Reviews for Shadowboxer
BQOTFU chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
I love Bella's snarky commentary. It made this chapter incredibly enjoyable. Do we get to find out who pounced on Bella and why?
BQOTFU chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. I like their inner monologue. I can't wait to continue reading the rest of your amazing story.
MyBabyBlues chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Finally caught up and am up-to-date reading your story. Wow! You got me hooked!
AndActually chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I like fightward. he's snarky, which works way better than his personality from the book would have :P
Topazeyedsoul chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I saw this fic on Lion&Lamb and when I read the tittle I started to sing Shadowboxer without realize it. I loved how you use Apple's songs on the story and I'm loving Fightward *-*

really great fic!
lvrofbrnrds chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
It's nice to see him admit that he doesn't know what he's doing and that he wants her to be wanted by him.

Great chapter. I'm happy I found this story over on Twilighted and came over to read it.
lvrofbrnrds chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
First let me apologize, I've been reading this story and have not given a review until now. I'm really sorry. I hate doing that, but this story has me so caught up I just wanted to see what was going to happen next.

Holy cow, this story is AWESOME. I love your imagination and how well you've put it into words for readers to read. This chapter was very intense for me. I actually, had to step away from it because I had to prepare myself for the fight.

Great, great fight. I'm headed to Chapter 8 to find out what happens at the hospital. I think that's the last chapter available to read right now, but I will review again then.

Thank you for such an awesome, intriguing, sexy story. (And your A/N are funny too!) :)
sleforever chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
"Srsly, I could have drug that shit out for like three chapters"

thank god you didnt i would have gone nuts

amazing chapter update soon
burninglightdustyshade chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
"It’s one of those moments where you half expect the world to kinda bump off its axis and go hurling into the sun"

Favorite line. Know just how she felt and you worded it perfectly.

Loved this chapter. I love how you take us through their (well, hers in this chappie) thought processes until they make sense out of their chaos and so do we. It flows so well. And I'm still saying damn that fucking King guy. Wonder who he is? A character name maybe? hm? Laurant maybe? Hm. I'll keep thinking on it. LOVE that you made Jacob an asshole. Never enough of that. Srsly.

Thanks for taking the time out of your life to write this. I know it can't be easy with RL always hovering around, distracting us all from what we want to be doing. Which is playing in fandom, of course. It's now almost 3 am. You've kept me awake. Damn talented writer, messing with my . Thank you for messing with my sleep because I LOVE THIS STORY!
Francesca chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Concussion Bella is hilarious. I love her.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
damn it damn it damn it. Stupid fucking king, and stupid fucking James. Are you sure we can't use your Tanya method of slow death for one of them? Please. Pretty please?

You kinda threw me with this one. She's stronger than I gave her credit for. Guess I had "whiney" Bella on the brain. I like your Bella. She made me smile in this one. Wonder if she'll piss me off in the next? She usually does. Which is good. If a reader cares about your characters enough to get pissed then you've done good. Pfft. You're the writer. I don't have to tell you that kind of shit, I'm sure. Oh- and her slapping James? Fucking perfect.

And onto the next!
Francesca chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Love. This. Story. I can already tell that the Edward/James business is going to be really stressful and crazy when it goes down. I'm preparing myself for the inevitable WTF cliffhanger that is probably unavoidable when it comes to that.

And Royce, eh? He's quite an underutilized character in fanfic. And I suppose I get that people don't use him since he isn't actually relevant to Bella, so maybe their minds don't go there, but it's a good choice. He is the worse kind of dbag. So many of the Twilight characters can blame parts of their behavior on the whole not human thing. Royce is easily the ickiest, scariest human, and because he's human, it makes it worse. Anyway, just wanted to say I'm looking forward to what you do with him and the story in general.

I also appreciate how you write Edward and the moments when he's talking/thinking about his feelings. It always makes it better/more tolerable, cause obviously a normal guy can't go on about his feelings the way the book Edward does. So, good stuff :-)
burninglightdustyshade chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Fightward OWNS me! Seriously sexiest sex ever. And I'm a tough judge. Can't decide if I want to hug him or jump him. Hm...maybe both. I think I'll just keep reviewing every chapter tonight (er...this morning. It's 2 am and ' .READING.) You've shot my sleep all to hell. Thank you!

I thought she handled his reaction to "falling in love with you" very well. Surprisingly well? Hmm...makes me wonder if she'll rethink that reaction, or overthink that reaction, in the next chapter. I love your Fightward and Bella. I want one of each. In doll form so I can make them make kissing noises. And not those creepy Twilight dolls. *shudders* Hate those things.

If I may, and I am so sorry if others have done this, (just yell at me if you need to. Srsly. all caps lock if needed) but "shuttered" is actually "shuddered" when used in this context. Don't hate me! I'm not a grammar nazi. I just see those two confused quite a bit. It yanks me out of the story a bit. Again, so sorry to bug you with it if others have already done so. (they haven't mentioned grammar in the etiquette blog yet). I did read that though and I learned a lot of interesting things. Thanks for the link and for sharing your talent with everyone. Love the story!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
ahahaha I don't know what's more entertaining: your story or your a/n! Kidding. The story is more entertaining. I'm still confused a bit about how Bella got hurt exactly. (trying to picture in my head and it's not working) but that makes sense because it's BPOV. Oh-and thanks for using a smart beta. Some stories say they're beta'd and then they drop their articles, forget their commas, etc. Yours does a good job.

And onto the next chapter! Loving this story. I'm surprised they're not having hot monkey sex all the time but I like it. (and yes, I use that term too. Does that make me as cheesey as Emmett?) lol
blubuttrfly10 chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I just started reading this story and I love it already. Your writing is very good and just sucks me in to this world of broody Edward! I had a feeling Edward would want a re-match. Looking forward to reading more!
6,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 391 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 411 .. Last Next »