Reviews for Shadowboxer
sbruce327 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I just love this story. It is one that I am going to read over and over again. Keep the chapters coming.
robsmom chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Fantastic chapter...I love Alice she is one of my favorite characters, right behind Edward that is...
lvrofbrnrds chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Infatuated! I LOVE it!

Infatuated is the exact word when I think of how drawn I am to your story!

You're a great writer and I love your imagination! Thank you for putting this story into words for everyone to read. It is definitely worth the read!

I go over to the twilighted forums all of the time to read posts and also to get ideas on what stories to read from the signatures of the posters. I know that you didn't want to know where anyone found out about your story if it was from twilighted, but I just wanted you to know that I do read the forum and I do read your thread, even though I've never posted on your it. (I think I have a total of 3 posts over on the forums; but I use a different user name - childrenwith4legs (I might have the guts to someday post on your thread, so you'll know it's me.)
writeswithcrayons chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Oh, is it bad that I didn't know that he was looking for the word infatuated? 'Cause if so, I'm bad at being a girl / I should just tape a dildo to my pants and go along with it *sigh*

I always saw Alice with a southern accent, too. Missisipi is southern, and she lived there. Sure, she doesn't remember, but she did :)
megalah chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Yay! I discovered this story last night and was up until 4am reading it. So I was beyond thrilled to get the email this afternoon that it was updated. I love boxer Edward!
dolphin62598 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad she didn't leave! I'm glad Edward had a little victory and James is scary! : Can't wait to read more!
kirster226 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for the update. I really liked this chapter. It was just really sweet. I'm glad you put in some light stuff before the drama escalates. I can't wait for the next one!
tkeaton1 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I love Alice too! :) Edward is so freakin sweet! Nervous now about what James is going to try and do to Bella though. Cant wait for update
spedclass chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
dihenydd chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I'm a terrible reviewer as I never know what to say. I picked up on shadowboxer from a sig on Twilighted and read through in one go. Just to let you know I recc'd it on Ravelry to the fangirls in Unicorns Unlimited. thanks for sharing.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
i really like this chapter

i loved the fun at the beginning of them just relaxing

the emmett jasper convo was very interesting

and im glad that bella told edward what she did after he asked

i loved the clothing fight

it was great

cant wait for more!
lucylu0508 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
That was complete WIN, girl.

Effing fabulous to see a look at their relationship.

And the obsessive James...LOVED it hard.
my2galspal chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
First order of business. I heard about your story from at least one other fanfic author, Twilighter620 who writes the story Secret, which is fantastic if you are looking to read a great fic. I don't think she was the first author to rec it but she's the only I definitely remember right now. I also think I saw it on the Twilight Enabler site.

Another great chapter. I was in the middle of reading another story (which is very good) but had to put it down immediately to read this update. I live for Fightward! I'm actually glad Bella and Edward get to spend a little time sans sexy because it gives them the opportunity to really get to know each others personality. I like the sweet little interactions in this chapter.

I knew Bella' mouth was gonna get her in trouble one of these days. James' obsession over her adds a whole new layer to this story.

Thanks for the update. I'm really glad you are sharing your creativity with the public. Keep up the great writing.
twilightnaley19 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
loved this chapter. loved the bella and edward, alice is awesome. cant wait to see what happens next. update soon!
sunfire04 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter. I saw a commercial this weekend for some move called Fighting with Channing Tatum and all I could think about was this story :)
6,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 391 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 411 .. Last Next »