Reviews for Shadowboxer
burninglightdustyshade chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Fightward OWNS me! Seriously sexiest sex ever. And I'm a tough judge. Can't decide if I want to hug him or jump him. Hm...maybe both. I think I'll just keep reviewing every chapter tonight (er...this morning. It's 2 am and ' .READING.) You've shot my sleep all to hell. Thank you!

I thought she handled his reaction to "falling in love with you" very well. Surprisingly well? Hmm...makes me wonder if she'll rethink that reaction, or overthink that reaction, in the next chapter. I love your Fightward and Bella. I want one of each. In doll form so I can make them make kissing noises. And not those creepy Twilight dolls. *shudders* Hate those things.

If I may, and I am so sorry if others have done this, (just yell at me if you need to. Srsly. all caps lock if needed) but "shuttered" is actually "shuddered" when used in this context. Don't hate me! I'm not a grammar nazi. I just see those two confused quite a bit. It yanks me out of the story a bit. Again, so sorry to bug you with it if others have already done so. (they haven't mentioned grammar in the etiquette blog yet). I did read that though and I learned a lot of interesting things. Thanks for the link and for sharing your talent with everyone. Love the story!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
ahahaha I don't know what's more entertaining: your story or your a/n! Kidding. The story is more entertaining. I'm still confused a bit about how Bella got hurt exactly. (trying to picture in my head and it's not working) but that makes sense because it's BPOV. Oh-and thanks for using a smart beta. Some stories say they're beta'd and then they drop their articles, forget their commas, etc. Yours does a good job.

And onto the next chapter! Loving this story. I'm surprised they're not having hot monkey sex all the time but I like it. (and yes, I use that term too. Does that make me as cheesey as Emmett?) lol
blubuttrfly10 chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I just started reading this story and I love it already. Your writing is very good and just sucks me in to this world of broody Edward! I had a feeling Edward would want a re-match. Looking forward to reading more!
jezzeria chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
yay at least it was a happy ending now that i'm caught up and have to wait around for updates! gah all the updates i wait for, i swear im like a kid on christmas when you all update...although i wonder what i would do if everyone updated on the same day... o.O
burninglightdustyshade chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
ahahaha your a/n made me laugh! I hate Tanya as well. It's weird because she's not around all that much but, damn it, she's annoying.

I really liked this chapter. You did a great job of letting us into their psyche and letting us know their hangups. I'm so into where you've taken us so far. Can't wait to click on the next chapter!

Oh and thanks for the visual. When you say "sweaty, aggressive Edward" I see sweaty, aggressive Rob. So thank you. I'll just go to my happy place now. ;-)
burninglightdustyshade chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
Like it? Love it. And the sex was fantastic. So no worries there. Can't wait to see what happens next! And you're very correct about people jumping into bed these days and I hate stories that preach instead of, you know, telling stories. lol. The way you've written it, it makes perfect sense to me.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Well, you're a clever creature aren't you? I love this premise. You've sucked me right in. I'm very much enjoying you're style of writing. Your fic was recommended in a livejournal community I joined today and the premise made me rush right over here to see what this is all about. So not disappointed! Off to read the next chapter!
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
OHMYGOSH! This story is so amazing. No offense but i read the summary and i was kinda skeptical, but man its great. Seriously i love it! Update
tanglingshadows chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
I wonder what Edward is going to do when he finds out that Bella slapped James...that should be interesting!
justfalling chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Keep up the amazing work!

I absolutely love it so far.
ieatsourgrapes chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
i love it!
danipony89 chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
omg! this story is to good! update soon!
Vampirfrau chapter 8 . 3/28/2009
Wow! This story was amazing! I am dying to read more, so please update soon!

I love the way you draw the relationship between bella and edward, and how they are both trying to take care of the other while not wanting to be taken care of... I don't know whether this sentence makes sense, but I am not a native speaker, so forgive me and hurry up to continue writing.
CryHope chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
I dont condone violence of any type... but HOT DAMN. Edward and boxing shorts? DEYUM!

Gimme gimme gimme!
runningjiggles chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter. Cant wait to see how the rematch plays out.I could totally picture Edward's training being reminiscent to Rocky training when he has to fight Drago in Rocky IV.
6,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 394 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 414 .. Last Next »