Reviews for Shadowboxer
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
Well, I loved this chapter. The lemon was great, and I think they both needed the connection. I'm sure there will be bash lash because of falling into bed so quickly , but I just think they are made for each other.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Why do I get the idea that Bella is homeless right now? Great chapter.
Lethargarian chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
You know, anything that happens at a business is the legal liability of the owner. As an employee, and technically, a witness, it kind of is Bella's business to inform her superior (and the police) about an incident of assault taking place on premises. She could totally be fired for failing to do so and Emmett (assuming he's the owner) could also be sued for some security issues since the happened during business hours (24 hour gym), even his business license could be put at stake.
Postapocalypticd chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Yes, I would say he needs to tread carefully.
Postapocalypticd chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Hot!
Postapocalypticd chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I'm hooked already.
PAD
Azure Brown chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
It would have been nice for her to get pregnant but hey its your story. Good job by the way. Your doing great
SLKerouac chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
Loved this story! So many things happening with Bella and Edward. It was meant for them to meet each other. They changed each others life for the better. Edward found his other half of himself with Bella and they where finally a whole person again from everything that they had to live with prior to meeting. Thanks again for this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
The San Raphael prayer was so well placed, and really helped build that scene beautifully.
foggynight chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
The part on the bench at the harbor was so sweet. Then again, so many parts made me *sigh* I just loved reading this story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
First chapter and I just know I'm gonna love this fic! Been on a search for a fic that'll take me away from my current reality and I think I just found it! Delightful beginning! ~Elena
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
I love this Edward. You did a great job writing this - I like his awnry ways being so easily tamed by Bella.
foggynight chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Just finished chapter 2 - loved your A/N! I can't wait to keep going. I have seen Shadowboxer on a lot of people's favorite's lists . . . and now I see why!
Tiggy318 chapter 21 . 8/28/2015
Great story! ! !
momsteps chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
love this story so much... but butter is healthier than vegetable oil.
6,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »