Reviews for Shadowboxer
twihard104 chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
While I really did enjoy this entire story, that epilogue was a miss. I think Bella misplaced her anger at Edward because he told the authorities about Phil. So what if he did it a little bit for himself? At least he did something about it. Something tells me Bella never would have done anything about it and just left her mom with a child molester who may have hurt other girls just like Bella. I like the story, but Bella's selfish traits just bother me. It's just a review but I wanted to say that. Overall, good story.
twihard104 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Wow, bella is an overreacting whiney baby. Seriously.
Agirlnamebobbie chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Well that explains why so many authors left sigh Love yourstories
Graywaves chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Umm edward was right to interven when bella called James a coward
Then she got mad at him for saving her ass from being killed
What's he supposed to saw ohh sorry for hurting your feeling while saving your life next time I just let u get yourself murdered
xBabySnapsx chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
This was awesome!
kalizivis chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
kalizivis chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
omg...thank god no Tanya! She's annoying. I think there was only 1 fanfiction I have ever read were she was tolerable.
kalizivis chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I night stands happen all of the time so this is not unrealistic. I would jump him in a heartbeat and I am married with 2 small children...(hangs her head in shame)
ecullen2 chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
I just want to say you are f %#ing awesome! This story had me hooked from the very first chapter & will be in my top 10!
Knit Bug chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I'm not sure how I came across this- I wish I could remember. I really enjoyed this one. It was different. A good different. A different that I will probably come back and read again.

I wish you well,
Romantically Discharged chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
It was a really great story and I loved this Bella and Edward as individuals and as a couple. And the story as a whole was awesome.
I was kind of sad though that they never reconciled with their individual parents. They never really deal with their issues. It's great that Phil got brought to justice and all but what about her mother who's all alone and her father who must be horrified that his daughter was living with a pedophile for years. And Edward's mother, who as Bella pointed out was never really in the wrong. She must be heartbroken for a child who she doesn't even know if he's alive.
It was just kind of something that bugged me. Great story though.
Aces17 chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
I love this fic so far, and I have to wonder if you're from Chicago. I live right on the border of Evanston/Chicago (In Rogers Park/Edgewater) and seriously the houses on Sheridan in Evanston are just how you described lol.
PurpleBrina17 chapter 21 . 10/7/2013
a friend pimped this to me and I am glad she did. I really enjoyed this fic. ended differently then I thought but still liked it.
HawraaN chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
bella is homeless? oh no
6,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »