Reviews for Shadowboxer
bemily chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Thanks for not leaving him in the coma too long. And for Bella coming back after only four hours! I love your story.
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter! I wondered if Edward would say something about her being an obligation! I'm glad they straightened it out though! Can't wait to read more!
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
loved this chapter. loved the bella and edward, and i am happy that edward is awake, but it sucks that he is getting prepared to fight again. cant wait to see what happens next. please udpate soon!
kirster226 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Thanks for the update. I'm really glad that you woke him up this chapter, by the way. Oh, and I'm curious to see what happened between her and Phil because it seems that maybe he tried molesting her? Just my guess...
abrapaige chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
aww, that was awesome. please write more soon
bethann2103 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I have been waiting patiently all week for this chapter and you didn't disappoint! Thanks for not dragging out his coma that would have ruined my life. You covered so many things in this chapter and I loved it. I am so happy she left the hospital and really thought about things, it makes her decision more final. I loved the chapter and I am so happy that he will be out of the hospital. I can't wait for next week and hopefully 2 updates!
Raewright chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
So happy to see the update notification hit my email. This is a great story. Please, please, please let Edward soundly kick James hiney!
JoVersify chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
So yeah...thanks for not dragging that out for 3 chapters.

I expected Edward's reaction and the slip he made about taking care of Bella was well done. Both of their reactions to that were believable.

Enjoying this so so much. Keep it up!

XOXO

~JO~
sunfire04 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter.
MoonSpinner44 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Man, I hate Mike. More than I even did before. I hate fictional characters, wow...anyway. Awesome chapter, again, how do you do it? Envious here, big time, it isnt fair. Haha, just kidding. This story really does rock, and is just plain...freakin awesome. Ooh, Bella,Bella, Bella, she has issues. Dang, if I were her I would just be holding onto Edward for dear life and be the wuss that I am and beg him not to fight again. But hey thats just me ) lol. Early post? Uh...yes please! I just found this story yesterday, read all that was up, and am all ready addicted to it. So yes, early update please you awesome, awesome person you ) haha.
Hypercaine chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Awesome story, you gotta love boxer Edward, right? That shits just too fucking sexy!

Update more! I love this story!
edmom chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
loved it can't wait to continue
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Dude. I so just got a fucking shot out on SB 'cause NBNF rocks so fucking hard with her sushi rollin' skills!

You know I'm getting ready to run over to Twi so we can flip out about this chapter, but I wanted to leave you some love here too. Excellent chapter, lady. It's going to interesting to see how they deal with their issues. Fightward will always see Bella as someone he has to protect and she's always going to hate that.
robsmom chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Oh what a good story, and to tease us with a possible TWO chapters is awesome. Please have a great weekend and thanks for a wonderful chapter
sweetnsassy5 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009