Reviews for Shadowboxer
Sdjk chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Found your story on Twilighted and now I am completely hooked! I love the characters that you have created, the storyline and the way that you write. So powerful and intense and thoughtful.
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Sorry I didn't comment last night, lady! I was in a half-drunk Twilight-watchin' stupor!

Oh shit! They drugged his ass? Dude, we really never saw that shit comin'... And Bella went 'bitch-slap!' on James?

So, he's coming after her now? Ah, I can't wait to tune in next time,but for now I'm gonna run over to Twi and shower you with more praise!
NZTwilighter chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Damn, I can't wait for the next instalment! Original idea, and I love underground-fighter-Edward... hot! I think it's well written too, well paced, no waffle, I feel like I understand the characters well... looking forward to more.
Sheeijan chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Poor Edward! The thoughts that must be going through his head right now after losing! Of course maybe they realize something is wrong since he's acting funny? I don't know. But at least Bella can point the doctor to doing the right blood test for proof of the drugging. I was hoping she'd grab one of his water bottles that were ringside, but I guess that's not really necessary.

Thank you for the update, so exciting and sad and nail biting and... and... I'm out of adjectives...
MistyD77 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Awesome story! So very different and I love it!
LimitedBannerMaker chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
you are such a good writer! the way you wrote bella's anxiousness (if that's the word) and edward not wanting her there I just felt it! seruiously!

WONDERFUL CHAPTER!

Cant wait for the next update!
tanglingshadows chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Bella's got some guts! I can't wait to see her with Edward again!
AuroraRose14 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Nice chapter. I love the way their relationship is progressing. The tension building up to the match was tenuous. I can't believe Mike drugged him, what an a$$hole. I hope Edward will be okay.
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
OMG! that was soo pathetic, i want bella to learn to fight though! that would be hella awesome!
rhetoricai chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far! It's an interesting twist to have Edward as a fighter ineated of a pacifist. I'm curious to see if James regrets having the fight thrown at all, or if Bella's going to be threatened because of her knowledge of the cheating...after all, this is the second time that she's identified foul play on behalf of James. Please post soon so we can see how she can take care of him now!
tkeaton1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
ugh freakin James! We knew he was going to do something tricky and evil. hopefully all will be okay with edward! Updates soon! Thanks for the long chapter
PurdueLiz chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Holy cow. I mean, I can believe they drugged him, but I can't believe, KWIM? Argh. I'm glad Bella heard it so that she can hopefully get there in time to help him. That had to be hell for her to watch. I can't even imagine. I can't believe she had the balls to hit James. I somehow have a feeling that could end up being a bad thing for her to have done. Ugh. Excellent chapter, despite him getting hurt. Can't wait to see what's coming next.
girlbrighteyes chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
swet great chapter! so is there going to be another fight then DAMN mofos drugging edward ...bastards *whispers*
Namariel chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Huh. You were right. i totally did not see this one coming. You are amazing girl.

I can't believe hoe fucking cheap they are. Fuck's sake. I wish FFnet would let me write fuck!

When I realized he had been drugged I sweatr my jaw dropped, and then snapped shut again when he was in the mat. Shit man. He deserved so much better than that. So much. He deserved to have his fight.

And i was right to suspect Bella would be worriesome for him if she stayed. He wanted her to go... but sicne she needed to stay, i think her solution of staying hidden was a good one. Except-he'll never trust her to do that again. Which is bad.

Hmm. much to be dicussed. See ya on the thread!
war123 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I think I just fell in love with Edward too. Awesome chapter as always.
6,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »