Reviews for Shadowboxer
sweetnsassy5 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Great story, can't wait to read more.
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
the boys are so funny...gossiping old women..lol, that really made me laugh. i am glas edward told somebosy about how he feels about her, and it was so sweet, even though it was kinda hard for him to explain...i don't mind the short chapter, they just make me more and more anxious to read the next chapter, and i am going to that right now...
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
AW, they are so good together!but i am really worried about bella and her state of living...would edward let her stay at his apartment when he finds out she's homeless? i hope so!

i can't wait for the next chapter, this chapter really left me satisfied. i was really afriead that bella would leave and edward would also say it was a mistake, but thank god it didnt happen!
writeswithcrayons chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Can't wait to see Em and Jasper's reaction to the drugs. Mike's gonna die one of these days, and not in the falling asleep in peace way.
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
that was HOT!the whole lemon after 24 hour thing was so good, i was hoping it wouldnt end..lol.

i really think i should point out how great you put all the emotion in your stor because it is truly amazing. i could feel everything, the atmosphere, the tension, everything, and it is freaking amazing!
Sdjk chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Found your story on Twilighted and now I am completely hooked! I love the characters that you have created, the storyline and the way that you write. So powerful and intense and thoughtful.
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Sorry I didn't comment last night, lady! I was in a half-drunk Twilight-watchin' stupor!

Oh shit! They drugged his ass? Dude, we really never saw that shit comin'... And Bella went 'bitch-slap!' on James?

So, he's coming after her now? Ah, I can't wait to tune in next time,but for now I'm gonna run over to Twi and shower you with more praise!
NZTwilighter chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Damn, I can't wait for the next instalment! Original idea, and I love underground-fighter-Edward... hot! I think it's well written too, well paced, no waffle, I feel like I understand the characters well... looking forward to more.
Sheeijan chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Poor Edward! The thoughts that must be going through his head right now after losing! Of course maybe they realize something is wrong since he's acting funny? I don't know. But at least Bella can point the doctor to doing the right blood test for proof of the drugging. I was hoping she'd grab one of his water bottles that were ringside, but I guess that's not really necessary.

Thank you for the update, so exciting and sad and nail biting and... and... I'm out of adjectives...
MistyD77 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Awesome story! So very different and I love it!
LimitedBannerMaker chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
you are such a good writer! the way you wrote bella's anxiousness (if that's the word) and edward not wanting her there I just felt it! seruiously!

WONDERFUL CHAPTER!

Cant wait for the next update!
tanglingshadows chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Bella's got some guts! I can't wait to see her with Edward again!
AuroraRose14 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Nice chapter. I love the way their relationship is progressing. The tension building up to the match was tenuous. I can't believe Mike drugged him, what an a$$hole. I hope Edward will be okay.
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
OMG! that was soo pathetic, i want bella to learn to fight though! that would be hella awesome!
rhetoricai chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far! It's an interesting twist to have Edward as a fighter ineated of a pacifist. I'm curious to see if James regrets having the fight thrown at all, or if Bella's going to be threatened because of her knowledge of the cheating...after all, this is the second time that she's identified foul play on behalf of James. Please post soon so we can see how she can take care of him now!
6,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 398 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 418 .. Last Next »