Reviews for Shadowboxer
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Yea, Alice was a win. Honey child, I started craping up there. "She thinks she's my mom", I could just see that. And their big argument. I think my favorite part of this so far was Edward's image of the apartment filled with girly stuff. That was adorable. Alright, I sometimes don't like James being too involved with a story cause it kind of gets old...but that was awesome. The real prize, I like that. Actually, so far Jasper is proving to be my least favorite right now. Will we be hooking everyone else up in this? Cause Rosalie and Emmett's thing could be cool if you go there considering who she is. But yea, can't wait for more. Definitely going to read the outtake. Keep Going!
bethann2103 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter! Loved the happy times that we get from these two. i love how mushy edward is acting like a litle school girl, I think it contrasts the angry fighter he is. Love the whole james thing and can't wait tos ee how that turns out. can't wait for the next chapter1
sbruce327 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I just love this story. It is one that I am going to read over and over again. Keep the chapters coming.
robsmom chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Fantastic chapter...I love Alice she is one of my favorite characters, right behind Edward that is...
lvrofbrnrds chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Infatuated! I LOVE it!

Infatuated is the exact word when I think of how drawn I am to your story!

You're a great writer and I love your imagination! Thank you for putting this story into words for everyone to read. It is definitely worth the read!

I go over to the twilighted forums all of the time to read posts and also to get ideas on what stories to read from the signatures of the posters. I know that you didn't want to know where anyone found out about your story if it was from twilighted, but I just wanted you to know that I do read the forum and I do read your thread, even though I've never posted on your it. (I think I have a total of 3 posts over on the forums; but I use a different user name - childrenwith4legs (I might have the guts to someday post on your thread, so you'll know it's me.)
writeswithcrayons chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Oh, is it bad that I didn't know that he was looking for the word infatuated? 'Cause if so, I'm bad at being a girl / I should just tape a dildo to my pants and go along with it *sigh*

I always saw Alice with a southern accent, too. Missisipi is southern, and she lived there. Sure, she doesn't remember, but she did :)
megalah chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Yay! I discovered this story last night and was up until 4am reading it. So I was beyond thrilled to get the email this afternoon that it was updated. I love boxer Edward!
dolphin62598 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad she didn't leave! I'm glad Edward had a little victory and James is scary! : Can't wait to read more!
kirster226 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for the update. I really liked this chapter. It was just really sweet. I'm glad you put in some light stuff before the drama escalates. I can't wait for the next one!
tkeaton1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I love Alice too! :) Edward is so freakin sweet! Nervous now about what James is going to try and do to Bella though. Cant wait for update
spedclass chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
dihenydd chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I'm a terrible reviewer as I never know what to say. I picked up on shadowboxer from a sig on Twilighted and read through in one go. Just to let you know I recc'd it on Ravelry to the fangirls in Unicorns Unlimited. thanks for sharing.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
i really like this chapter

i loved the fun at the beginning of them just relaxing

the emmett jasper convo was very interesting

and im glad that bella told edward what she did after he asked

i loved the clothing fight

it was great

cant wait for more!
lucylu0508 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
That was complete WIN, girl.

Effing fabulous to see a look at their relationship.

And the obsessive James...LOVED it hard.
my2galspal chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
First order of business. I heard about your story from at least one other fanfic author, Twilighter620 who writes the story Secret, which is fantastic if you are looking to read a great fic. I don't think she was the first author to rec it but she's the only I definitely remember right now. I also think I saw it on the Twilight Enabler site.

Another great chapter. I was in the middle of reading another story (which is very good) but had to put it down immediately to read this update. I live for Fightward! I'm actually glad Bella and Edward get to spend a little time sans sexy because it gives them the opportunity to really get to know each others personality. I like the sweet little interactions in this chapter.

I knew Bella' mouth was gonna get her in trouble one of these days. James' obsession over her adds a whole new layer to this story.

Thanks for the update. I'm really glad you are sharing your creativity with the public. Keep up the great writing.
6,432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 390 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 410 .. Last Next »