Reviews for Shadowboxer
MoonSpinner44 chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Update this freakin instant.

Please?

Dude, just...picture hot, sweaty, naked fighter Edward. Feel inspired? NOW GO WRITE DAMMIT.

This story is too good to be true, I love it. No not because of the image of fighter Edward. Ok yes that is a big reason but the storyline is unique and interesting and in your own way, they are in character despite that they...arent? Did that make sense, oh well whatever. You are a great writer, so please keep it up and post again as soon as you finish the next chapter. You do a great job with details too and descriptions of feelings. You tell how they feel, not just there actions, an important thing in writing that not many seem to remember.

Gah, the whole time I read this chapter I was listening to Fort Minor, remember the name and wowza, this was intense. Freakin insane. I loved it, want more, now update. please. )
geosgirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Definitely yes - very intriguing!

Fav line: "After assuring myself that he had slept on his own for years now and more than likely wouldn’t be rolling off the bed anytime soon I left for the living room."

This Bella is very mothering! Wondering why she was trying to catch some sleep in the gym where she was just hired. Can't wait to get more details on that!
Steshi chapter 6 . 3/26/2009
I'm reading your story instead of packing and heading for the airport like I should. I just finished Chapter 6. Wow. This has to be one of the best lemons I have ever read. Congrats. I really thought that Edward would say those three little words first. So I was really surprised that Bella beat him to it. I guess Eddie has more issues than I thought. I am really enjoying your story. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
Holy Crap that is some heavy S**t.

I love it.

Keep it comming.

I love the way you write the verbal sparring, but you leave the bloodsport to our imaginations. That is just awsome.

I am so grateful to you for spending your time posting this story for all of us.

A million thanks
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 7 . 3/26/2009
This is such a great story. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for you to update it. I hope you can really soon please. Thanks, Jennifer
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Very Much so...YES.

Wow,

Immediatly intrigued and needing to know why Bella is homeless and why Edward is all beaten up and not wanting the hospital.

Fantastic start, can't wait to read the rest!
RAEcouter chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
"I felt his minty breath wash over my face and in my nervousness I swallowed my gum. Thankfully I didn’t choke on it but I’m sure my eyes widened on the feel of it sliding down my throat." I roared at this - so funny!

Hot, hot lemon honey - you sure now how to write 'em! Fantastic chapter. Over all with this story, I am intrigued that Bella is homeless, that Edward is a fighter - though we haven't seen much with that yet, in do time I'm sure - and both Emmett and Jasper seem amazing. I'm enthralled as to where you are headed with all of this!:)

~RAE
RAEcouter chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Though there were quite a few lines that jumped out at me "I stared at the shower with what I’m sure was a look that said I wanted to rape it" took the cake for me. Freaking hilarious! I am really liking how this story has been set up ... can't wait to continue! ~RAE
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Fiona Apple, angry, sweaty Edward, sarcastic, amusing Bella, a whole lot of inner conflicts that we get to hear in words and arguments...Yea, you are whole lot of amazing. I think I may be in love with you. Kuddos to you for the Royce King thing, your actually the first I've seen whose gone there, and I like it. Your writing is witty and emotional and I love it. Edward's anger is my favorite part of Edward so you can imagine how much I love this. Bella's going to get herself into some big trouble now, I'm excited. Keep Going!
jimemon chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
I can't believe I hadn't heard about Fightward until today, I must be living under a freaking rock. Awesome story, I am definitely hooked :)
MrsRobPattinson chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Wow, I love this story! It's full of heart and your characters are so real. Great job - can't wait to read more!
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
update soon
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This story is now definitly high on my list of favorites. And yes, your Fightward is beyond hot!
Skepo chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
omfg

this is one of the hottest, sexiest, amazing stories i've read!
afjklgsdfhjkdslhgjk chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Wow! This chapter was great!

I forgot about everything other than what was happening by the time the fight started.

My expressions were probably a sight to see..

The anticipation I've been holding back is finally gone.

Thanks for updating!