Reviews for Shadowboxer
Skeeter chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
I really like this story. I wonder what styles of fighting Edward is training in? Brazilian jujitsu? Keep writing, and I will keep reading )
talonlover chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I love the plot for this story! It really keeps me interested! Just as a suggestion you might want to try being more spacific when the characters say something. Like "What happened?" I asked shakily while walking into the room. Just a suggestion! I love your story and hope you write more soon!
DucklynStark chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
OMG update soon. I love your story but I want to kick bella's ass. She's driving me crazy. Stupid little biotch.
Sdjk chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Thank you for keeping the coma to one chapter. So glad that Edward and Bella are back in bed together.

Just wonder will Edward and Bella be sharing their pasts with each other soon? I am intrigued to learn more about their background and how each of them react to what they learn about the other.

Also, I am worried for Bella...she has heard too much and pissed off James.

Really good story and well written.
Hattieb99 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I just want to say that this has become a favorite of mine. I prefer original ideas and stories that stretch and suspend belief, and you have done an amazing job with this story. Truly original, Edward is so complex, and I love, love, love, Bella as the unwilling Damsel in Distress. Thank you so much for writing, and I can not wait to see how this story unfolds.
saranic chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Another fantastic chapter NBNF! Sigh...I love Fightward, he is tops.

I was glad you didn't drag out the hospital stuff, thanks for that!

Looking forward to what is next!
luv2read134 chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
love it! can i hope for an epov next chapter...?

luv2read134
Thunder's Blade chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
aw
dodadodaday chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
awesomeness... i love this story boxer edward is sexy... underground street boxer is even better lmso

update soon please...

(chants)update two!...update two!...lmso

x
writeswithcrayons chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Lol Jasper was totally PMSing at the end there :P he's like her brother... all annoyed at her.
Skepo chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I love the rambling that ed did then...trying to prove his love w/o actually saying "i love you"

such a sexy sweet edward
The Naughty Librarian chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Not feeling particularly loquacious today, but I must leave love of some sort, as this is one of my favorite stories right now...

I continue to love these characters, the story line, the pacing. I loved how Bella came to her decision about Edward (going back or not), and how she handled herself when she returned to his room.

Oh, and the line about Edward being clinically retarded? Yeah, I LOL'd... ;)

Looking forward to more,

~ Lu :)
Carpathian.Queen chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Edward is ok. Yeah! I'm really enjoying this story. The chapter is very good.
edmom chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
LOVE IT - THIS IS A GREAT STORY - YOUR'VE TALENT GIRLY KEEP IT UP - CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
bemily chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Thanks for not leaving him in the coma too long. And for Bella coming back after only four hours! I love your story.
6,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 413 .. Last Next »