Reviews for Shadowboxer
LittleDancer29961 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
I love how you ended this story. I've never seen anyone end their story this way. The way you ended was different and I thought it was great.
Cramos28 chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
I loved this story it was written extremely well... I was so worried you was going to kill Edward off I almost had a heart attack but I'm glad it worked out an was a happily ever after
Abaire chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I'm loving this Bella. She's a pretty ballsy chick for someone so young. She's a good counterpart for a street fighter.
Abaire chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Just in love with this fighter Edward. And thank you for not making Bella stupid or defenseless in this fic.
Abaire chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Fabulous opening chapter. Original and you give nothing away. I am intrigued... good start.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in FicStock Friday; a fandom celebration, at the FicSisters.
MAR76 chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
Its been yrs and I still love it. Love your author notes, too
mrsfifty chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I dont regret re-reading this...gawd..one of my lifetime favorite fic!
boydroses chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
Thank you for writing this story. I feel as if I've truly met and now know your Edward, Bella and the gang.
Halo221 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Glad to see Edward manning up a bit and Jasper supporting E, B, and their goals.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
this story sucks. i don't know why it has so many reviews. the development of the plot is really poor and the amount of grammatical mistakes is pitiful. I'll read it quickly to get it over with.
maphie chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
Great ending!
AMP2004 chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
love your Fightward! thanks for sharing your gift :)
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,965.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
R4Ever chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Cat Stevens "Father& Son"
6,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »