Reviews for Shadowboxer
hugglesbunny chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
This is one of the few Twilight stories I absolutely love. I think i reviewed on the first chapter but thought I'd tell you again; love it and can't wait for more.

HB
pippapear chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Brill chapter...

Oh Edward - he's so messed up. Bless him. But he's making a damn good attempt at being there for Bella & being a bloke for Bella. I love him so!

But he has no clue whatsoever as to what is going on with Bella... & we don't know much more! lol.

Its going to get a whole lot more interesting..

Love this story, so much!

Thanks for the great update.

Cheers

Emmy.

X
pippapear chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
Ops!

I forgot to review this...

Excellent chapter - with cheating bastards, cute E/B & then heart fail.

All done brilliantly.

Thanks for the great chapter.

Cheers

Emmy.

x
spedclass chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Darkangel0470 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
sending lurvee for your seriously brilliant story. I can see that Mike/Royle are gonna be pissed as Edward knows what they did so will be on his guard concerning anything that could be touched or tampered. But personally i think they will work out his weak link is actually Bella, they threaten to hurt her he will cave.
VampsGurl chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Wow, that fight the last chapter was wrong! Mike and King had drugged Edwards drink, they knew Edward would have beat James... Grr... I'm glad Edward is okay, and he is pretty crazy...he wants a rematch...he better win the next one!
my2galspal chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I was so excited to see an update alert for this story in my inbox! I really should be sleeping but I had to read it right away.

I'm so glad Bella was able to relay the Jasper and Emmett what was going down with the drugging. And I do appreciate you waking Edward up quickly. It sounds like you have enough angst to satisfy us without prolonging that situation.

I'm very eager to hear more about Bella's (and Edward's) background. It sounds like she took of because Phil was doing something inappropriate with or to her. Will we find out what's going on there soon?

Thanks again for sharing your story with the rest of us and for the quick update. I can't wait to see where you take this story in the future. Keep up the great work.
kendall515 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Awesome chapter as always! I'm so glad Edward is awake now.
fanficreader83 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
this is a great story so far and I can't wait to read more... I love bella's thoughts (especially the ones she couldn't keep in her head after her incident at the gym)!
tkeaton1 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I am glad he came through it okay. I hate him fighting again too, but I can see where he would feel a need to justify it. What a sweet man you have him made out to be here! :)
cheddah chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
yea. so this chpt is win. you are win. fightward is win and he loves me. ur the shizzle fo' mah fizzle bb. see u on the other side...
dreamngo4it9 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
this chapter was incredible!

i love all of it

the different emotions

the hospital

the heartfelt feelings

cant wait for more!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Great chapter! I am really glad that Bella went off on Edward for wanting to fight again and using her as a reason. I like that you have made this Bella strong and vunerable at the same time!

Thanks for letting him wake up too. Can't wait for more!
Aspenleaf chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Holy shit! Best fucking chapter ever!

That was some intense shit, it was definently worth the wait!

YEA! fightward is ok, still crazy as shit, but ok.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Ugh...Jasper and Emmett...what the F guys? I just don't like that they got him into this. Friends don't do that. Them and their man pride (Edward included) and their fighting. Psh, men. So, the bad people know Bella knows bout the drugging though cause of her smacking James right? So that can't be good. I love Bella's perpective and the fact that she told Edward everything I was hoping she would. That she also called it being stupid because that's really what it is...psh, if she was a different girl I'd have him pay for the rest of my college since he's not putting his money to use. Can't wait for more. Keep Going!
6,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »