Reviews for Shadowboxer
Aspenleaf chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Holy shit! Best fucking chapter ever!

That was some intense shit, it was definently worth the wait!

YEA! fightward is ok, still crazy as shit, but ok.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Ugh...Jasper and Emmett...what the F guys? I just don't like that they got him into this. Friends don't do that. Them and their man pride (Edward included) and their fighting. Psh, men. So, the bad people know Bella knows bout the drugging though cause of her smacking James right? So that can't be good. I love Bella's perpective and the fact that she told Edward everything I was hoping she would. That she also called it being stupid because that's really what it is...psh, if she was a different girl I'd have him pay for the rest of my college since he's not putting his money to use. Can't wait for more. Keep Going!
domisgone chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Awesome update. Thanks for not stretching out the whole coma thing. I don't think MY poor little ol' heart could take it.
The Snowflake Princess chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I wish he'd try to really consider a healthy and safer career especially now that Bella is involved. Of course it wouldn't happen overnight but I have this nagging feeling in the gut that screams danger if he continues with the fights. I understand him wanting a rematch. I actually want him to do it too and kick James' ass but I wish it would be his last knowing how dirty the others were playing. Is he going to wait until there are death threats thrown at him and Bella? I'm particularly scared about them using Bella as a pawn to get to him so he should quit while it's early and before it gets even messier. But then again, your story is centered in him being an underground fighter so it may be in the epilogue where he decides he doesn't want to do it anymore and by then he's older and married with kids. Hehehe :)
tuhkakoti chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
So proud of Bella for going back and facing things!

Awesome chappie, lovin it.

But Newton seriously needs to be demolished.
pikapj chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
I love how you handled their argument at the end. Gosh, I wish I was able to verbalize myself like that in an argument...I'm horrible and ramble to no end.

Glad you had us feel Bella's worry and pain but didn't keep Edward in the coma for chapters upon chapters. Thank you!

Now I can't wait for a (hopefully) earlier chapter and some more Bella and Edward time!
silent.sinners.voice chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
omg, i felt my heart stop when Edward said he had to do it for Bella...he almost died and yet hes gotta show people that he can win the fight...

you can really see how much Edward loves Bella caz hes willing to give up boxing if it gets to much...anywho, i love the story, please update soon
jimemon chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Great chapter, Edward's needs to take care of her may be displaced but it's clear how much sense they made in his head, loved it ")
Sheeijan chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Wow, that was some serious medical stuff to happen. Edward could have DIED. I don't blame Bella for being upset. I'd be upset too! And that thing about putting it on her shoulders? Spot on. Good for Bella for calling Edward on that. I do wonder if Edward is fated to stay in this career choice though, if there's something else he can do. He does have a whole lot of anger in him.

Thank you for the update! You're right, you could have seriously dragged this out and made us all go mad with the cliffhangers. So a great big kiss for not doing that to us! Mwuh!
geosgirl chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Thank God he's awake! I understand about the rematch - I really do. And I hope he kicks ASS!

I'm glad Bella didn't run, I was afraid there for a split-second. At least she is working on her issues.
PurdueLiz chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Oh thank you, thank you for not dragging this out any longer. It was painful enough in just one. I'm so, so glad he's okay. Or will be, with time. I can't believe he's going to fight again. Well, I can but, urgh. Poor Bella, that had to be hard what he said and the way she took it. I'm glad she thought about it though and had the courage to go back. He was so sweet in his rambling speech about not knowing how to do this and wanting to take care of her and be with her. So sweet.
geosgirl chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Fav lines:

“Sh. Nothing could keep me away from you. Nothing. Now, run, Bella. Run and wait for me.”

“That’s sweet Jasper, really, my vagina thanks you for all the thoughtfulness but I’m going. You can’t stop me and neither can Edward. He knows that. So give me the damn address.”

Way to go Bella smacking the sh*t outta James!

I hope the cheaters get what they deserve!
geosgirl chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
Dayum - that was hot. What a way to open a POV - "Light sensations ghosted over my bare hips."
geosgirl chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
I loved this chapter. Srsly.

I was wondering how Edward would figure out she was homeless.

"Two, you’re right, I don’t own you but for some fucked up reason you own me." - Aw!

"I muddle my way through work and try desperately not to think about a sweaty Edward somewhere in the same building. I should get paid for just doing that. It’s fucking hard."
geosgirl chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
“Good. Now let’s go before we start braiding each others hair and giggling. I’m drawing a line here.”
6,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 393 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 413 .. Last Next »