Reviews for Shadowboxer
LimitedBannerMaker chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
you are such a good writer! the way you wrote bella's anxiousness (if that's the word) and edward not wanting her there I just felt it! seruiously!

Cant wait for the next update!
tanglingshadows chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Bella's got some guts! I can't wait to see her with Edward again!
AuroraRose14 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Nice chapter. I love the way their relationship is progressing. The tension building up to the match was tenuous. I can't believe Mike drugged him, what an a$$hole. I hope Edward will be okay.
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
OMG! that was soo pathetic, i want bella to learn to fight though! that would be hella awesome!
rhetoricai chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I'm really enjoying this story so far! It's an interesting twist to have Edward as a fighter ineated of a pacifist. I'm curious to see if James regrets having the fight thrown at all, or if Bella's going to be threatened because of her knowledge of the cheating...after all, this is the second time that she's identified foul play on behalf of James. Please post soon so we can see how she can take care of him now!
tkeaton1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
ugh freakin James! We knew he was going to do something tricky and evil. hopefully all will be okay with edward! Updates soon! Thanks for the long chapter
PurdueLiz chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Holy cow. I mean, I can believe they drugged him, but I can't believe, KWIM? Argh. I'm glad Bella heard it so that she can hopefully get there in time to help him. That had to be hell for her to watch. I can't even imagine. I can't believe she had the balls to hit James. I somehow have a feeling that could end up being a bad thing for her to have done. Ugh. Excellent chapter, despite him getting hurt. Can't wait to see what's coming next.
girlbrighteyes chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
swet great chapter! so is there going to be another fight then DAMN mofos drugging edward ...bastards *whispers*
Namariel chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Huh. You were right. i totally did not see this one coming. You are amazing girl.

I can't believe hoe fucking cheap they are. Fuck's sake. I wish FFnet would let me write fuck!

When I realized he had been drugged I sweatr my jaw dropped, and then snapped shut again when he was in the mat. Shit man. He deserved so much better than that. So much. He deserved to have his fight.

And i was right to suspect Bella would be worriesome for him if she stayed. He wanted her to go... but sicne she needed to stay, i think her solution of staying hidden was a good one. Except-he'll never trust her to do that again. Which is bad.

Hmm. much to be dicussed. See ya on the thread!
war123 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I think I just fell in love with Edward too. Awesome chapter as always.
dariussane chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Ahh! gota get b to j n em so she can tel them about the drugs! damn this NEEDS to be a movie! dont delay i just may die. lol

Naomitron chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Holy Mother of that sweet baby Jesus. I'm shaking like a leaf here. How is it that just READING about the fight gave me a huge adrenaline rush? It's lunacy, I tell you. I definitely loved it. I can't wait to see Edward and/or Bella's reaction when they come together in the hospital. Do I hear a stronger sense of commitment in the near future? I certainly hope so.
stavanger1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
I totally didn't see that one coming... not like that. It makes sense though, that they'd do something like that.

I hope Edward's okay. Love the story, alot!
angstsmoker chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
you are a genius, best chapter yet.

fightward was denied, he is the winner,

James is the loser