Reviews for Shadowboxer
twilightnaley19 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
loved this chapter. loved the bella and edward, alice is awesome. cant wait to see what happens next. update soon!
sunfire04 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter. I saw a commercial this weekend for some move called Fighting with Channing Tatum and all I could think about was this story :)
Sophie Peale chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Love it! Love it! Love it!

Exciting to see what hits the fan! Keep up the awesome work!

Loved Alice and goofy lovey dovey Edward in this chappie. Fantastical stuff!
Aspenleaf chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
NBNF

That chappie was fucking Awesome!

James is a dirty SOB, and that scares the shit out of me, he needs a serious beat down. I know you won't disappoint.

Fav part "my closet was going to be full of dresses and girl shoes and my bathroom was going to have girly smelly things in it and there was going to be high heel shoes that I needed to dodge in the hallway when I came home at night"

Yes def got it bad. MAH hahahahah
Sheeijan chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
It was good to see them fight, because it makes their relationship stronger and more real to me. Alice is fun, I liked her. I immediately started wondering about Jasper of course though in relation to her. We already know where Rosalie is.

I am glad that Edward won the argument even though I understand Bella's pov on it. I don't think I'd like it either, I would hate to feel like a kept woman.

Thanks for the update!
edmom chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
loved it - sounds like it going great places - can't wait for more
vysed chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Seriously let me hug and kiss you in a non lesbian sort of way. LOL I loved this chapter. It was the perfect little fluff break among all the heavy stuff. You rock - I only paper, scissors! Off to read outtake. Can't wait for the next chapter here. (Why do I hear Rocky music playing?)
sherilynn chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I freaking love your Alice.
UrbanBlaze chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
I LOVE Alice-she's such a fantabulous lil' pixie-girl! And damn that Fightward-I'd give him a spongebath anytime! I really enjoy reading this story-the qriting just seems to flow. You have just the right mix of fluff and angst and it never get's boring! Am off to check out the outtakes xoxo
SmilingSpirit83 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for giving Edward the opportunity to tell Bella that he wants to take care of her like she takes care of him. This was a great chapter and I was sad when it ended.
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Dude. I worship. The sweetness
CryHope chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Baby... where can I find a honey like Edward? Throwing me money to spend on clothes? He's MY kind of man. D

Keep it up... D
BQOTFU chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
This fan fiction is like my own personal brand of "heroin"..

UGH!
hooker81 chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
haha Edward can't let someone else be in control for on min hun? I really love this story.. I can't wait for a new chapter...
bemily chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Thanks for the update. Yeah! An Alice appearance. I can't wait for the outtake. I am scared of James for both Edward and Bella. I love this story and want King to get what is coming to him.
6,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »