Reviews for Shadowboxer
Nicholh2008 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
wow... James needs to be disqualified and Edward needs to win all the money!

Please update soon!
kendall515 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Pssh... Those bitches! Edward could most definitey kick their sorry asses plus James! I can't believe they drugged him. Edward better be okay! Awesome chapter.
starfishgobo chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
you are probaly the most EVIL mastermind on the planet. omg!

OMG!

i cant believe you did that!

you better make things okay, i dont think my little heart can take much more!

ah! update soon! i am goin to pm you every single time im on ff, which is alot! (its not stalking its panickin over edward!)

...evil!
twilightnaley19 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
OMG! I TOTALLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. BELLA MADE ME LAUGH WHEN SHE FORCED JASPER TO TELL HER WHERE THE VENUE CHANGE WAS. I AM GLAD THAT BELLA DIDNT LISTEN TO EDWARD AND SHE WENT BACK INSIDE, AT LEAST SHE GOT TO HEAR MIKE'S CONVERSATION, I CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY DID THAT. LOVED THE SLAP THAT JAMES GOT. I HOPE THAT EDWARD IS GOING TO BE OK, AND I HOPE THAT BELLA WILL BE ABLE TO TELL THE DOCTOR WHAT SHE OVERHEARD, ABOUT THE STUFF THEY USED. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Raewright chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
This is a really fun read! Please don't let James kill Edward!
otd-guess chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Holy santa clause shit! What the friggin' fuck! I was scared shitless throughout this whole chapter. Please escuse my French :)
sunfire04 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
great chapter.
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
The minute I saw the title of this chapter I thought THANK GOD! He's finally gonna realize what she's been too damn prideful to say.

So, when he said he was getting to the gym earlier and earlier, I just waited for him to find her either sleeping in the gym or her truck. That it had been a while also pissed me off, because she was so prideful she wouldn't even spend at least a few nights there.

Glad Caveward took over and laid down the law and she finally listened.

Her no sense of self-preservation skills are astounding. Then wanting to leave the hospital because she couldn't afford it just...gr...

I have friends with money. I always tell them I can't pay them back monetarily, but I will do it in other ways, which is what Bella is doing by cooking/cleaning, etc.

Good job on her description of the incident. It really felt like you were also hit in the head. Edward beating the crap outta that guy was hilarious. Especially when she said he should go to another country. I love snark. Hell, my entire sense of humor is based on snark. Bring it ON.

Concussion talk is HILARIOUS.

Good chapter. Am totally nervous about his match with James because it's going to be BAD and I'm trying to brace myself and I should probably get an extra box of Kleenex while I'm out. Sigh.
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
WHAT THE FUCK?WHO THE FUK DOES STUPID ASS DOUCEBAG MIKE THINKS HE IS? i am ready to kill someone right now, i am not even joking...gosh, please please just save edward and do something about the mike guy, just please, i beg you...i want to crush him into pieces...update soon, you really stopped it at the most intense chapter ever, just please update soon!
cheddah chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
I just reread this for like the 20x...and I'm still amazed at how awesome you are and what you're doing w/ this storyline. Keep up the good work, bb!

Fightward is coming home with me. And really, that's all there is to it.

You're the shit and you own me. Fo'realz, yo.
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
OMFG, that was the BEST lemon ever written, an i am not even kidding. it wasnt even sex, it was like he was making love to her, and it was absolotely the most romantic thing ever...WOW..i really have no words right now...
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
wow, that was intesnse man...she's hilarious when she has a concission...i love sweet edward, he really knows how to take care of a women...!can't wait to go and read the next chapie...bye for now!
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
You know, I don't even see this as a lemon. I see this as you wrote it. Two people who have huge emotional voids in their lives clinging to each other. The only way they can express it right now is through sex.

I'm not exactly promiscuous and never had a one-night-stand, but I certainly can't judge people who do, and here, as I said, emotions were running high and there was actual caring involved, which is more than the basis of most one-night-stands.

Oh, and yeah, Edward standing there in just a towel would test a nun's self-control.

Excellent work at the descriptions and the thought processes. Good work showing Bella having absolutely no self-preservation skills (like in the book) by having her confront Mike and Tyler by herself in a locker room. Not to mention the situation with Edward in the first place.

I really want to see where this goes.
dolphin62598 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
WOW! This is such a great story! I've been captured from the first chapter! I love Fightward-he's incredibly HOT! I love your portrayl of Bella also and how you are writing them together! It is so realistic! Can't wait to read more!
luv2read134 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
please please PLEASE update soon! i loved it, but i can not beleive they would stoop so low as to drug edward. well, i can beleive it, but...*sob*

luv2read134