Reviews for Old School
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 16 . 5/6
Has this been abandoned?
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 3/21
One of the best abandoned fics I have read on this site. It's a damn shame we'll never get a chance to see how this Naruto would deal with Akatsuki. Still...thanks for giving us what you have already written and great job!
1529 chapter 16 . 3/17
It was an interesting story until the chunin exams when it took a sharp turn to somewhere odd.

The failure by Naruto about Gaara was ridiculous... I get the black ops portion of the mission, but Naruto was simply told to get him out of the exams, no assistance, no ideas, no intelligence (he should have known of all the stages of the exams going in)... and then no backup (a single camera's footage could have shown that Gaara attacked and that Naruto did not throw the first punch... making Suna the bad guy before the expected invasion).

A good story up to that point, but...
Your story idea is good, but your dialogue is poorly written and the actual events seem extremely contrived.
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Great story!
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Well, intentions are good, unfortunately the writing is not.
Chrishargrave chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
dam it update
misteryman526 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Awesome story! There really should be more pragmatic shinobi who are willing to attack covertly than the "Dynamic Entry!" types who cause massive chakra displays wherever they go. BTW, one nitpick, the Demon Brothers that Naruto just blew up weren't actually hiding in a Genjutsu of a puddle (a common misconception) they were using a Ninjutsu called Hiding in the Water. It allows the user to completely submerge in any body of water wide enough to fit through regardless of how deep it actually is. That's why they were wearing their rebreathers, 'cause they were actually under water while waiting for the Konoha group to arrive.
thenick10841 chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
I really enjoyed your story so far and Hope you come back with more chapters. I was really surprised how you had the Snake attack Sauske since it was out in the open. I swear Anbu in Canon or in FanFic are horrible at their job. Also was surprised there is still a invasion going on with Garra taken off the board. Well keep the great work and I look forward to more stories from you.
OrgasmicCheesecake chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
Oh do please come back. This is too cool to just drop like that.
irnzenmonk chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
good story ne
Kain129 chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
keep it coming
A W chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I think that you should probably have focused on his skills, and neglected relationships and stuff like that. It is hard to dislike a story about a two dimensional character, it is easy to hate 'Idiot Naruto' with his obsessive loyalty to Konoha, the 4th, and his inevitable apprenticeship to Jiraiya, all of which make me want to strangle him to death with his own entrails. It is further, very easy to say 'oh, I like this story but hate this main ship, so I'm dropping the whole thing'.
dragoncreators chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
the reason Sasuke trademarked the 'hn' sound:
Konohamuru followed him around for a few day 'hn'-ing at him and everything around him, and ALWAYS at the same time as him.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
Ok but too much angs for me