Reviews for Shadowboxer
Graywaves chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Umm edward was right to interven when bella called James a coward
Then she got mad at him for saving her ass from being killed
What's he supposed to saw ohh sorry for hurting your feeling while saving your life next time I just let u get yourself murdered
xBabySnapsx chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
This was awesome!
kalizivis chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Dirty!
kalizivis chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
omg...thank god no Tanya! She's annoying. I think there was only 1 fanfiction I have ever read were she was tolerable.
kalizivis chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I agree...one night stands happen all of the time so this is not unrealistic. I would jump him in a heartbeat and I am married with 2 small children...(hangs her head in shame)
ecullen2 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
I just want to say you are f %#ing awesome! This story had me hooked from the very first chapter & will be in my top 10!
Knit Bug chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I'm not sure how I came across this- I wish I could remember. I really enjoyed this one. It was different. A good different. A different that I will probably come back and read again.

I wish you well,
Knit
Romantically Discharged chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
It was a really great story and I loved this Bella and Edward as individuals and as a couple. And the story as a whole was awesome.
I was kind of sad though that they never reconciled with their individual parents. They never really deal with their issues. It's great that Phil got brought to justice and all but what about her mother who's all alone and her father who must be horrified that his daughter was living with a pedophile for years. And Edward's mother, who as Bella pointed out was never really in the wrong. She must be heartbroken for a child who she doesn't even know if he's alive.
It was just kind of something that bugged me. Great story though.
Aces17 chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
I love this fic so far, and I have to wonder if you're from Chicago. I live right on the border of Evanston/Chicago (In Rogers Park/Edgewater) and seriously the houses on Sheridan in Evanston are just how you described lol.
PurpleBrina17 chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
a friend pimped this to me and I am glad she did. I really enjoyed this fic. ended differently then I thought but still liked it.
HawraaN chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
bella is homeless? oh no
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
finished this story in a few hours. I loved it! Thanks for sharing.
harkie5 chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
Such a great story! Thank for sharing!
harkie5 chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
I'm really enjoying your story so far. Some of the things you write are hilarious. I'm off to do laundry, then time for chapter 6.
6,371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »