Reviews for Shadowboxer
dreamngo4it9 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
i really really liked this chapter!

i loved that edward finally found out and that they live together

and that bella was finding some humor in it...

the gym scene was great and the way edward handled it was pretty good too

cant wait for more! especially whats going on with jasper and the fight
Perplxd chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I just found your fic today and I love it. Fightward is beyond hot! The pace of the story is perfect. I can't wait to see what happens next.
tanglingshadows chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I must say I like protective, angry Edward! ) This upcoming week should be really interesting!
Darkangel0470 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Lol Bella hurt is a funny Bella, the comment of them ganging up made me laugh as i could just picture it.
hooker81 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
great story..Are Alice & Rose going to be in this story?
mikacullen16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
love it
nos chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
While it may be true that most people don't wait it isn't true that no one waits. I know a lot of people that are waiting for marriage or true love. I myself am in my twenties and still a virgin. I don't mind that they have sex so quickly because it does happen. But please be careful when saying the word never or always. You may make people who do or believe differently then you feel isolated.
Count Silverwing chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Really liking this story. And your summary is fine. It's miles better than the ones that say 'I rly sux at summaries' or 'It better than it sound'. Atleast your summary makes gramatical sense and not all the letters are in caps. That seriously annoys me. Your summary is supposed to entice viewers to click the read your story, all in less that 3 lines. If you sucks at it, work on it until it DOESN'T suck!

That being said, your summary is fine. It gets people to read your story, and it gives a clear idea of what your story is about. There is no need to change it.

Silver...Out ~
war123 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Again, great chapter, Bella is to cute! SHE NEEDS SEX!
starfishgobo chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
i am absolutly lovin this story!

i know im reviewing on chapter 3 and there are more chapters but im bein kicked off the comp by me mam. (fuk, u didnt need to know tht...soz lol)

awesome, im fallin for edward all over again...although its for different reasons.

luvin emmet and jazz too.

mike and tyler should go play tag with a train, stupid fuktards!

and yes bella was whiney...too whiney! MY GOD tht girl has an inner-monologue! even a crazy lass like moi doesnt think tht deeply bout things! - i think this review kinda makes tht last statment invalid.

anyway, carry on, your doin an awesome job. im lookin forward to readin the rest. ( be warned, all of my reviews are like this, i do apologise)
imthegreenfairy88 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
you are a funny bitch! haha I was cracking up the whole time! You're Bella is awesome. Not as whinny as she normally is. haha. I love this story
french-ivonne chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Yeah, I noticed bella has more bite in this chapter... but i like it!
JoVersify chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
hahaha... your A/N made me totally just space on the sweaty naked agressive Edward... HOT DAMN! The visuals you provided were priceless and going straight in the spank bank.

I love the boys. I love how Edward thinks about Bella in this fic. GUH, Fightward.

XOXO

~JO~
yahtzeegirl chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
i just have to tell you that i absolutely adore this story and i can totally relate when it comes to bella's attraction to boxer edward. I box myself and i definitely know how fine those male boxers are! hahahaha but no srsly its a fantastic story and you are doing an amazing job with it! good work and keep updating please!
Sophie Peale chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I am seriously lovin this tale. Bella was effin hilarious. Keep it up and update soon!
6,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 407 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 .. Last Next »