Reviews for Shadowboxer
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I think I enjoy your AN's as much as I do the story, which is great, by the way.
bev1971 chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thanks so much for writing this. To all the people who complain about an author not updateing often enough, tell them to screw off, or do what I do, I only read completed fics. I know RL can get in the way. Again thanks for writing, I look forward to reading your other completed fics.
valwears chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
So I had this fic sitting in my "to read" pile since 2011, maybe? Long ass time anyways. I hadn't even logged into this site in a year but I did and I randomly picked shadow boxer to read. And I have to admit, Fightward has become one of my fave Edwards. I am thoroughly enjoying the chapters. I even find myself reading at work but he's too hot to ignore! Anyways, thanks for the story. I'm sad I'm almost finished with it.
Sparven chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Good story.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Early June 20, Edward's birthday? Will he tell Bella? How old are they and why does Bella have know where to sleep?
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
This was rec to me on facebook, and I have to say it was a great story from start to finish. Great job doll.
Eliza chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Good story!
nelskdcullen chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
I loved it. Soooo much. Thank you for sharing this journey for me, well for us as your readers.
nelskdcullen chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
WOW...
nelskdcullen chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Omg biting nails... So glad I can hit next
nelskdcullen chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
... There are no words to describe that. I cried the whole chapter. You truly have a gift with words and being able to make your reader feel the emotions of your words.
nelskdcullen chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Huge smile while reading
nelskdcullen chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Oh dear lord... So glad I can read on. Loving it!
nelskdcullen chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Oh good lord I so want to borrow Fightward!
nelskdcullen chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Doing a little happy jig after the last chapter
6,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »