep sending out shouts to Gav. She needs some love. Come visit the Sin City thread, second to last page or third to last? I posted a really nasty PM she got and now she needs love. Yeah, I'm looking out for mah girl!
BQOTFU chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
I was anxious trying to get thru that chapter! Another amazing chapter and your writing is incredible.
pippapear chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
A really good chapter.

I love their fight...

I love his frustration..

& Ruh roh re James & his fixation..

Thanks for updating.

Cheers

Emmy.

x
BQOTFU chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
I love Bella's snarky commentary. It made this chapter incredibly enjoyable. Do we get to find out who pounced on Bella and why?
BQOTFU chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. I like their inner monologue. I can't wait to continue reading the rest of your amazing story.
6,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 390 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 410 .. Last Next »