Reviews for Into the Wolf's Den
MLeggyLeaf chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Why? Noooo... It's so sad. You write really well.
reader chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
Thanks for sharing this with us. I read your first version, and I think your revision added nicely to this story.

In real-life Saitou was married, and I can see him being open to sharing his life with someone permanently, after his experience caring for Corinne showed him what it was like to have someone around who trusted him and depended on him. (She showed him that he has another aspect to his personality, and that he is capable of compassion.)

If you ever get the hankering to write another Saitou fic, you might think of taking his story from where it left off after Corinne, perhaps telling the story of the circumstances of how he met his wife. As I said, his experience helping and caring for Corinne in a type of father/daughter relationship showed him that he does have the capacity (and most likely the need) to share his life with another person.

Thanks again for the very nice read.
t42n24t2 chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
A simply beautiful ending for a simply beautiful story.
t42n24t2 chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
Simply beautiful. And touching.
SlytheCat202 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
OMG! I simply adore how you describe her as his "pet" and "toy". It's SO cute! I knew he was a softy inside. *hugs Saito who gives dirty look* *unsheathes sword* *EEP!*
SlytheCat202 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I love it! The end of the second chapter made me laugh really hard. Saito embarrassed and not wanting anyone to see him feed the little girl. I can SO see that. Hee hee! I love him so much! *glomps*
t42n24t2 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Even though he did the right thing, I really feel sorry for Saitou.
t42n24t2 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
I rather like a more caring Saito. He is only caring for one person in a very protective way. I think that is how a lone wolf would react when someone gets beneath his chilly exterior and touches him. She grew on him, and he didn't think anyone ever would. Looking forward to more.
Dreamer E.V chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Well this is certainly an interesting story, and you are keeping everyone well in character, I;m impressed. Saito is not an easy character to pin down. Your french characterization is believable. All in all, keep writing and keep posting
Metajoker chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I didn't read the original story but I certainly enjoyed this version. It's interesting and quite frankly a different kind of fanfic compared to the thousands of love stories I've read. Do continue with this story.