Reviews for Shadowboxer
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Dude. I so just got a fucking shot out on SB 'cause NBNF rocks so fucking hard with her sushi rollin' skills!

You know I'm getting ready to run over to Twi so we can flip out about this chapter, but I wanted to leave you some love here too. Excellent chapter, lady. It's going to interesting to see how they deal with their issues. Fightward will always see Bella as someone he has to protect and she's always going to hate that.
robsmom chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Oh what a good story, and to tease us with a possible TWO chapters is awesome. Please have a great weekend and thanks for a wonderful chapter
sweetnsassy5 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Loved this chapter!
fandangopink chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
i thought edward's last name was Mason? Didn't Mike say it in the first chapter? Then you call him sullen cullen... sorry i just was pointing it out. if there is some reason for this i am sorry. You really are writing an amazing story. I really am enjoying it. anyway i'm going to keep reading!
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
you know sometimes i don't know how to a

start a review because the chapter was too good. well, here you have it, i dont know how to start it or what i should say. i mean the chapter was so amazing, so heartbreaking and happy in the end, it was hard for me to keep i really loved it because you can capture all the emotions and feelings so well, the readers are can really go in amazing, i can't wait for the next one!
hugglesbunny chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
This is one of the few Twilight stories I absolutely love. I think i reviewed on the first chapter but thought I'd tell you again; love it and can't wait for more.

pippapear chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Brill chapter...

Oh Edward - he's so messed up. Bless him. But he's making a damn good attempt at being there for Bella & being a bloke for Bella. I love him so!

But he has no clue whatsoever as to what is going on with Bella... & we don't know much more! lol.

Its going to get a whole lot more interesting..

Love this story, so much!

Thanks for the great update.

pippapear chapter 7 . 3/27/2009

I forgot to review this...

Excellent chapter - with cheating bastards, cute E/B & then heart fail.

All done brilliantly.

Thanks for the great chapter.

spedclass chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Darkangel0470 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
sending lurvee for your seriously brilliant story. I can see that Mike/Royle are gonna be pissed as Edward knows what they did so will be on his guard concerning anything that could be touched or tampered. But personally i think they will work out his weak link is actually Bella, they threaten to hurt her he will cave.
VampsGurl chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Wow, that fight the last chapter was wrong! Mike and King had drugged Edwards drink, they knew Edward would have beat James... Grr... I'm glad Edward is okay, and he is pretty crazy...he wants a rematch...he better win the next one!
my2galspal chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I was so excited to see an update alert for this story in my inbox! I really should be sleeping but I had to read it right away.

I'm so glad Bella was able to relay the Jasper and Emmett what was going down with the drugging. And I do appreciate you waking Edward up quickly. It sounds like you have enough angst to satisfy us without prolonging that situation.

I'm very eager to hear more about Bella's (and Edward's) background. It sounds like she took of because Phil was doing something inappropriate with or to her. Will we find out what's going on there soon?

Thanks again for sharing your story with the rest of us and for the quick update. I can't wait to see where you take this story in the future. Keep up the great work.
kendall515 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Awesome chapter as always! I'm so glad Edward is awake now.
fanficreader83 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
this is a great story so far and I can't wait to read more... I love bella's thoughts (especially the ones she couldn't keep in her head after her incident at the gym)!
tkeaton1 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I am glad he came through it okay. I hate him fighting again too, but I can see where he would feel a need to justify it. What a sweet man you have him made out to be here! :)
6,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 392 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 412 .. Last Next »