Reviews for Shadowboxer
MysticIce24 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
You are freakin' hysterical! I love this! You need to update more often. I thought mamby pampy was a great line. I love cheesy lines like that!
lucylu0508 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Fantabulous chapter! I was lmao at several lines-esp. when Bella was talkin crazy after the gym accident. I LOVE the fact that Edward found her sleeping in the truck and basically forced her to live with him. Fracking wonderful.

And, please please please (yes, I'm begging) can we have the gym incident from EPOV? It's essential to know what he saw/heard and his reactions (besides the fighting).

And, yea, you might want to jazz up the summary a bit to make it a bit more inviting. It's a wonderful and original fic that deserves a fantastic summary that pulls people in.

Hm, you'll def'y need a banner for T'd. Gotta pimp your fic out. Now, I suck at those (as in, I don't know how to do them at all) but you want to make it so that it links to your fic on FFN.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
I'm not sure why you didn't care for this chapter, but I enjoyed it very much. I loved all the internal monologue and the decisions Edward & Bella seem to be making.

Onward & upward ~

Lu :)

PS ~ you just updated another chapter! WOOT! :D
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Holy cow that was intense. The whole thing at work with Mike and Tyler attacking her and almost raping her. Thank God for Emmett and Jasper. And man oh man, Edward's reaction was intense too. I'm so glad she decided to go back there. You're right it is a little quick to jump into bed, but not alarmingly so in this day and age. It was HOT. But obviously will leave them a lot to deal with too. Can't wait to keep reading.
flormi chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
“One, you are my responsibility, whether you like it or not. The minute you picked me up off that floor, you became my responsibility. The second Mike fucked with you and proved that you can’t take care of yourself, you became my responsibility. Two, you’re right, I don’t own you but for some fucked up reason you own me. So with that, I’m not backing down off this. You’re staying here and that’s the end of this discussion.”

best line EVER!

love it!
JoVersify chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
CHRIST! WOMAN! I find it incredibly hard to believe that that was your first lemon!

MAH GOD...you had me panting and moaning at my computer. This is FUCKAWESOME.

You're TOTES right about sex and one night stands.

I had NO PROBLEM with them getting it on after 24 hours, in fact, I generally prefer E & B that way (make for more intense sex).

I do so love me some INTENSE sex and CRAZY PRIMAL attraction and you NAILED THAT FUCKER DOWN HARD BABY!

Bravo, bravo, bravo!

...SPRINTING to CHAPTER 3!

XOXO

~JO~

Do you have a thread for this bitch yet? If not, I'm making one I swear to GOD.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Yes, I liked this chapter very much. The character traits that you outlined in your author's note were visible in chapters one & two, though not glaring ~ just enough to really make this reader wonder & want more.

As for the sexin'? HOLY HELL. That was hot! I look very forward to reading the next chapters...

~ Lu :)
The Naughty Librarian chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Someone suggested this story to me & I thoroughly enjoyed chapter one. You've done a wonderful job drawing me in ~ I look forward to reading more!

~ Lu :)
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
A friend rec'd this story to me. Excellent beginning. I'm very intrigued by the premise and can't wait to see where you go with it.
JoVersify chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Well...he's definitely got some serious sexual prowess about him, eh? Even while half-concious, beat-up, and sitting on a bathroom toilet...now THAT's talent...hehehe. And the end of the chap? OK, I am VERY erotically intrigued.

Lovin it so far...I'm all atwitter at their next meeting.

XOXO

~JO~
Angels-lover16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
wow really good story line i'm hooked
Darkangel0470 chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Ive got to say im really enjoying this, from the summary i wasnt sure, im not a fan of boxing and i was wondered how the hell would you make them meet, but, i soon got addicted so it took me 4 chapters(sorry) to leave some love.
DarkAngelRakell chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
wow i love it still!
VenusnFurs chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Really great and original plotline. I like that Edward and Bella both have flaws and pasts but they both seem to work together. And although I love all Edwards I'm worried about Edward being too controlling. I actually knew a former boxer that was controlling and he was a royal *ss. Looking forward to more!
war123 chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
Great chapter (I love Bella, she's to cute). By the way, I also posted on the Shadowboxer thread on twilighted. Can't wait for next week's post.
6,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 409 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 .. Last Next »