Reviews for Shadowboxer
A Sirius Individual chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
aw fuck i hate it when that happens. But hey actions speek louder than words.
i.like.paper.planes chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
ah this fic is so amazing!
spedclass chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
spedclass chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
spedclass chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
spedclass chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
spedclass chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
spedclass chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
tuhkakoti chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
"I muddle my way through work and try desperately not to think about a sweaty Edward somewhere in the same building. I should get paid for just doing that. It’s fucking hard."

That. Was. Fuck. Tight. Yo.

Srsly.
tuhkakoti chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
You totally just made Bella start a flippin ego war between James and E, as if it wasn't already raging!

I am really into the connection between B and E, it's intense, yet realistic with the layers of each of their worlds slowly coming together.

Keep it up, we wanna see James get decimated, King dead and humiliated, and Newton without his manparts... I dunno!
spedclass chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
SuchABlue chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Great chapter.
Hollibell chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
God. He pummeled the poor guy and it was just an accident. hehe. Um, that's kind of hot. I know, I'm sick.

Awesome fucking lemon. Seriously. You should definitely do more. Very sweet and sexy.

And yeah, she probably should have kept her mouth shut on the whole 'I love you' thing for a little longer. But its Bella, and she's really not known for holding back; I totally understand ;-).
Hollibell chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
I like snarky Bella. I know it's kind of sick, but she sure is funny when she's been hit on the head.
VeggieGirl15 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Aww, poor Edward! King's a cheater! I hate him! (And James) But I love this story! So update soon please! :)
6,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »