Reviews for Shadowboxer
pippapear chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
I love your BruisedWard.

This was a steamy chapter.

I loved it. I also loved his inner struggles & dialogue..

Bella is a lucky bitch...

But I wonder how his trainer/Jas will feel about him expending all that energy before the big match!

I love how caring he is of her, even if he buries/supresses/hides it from her..

Great chapter.

Letholog1ca chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Did you go through my music list? are you going to keep picking my favorite songs from this cd and keep throwing them in my face? cause if so... I might jut love you some!

Chapter was long, but it was good. Can I be protected by Jasper next? please? ok good...

*back to reading*
goldenmeadow chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hell yes!

Brilliant, fabulous, raunchy and dirty (Edward that is) and thoroughly intriguing (did I mention well written?).

Can't wait to see what happens next; great premise!
Letholog1ca chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
You had me at Fionna Apple! *fondles* I love her and this is one of my favorite songs!

Great writer, I'm impressed, though, that really doesn't happen often! so... *continues reading*
suchaperfectday chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Loved it, update soon...? :D
nicoleraychelle chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I just started this story as a review from and I find this start to be wonderful. I totally agree with your author note. How many times do we here someone hooking up only an hour of knowing that person? Dont just a book by its cover or in this case and author by their fanfic story. I love it s far and I have 4 more chapters to catch up in.
Clancy67 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Awesome chapter - I adore Edward in this story. Seriously, his mouth just turns me on something fierce! And when he finds Bella sleeping in her car and goes all caveman on her - shit, new panties please! (sorry, tmi). The whole accident in the gym was also really great - there's always some action going on. I'm freaking out about Edward's fight with James, I can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks for the great story, I can't wait to read more!
Clancy67 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Holy crap - that was freakin' hot!

First, the scene in the locker room was really excellent. Bella standing up for Edward and Emmett and Jasper coming to the rescue. Edward in over-protective mode is just f*ckhot.

Then the sex, really raw and passionate, but also reflecting feelings that Edward is starting to have for Bella. I'm glad they didn't think too hard - sometimes you just go with instinct and let things happen naturally.

Did I tell you I love this story? Yeah, I did about 10 minutes ago when I read the first chapter, but it deserves to be said again. I don't always review every chapter if I start a story thats already in progress, but I had to in this case. I just needed to tell you what I loved about it - hope you don't mind!
Clancy67 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Wow, what a fantastic chapter. I'm so totally hooked already! Your story is so intriguing and the story line is really original. Thanks for sharing your story, I can't wait to read more.
sunfire04 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I really like this story. I saw the link on the twilighted forum and though let me check it out. So glad I did. Excited for the next chapter :)
afjklgsdfhjkdslhgjk chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Haha! I love your story! :)

I thought that the randomness that Bella was blurbing out was funny. ;)

So, thank you, and Cheddah, for updating this story!

I hope you update soon!
pippapear chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I am really liking this tale.

Its great.

I love BruisedWard.

I love the fact he has made no moves on her...

I love the fact she is naffed off about this.

I really like your characters.

I really like your storyline.

Am really looking forward to more.

BrownEyedDreamer86 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
By far my favorite chapter. Had me cracking up, srsly! lol Love the part about her nibbly bits. I can imagine after she said her heart hurts, she shaking her head yes when saying no, that in an of itself just cracks me up, not sure why though...*shrugs* update soon...
MmmBuhBuh chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
all i have to say is three words:

1. I

3. IT

its very... um...intense!
justbri chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
So, I started this last night after the coaxing of some of my lovely ladies and I must say I'm enjoying it so far! Fresh plotline and that's always interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take these two...especially since Bella just admitted to being in LOVE.
6,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 407 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 427 .. Last Next »