Reviews for Shadowboxer
girlbrighteyes chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
swet great chapter! so is there going to be another fight then DAMN mofos drugging edward ...bastards *whispers*
Namariel chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Huh. You were right. i totally did not see this one coming. You are amazing girl.

I can't believe hoe fucking cheap they are. Fuck's sake. I wish FFnet would let me write fuck!

When I realized he had been drugged I sweatr my jaw dropped, and then snapped shut again when he was in the mat. Shit man. He deserved so much better than that. So much. He deserved to have his fight.

And i was right to suspect Bella would be worriesome for him if she stayed. He wanted her to go... but sicne she needed to stay, i think her solution of staying hidden was a good one. Except-he'll never trust her to do that again. Which is bad.

Hmm. much to be dicussed. See ya on the thread!
war123 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I think I just fell in love with Edward too. Awesome chapter as always.
dariussane chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Ahh! gota get b to j n em so she can tel them about the drugs! damn this NEEDS to be a movie! dont delay i just may die. lol

xos
Naomitron chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Holy Mother of that sweet baby Jesus. I'm shaking like a leaf here. How is it that just READING about the fight gave me a huge adrenaline rush? It's lunacy, I tell you. I definitely loved it. I can't wait to see Edward and/or Bella's reaction when they come together in the hospital. Do I hear a stronger sense of commitment in the near future? I certainly hope so.
stavanger1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I totally didn't see that one coming... not like that. It makes sense though, that they'd do something like that.

I hope Edward's okay. Love the story, alot!
angstsmoker chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
you are a genius, best chapter yet.

fightward was denied, he is the winner,

James is the loser

thanks for the update;)
theadventurer chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
great chapter
My smile is my tears chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Great chapter! Although it sucks that Edward got hurt, but didn't we all kind of see that coming?
Clancy67 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
That fucking asshole King - he seriously needs to die. Painfully. I love Bella bitch slapping James, what a fucking coward. Okay, *takes deep, calming breaths* I'll be fine. The chapter was freakin' fantastic, I was on the edge of my seat and I don't think I breathed during the part when Bella heard Mike and tried to reach Edward. Your a genius and I am so glad you shared your talent and your story. Thank you!
DullyBeautiful04 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
WOW, i really like this start, so original, never ever read something like this before..really caught my attention, cant wait to read the next one...
You Can't Kid Us chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
UGH! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME GO ALL HULK ON THIS STORY! It's so descriptive and I love it. It's like watching a movie but I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU LEFT IT OFF LIKE THAT! RGAGGH. Please please please please update as soon as you can.
Ri40 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
it must have a rematch, that can't end there. come on he have to beat james badly.

but i can't wait for the next chapter.
bethann2103 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
wow didn't see the poison coming that was so shitty! I loved the image of him in his fighting get up and her going to him and that hot kiss what insane! Great chapter, great story, I want to be owned by fightward!
Thunder's Blade chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
hurry up please and update! aah this story is way too good!
6,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 399 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 419 .. Last Next »