Reviews for Shadowboxer
burninglightdustyshade chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
ahahaha your a/n made me laugh! I hate Tanya as well. It's weird because she's not around all that much but, damn it, she's annoying.

I really liked this chapter. You did a great job of letting us into their psyche and letting us know their hangups. I'm so into where you've taken us so far. Can't wait to click on the next chapter!

Oh and thanks for the visual. When you say "sweaty, aggressive Edward" I see sweaty, aggressive Rob. So thank you. I'll just go to my happy place now. ;-)
burninglightdustyshade chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Like it? Love it. And the sex was fantastic. So no worries there. Can't wait to see what happens next! And you're very correct about people jumping into bed these days and I hate stories that preach instead of, you know, telling stories. lol. The way you've written it, it makes perfect sense to me.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Well, you're a clever creature aren't you? I love this premise. You've sucked me right in. I'm very much enjoying you're style of writing. Your fic was recommended in a livejournal community I joined today and the premise made me rush right over here to see what this is all about. So not disappointed! Off to read the next chapter!
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
OHMYGOSH! This story is so amazing. No offense but i read the summary and i was kinda skeptical, but man its great. Seriously i love it! Update
tanglingshadows chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
I wonder what Edward is going to do when he finds out that Bella slapped James...that should be interesting!
justfalling chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Keep up the amazing work!

I absolutely love it so far.
ieatsourgrapes chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
i love it!
danipony89 chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
omg! this story is to good! update soon!
Vampirfrau chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Wow! This story was amazing! I am dying to read more, so please update soon!

I love the way you draw the relationship between bella and edward, and how they are both trying to take care of the other while not wanting to be taken care of... I don't know whether this sentence makes sense, but I am not a native speaker, so forgive me and hurry up to continue writing.
CryHope chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I dont condone violence of any type... but HOT DAMN. Edward and boxing shorts? DEYUM!

Gimme gimme gimme!
runningjiggles chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter. Cant wait to see how the rematch plays out.I could totally picture Edward's training being reminiscent to Rocky training when he has to fight Drago in Rocky IV.
VeggieGirl15 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
He's up! Yay! hahahaha Update soon! :)
ayartee chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Awesome story, I can now add Fightward to my growing list of Edwards. I'd like to see Fightward and Domward duel it out.
Skeeter chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
I really like this story. I wonder what styles of fighting Edward is training in? Brazilian jujitsu? Keep writing, and I will keep reading )
talonlover chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I love the plot for this story! It really keeps me interested! Just as a suggestion you might want to try being more spacific when the characters say something. Like "What happened?" I asked shakily while walking into the room. Just a suggestion! I love your story and hope you write more soon!
6,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »