Reviews for Shadowboxer
CheshireCat chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I really like this story so far and hope you're telling the truth about having it all in your head, cause I can't wait to see where you take this. I love how long the chapters are, and I hope they'll all be as long, hint hint. Update soon and often please!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
i really liked these past two chapters

i love that they are long it gives the readers alot

i am really glad with they way its all going and cant wait for more!

update soon please
Brinsbury chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
great chapter, your AN at the end was really usefull
war123 chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Love the OOC and the AH very interesting storyline and characters, I love to see where you go with this. Update soon, please! I am addicted now.
Naomitron chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This is actually a continuation of my review for chapter 2. Some new revelations have definitely evoked further thoughts.

Bella's homeless? That was actually a shocker. I must have missed it in the actually story if it was there. I have a tendency to do that. Get caught up in the momentum and flit over bits of it. I apologize if that's the case here. I'm really interested in seeing how her living situation plays into the plot of the story. That's huge! I'm really excited to see where you're going with this. I think you've laid excellent groundwork, and I'm obviously pleased that there was a healthy helping of smut, so thank you for that. Awesome stuff you've got going on here. I can't wait for the next update :D
Mae xloves Cenax chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Hi Hun, as an author I know how hard it is to know every move and make everyone happy but you are doing great so far and I am loving this story. Good luck and don't let anyone stop you from making this story everything you want it to be.

Mae xlovesCenax aka Mae
lanabelle86 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
o I haven't read a story with Edward as a boxer, very sexy indeed. Of course the lemon only adds to the sexiness. :) There are only 2 chapters so far, and I've been through just about every emotion I have so kudos for drama and angst and overall sweetness. I'm excited to see where the story goes.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
wow that was very sexy i loved it!
Naomitron chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
This is clearly a fast and intense love. I love how fast these two have clicked. I also love how fiercely protective Emmett is of Bella. I'm really sorry that I can't articulate my thoughts any better. As I continue reading future chapters, I hope to remedy that. I eagerly await the next update :)
dariussane chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
this story is awesome! so intense! can't wait for more! Is Bella homeless? is so she can make her home with edward! yeah!
Nope sorry chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
thanks for updating! i really liked how you added EPOV in there too.
xiomara209 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
love the story concept..its so original..it makes so much sense with edward and his temper that he would be a great boxer..love it..cant wait to see how this turns out..love the story..
JollyRoger chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
I love it so far. Though hooking up with someone you've known less than 48 hrs. is pretty reckless, everything seems to be ok when it's Edward and Bella doing the hooking up :) Update soon please!
Thunder's Blade chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
wow, spur of the moment much
Fallen.Angel.360 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Ooh crap now that was really, really good. Not a lot of stories I have read are that good. Update soon.
6,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 407 414 415 416 417 418 .. Last Next »