Reviews for Shadowboxer
Postapocalypticd chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I'm hooked already.
PAD
Azure Brown chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
It would have been nice for her to get pregnant but hey its your story. Good job by the way. Your doing great
SLKerouac chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
Loved this story! So many things happening with Bella and Edward. It was meant for them to meet each other. They changed each others life for the better. Edward found his other half of himself with Bella and they where finally a whole person again from everything that they had to live with prior to meeting. Thanks again for this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
The San Raphael prayer was so well placed, and really helped build that scene beautifully.
foggynight chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
The part on the bench at the harbor was so sweet. Then again, so many parts made me *sigh* I just loved reading this story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
First chapter and I just know I'm gonna love this fic! Been on a search for a fic that'll take me away from my current reality and I think I just found it! Delightful beginning! ~Elena
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
I love this Edward. You did a great job writing this - I like his awnry ways being so easily tamed by Bella.
foggynight chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Just finished chapter 2 - loved your A/N! I can't wait to keep going. I have seen Shadowboxer on a lot of people's favorite's lists . . . and now I see why!
Tiggy318 chapter 21 . 8/28/2015
Great story! ! !
momsteps chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
love this story so much... but butter is healthier than vegetable oil.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Omg! I freaking loved this story! It was absolutely amazing. I have avoided this story for many years... Don't really know why. But I put on my big girl panties and read it. And now am I questioning myself why the heck I didn't read it before! It was a phenomenal story. Words can't describe it...

Just sad about the ending. The story had a very quick ending. I wanted to know more. Do Bella and Edward ever meet their parents again or was that adiĆ³s bitchachos forever? And I loved what Edward did to Phil, even though it wasn't his place to do so and he should have discussed it with Bella before, that f'ing pedophile got what he deserved.

But argggh, I loved this story. Amazing work.

Have an amazing weekend and summer!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Mundane200011 chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
Can I just say this was one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading. You are an AMAZING author and I can't waite to read more of your work. Congratulations on such a successful peice.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 21 . 6/9/2015
Amazing fic ! Fightward is really cool .
Nina chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
Great story!
madkins chapter 21 . 4/10/2015
He was so unfair to Esme I wish you had wrote a resolution with Edward coming to terms the HE messed up. Her spouse died she didnt betray anyone. Outtake maybe.
6,457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »