Reviews for Shadowboxer
SuchABlue chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Great chapter.
Hollibell chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
God. He pummeled the poor guy and it was just an accident. hehe. Um, that's kind of hot. I know, I'm sick.

Awesome fucking lemon. Seriously. You should definitely do more. Very sweet and sexy.

And yeah, she probably should have kept her mouth shut on the whole 'I love you' thing for a little longer. But its Bella, and she's really not known for holding back; I totally understand ;-).
Hollibell chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
I like snarky Bella. I know it's kind of sick, but she sure is funny when she's been hit on the head.
VeggieGirl15 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Aww, poor Edward! King's a cheater! I hate him! (And James) But I love this story! So update soon please! :)
Twilight2121 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
wow is all i have too say it was just wow u have to hurry and put up the next chaper i hate cliffies lol
my2galspal chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
I'm so glad I came across your story because I absolutely love it. I love fiesty Bella but I have a feeling her mouth is going to get her into trouble around these people again. Normally I'm all about the "I am woman - hear me roar" but not after it almost gets a person molested. Girl shoulda thought to grab the water bottle though (unless they have them anyway) so they would no what to test for.

I'm also oddly into the way Edward and Bella express their feelings for one another. I'm a bit of a feminist so the idea of being "owned" has never appealed to me, but in this story it is totally hot. Probably because it's one of the few ways Edward can express himself since he can't say the "L" word yet.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with the public. I can't wait to read more. I have a feeling there will be other cliffhangers before everything is said and done. Keep up the great writing.
Hollibell chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow. Sounds good!
SunKing chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
I really like this story. I am curious, of course, about your research methods. Do you know anyone involved in fighting or did you just do a great deal of reading?

It puzzles me how quickly the relationship moved, but at the same time, it gives me a sense of just how connected Edward and Bella are. Perhaps some people just don't need that "getting to know you" phase, and just KNOW when they meet that someone.

Any way you intended, it's a great story. I'm sucked in and can't wait for the next installment.
sanglin chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
So I just found this story, and what I've read so far is amazing. I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter...
JoVersify chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Crap I hope Edward is gonna be okay. That was, of course, another fucktastic chapter...even without lemons (I throw that in cuz... well, I AM part of the Perv Pack, and we so LURVE our lemons).

The fight was VERY well done. I expecially enjoyed all the moments leading up to the fight... in the office, and Edward's pleading to Bella to leave before the fight. Obviously she's too stubborn to stay away...I would have expected nothing less from her, and I was pretty shocked at the 'dirty play' that actually went down. I had expected the 'dirtiness' to be all James' doing. King sounds like a real winner, and I hope all these dirty fuckers get what's coming to them in this story.

I wanted to add too that your imagery is SPOT ON. Really SPOT FUCKING ON. I had every little movement Edward made in the ring (and even out) floating across my mind's-eye like a movie as I read the words... couldn't have been better!

Also... I can't WAIT to find out more on Bella's backstory! I'm really intrigued as to what was so bad that would make her run away to homelesness. Keep up the good work bb! This story ROCKS HARD.

XOXO

~JO~
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
i really liked this chapter!

i couldnt figure out what you were going to have james do in the fight... and this was good for the plot

cant wait for more!
saranic chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
So after seeing this thread over at Twilighted, and knowing who was reading, I knew this had to be some good shit. And it was fuckgood!

This story is very original and I love the sarcasm and inner monologues.

GAH...that was a cliffhanger.

Awesome story.
Elfarmy chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
I am only on chapter 2 but i am loving it. This is already becoming my fave story.
abrapaige chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
aww, sad for edward. update soon
ainsleyhayes chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
This story is freaking AMAZING. First, I must gives you props and e-tackles for the Fiona Apple. I love that shit, so thank you. Second, this is a freaking AMAZING story. Fightward is made of win. My only complaint is that you teased us with Shower!Sex AND Dirty Talking Edward (*brainmelt!*) but no details! That is just... mean. Really. :-P But, you gave that naughtiness amongst a hella good chapter, so I suppose that I'll get over it. Okay! Thank you so much for writing, because as I mentioned a few times before, this story is freaking AMAZING!
6,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 399 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 419 .. Last Next »