Reviews for Shadowboxer
Melba87 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
that was glorious..

edward's dialogue was perfect...and of course you must know that are simply the best.

great job.

i hope edward doesn't get to effed up at his match. i'll have the ice bath ready for him.
My smile is my tears chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Great chapter! Glad they finally got rid of all that sexual tension, lol! Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
tanglingshadows chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
WOW! That's it...that's all I can say. Oh, and I can't wait to read about the fight with James. Is Bella gonna go or will Edward keep her away? Probably house arrest for Bella, huh?
stupidlamb chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Dang Girl can you write or what! :o That stuff is win ;) I can't wait to read what happens...but I've got a crazy little feeling that his fight is going to be bad- could be wrong (i hope) Is there anything better than Studward being all manly? Um..No! You are my hero for writing this story!
lucylu0508 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Damn girl. That was a fantastic chapter!

And the lemon was...HOT. Holy shizz. Loved it!
Nicholh2008 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
is she going to end up pregers?
kismit1496 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I writer that I beta for sent me a link to this story today and OMG love the originality! There's a couple of grammar issues that may put some of us grammar hounds off but the storyline is fab! Plus love the frequent updates looking forward to the progression!
Clancy67 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Pass the cigarettes bb, seriously hot sexin', jebus!

I'm not going to hold it against you that Edward isn't ready to say the big 3 yet - although I was surprised. I had to read the sentences through several times to make sure I got it straight. Bella had seemed like the more reluctant one, so I was surprised that she was the one to say she was falling in love, and Edward has been pretty head over heels all along, so I was shocked that he couldn't say it back. I guess I didn't understand something along the way.

Thanks for the update, I loved it!
xiomara209 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
wow..that must be hard for bella..that edward didnt will probably get ackward..
DucklynStark chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
O.o it was really good. Update soon.
SuchABlue chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I'm really glad that you did this chapter. I thought you would skip to the fight but this feels more, i dunno, complete.
Vaplover1991 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I FUCKIN LOVE THIS STORY! Its now one of my fav stories on FF! you fuckin rock my face off! and this story is so nut bustin worthy!crycry He cant say it back thats so sad! i hope everything works out next chappy with the fight im so excited to read it! hope Edward kicks James ass hard! dumb fuck i dont like his evil ass at all! well i guess i've takin to much of your time already but thanks for takin the time to read this just wanted to drop some love bigtime foe you! so keep up the good work and update soon cause im a lame ass and will check my email every day to see if u have! wow this goodbye is takin longer than the review! so peace love and sex! stay cool!

tw-i-see-light chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
and u didnt young but i the chap
Dawn ofthe Dead chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Jesuschristfuckgooddamn. That was just.. gah.

Emotional issue Fightward the super hotness.

I'm wondering if she's gonna be allowed to go to the fight...
angstsmoker chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
hey i love it when you write Edwards POV, jasper was pretty cool in this,

i found this hilarious "Gah, how can he form words right now?"- haha, srsly funny

qoute “Do you wanna wait until after the fight? I don’t know if I’m going to be up for this for a while after that.”- that would drive anyone crazy, lol

great chapter, can't wait to see fightward in action, give james hell:)
6,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 406 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 426 .. Last Next »