Reviews for Shadowboxer
Bella-Nympha chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Great story.
musicnlyrics chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
I've read this before, but I came across it again, and I had to read it a second time. Thanks for sharing. :)
imflyinggg chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Wow, the last line is just perfect. Fightward is HOT. And this is an amazing story :) thank you for writing this. Keep up the good work! xx
MiserysMama chapter 21 . 1/31/2013
It was a great story, thanks for sharing/
Christina Blackburn chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
The fic is so great i love your Edward when you hear boxer Edward you expect angry maybe mean Edward but he is so protective with Bella i can't wait to read the next chapter 3
Madison Elliott chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter !
Madison Elliott chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love this story it's my second time reading it !
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
Thank you for writing a story that has given me hours of entertainment. It has evoked a big emotional response in me and that is the only reason I read. I live to read stories like this where I can immerse myself and feel my feelings, all of them! I have read only 1 of your recs, High Anxiety, and will consider the others. What else have you written? I'll check that out too. Thanks again!
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
wow...that was as gripping and tense and brutal a chapter as was ever written...just fucking beautiful...I cried, I laughed, I felt...thank you!
Judyblue95 chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Thank you for a calming and satisfying chapter. These 2 don't hold back, don't deal in emotional lies anymore. It's almost like they're gleaning everything they can from this last day together, without hoping for another one to come. They love completely and it's quite beautiful to watch.
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
That's some story! Each of them is damaged emotionally... I'm very glad he deposited the check! It won't buy back his father, or his own peace of mind, but 11 million will go a long way toward whatever he wants to use it for. The man he is will determine what that is...I am enjoying this story a lot.
Judyblue95 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Victims of abuse sometimes think it was their fault, especially if they are young like Bella was. Beautifully written, told in a sort of flashback way, this chapter finally laid it all out. For him, and for us...May Phil rot in hell...who knows if Renee would have believed her or taken her side...a lot of mothers in this kind of situation don't, sad to say. Engaging, horrific, and hopefully cathartic. Bravo.
Judyblue95 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
I'm thoroughly engrossed here...this is full of a mix of pain and pleasure, right up my alley. I've nothing to say about specific things here in this chapter. I want you to know that my favorite thing about any story I read is it's ability to move me emotionally, to make me care about the characters, to make me relate in some way. This story has that in spades. Thanks. I can't put it down. Not every writer makes me feel like that when I read their stories...
Judyblue95 chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Why does she keep talking to Jacob? She needs to tell him to leave her alone! The christmas tree and gift shopping was a lovely change from the angst...it's all good, actually. I love his heart. He may have a rough exterior, but loving Bella has made him more of a man. Is her secret about Phil? On to read the next chapter...and oh, by the way, the lemon you DID leave in was pretty great...would love to see the 2 you cut out someday...!
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Loved that the got to party and get their drink and sexing going on...I don't trust Jacob Black. I hope Bella's not a bad guy but am not going to guess. I'm out for today, be back tomorrow...I like a story that evokes an emotional response in me and makes me care what happens to the characters...
6,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »