Reviews for Lady Usagi
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 8/11
I love this... I mean wow... You are amazing. Please Make a sequel with a reunion and moreaction
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
This is one of the most amazing NaruHina story I have ever read in my whole life.

And I actually realized how those super long term mission actually works. I just finally realized it!

thank you so much for writing such good story!
hdlovestoeat123 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
i can't believe i overlooked this story.. it's brilliant! :D
manga flower chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This story is just brilliant, it needs more love,, 3
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This fic is absolutely wonderful! I came across it on tumblr, someone had drawn a few cute sketches and I'm so glad they did. This was awesome. I haven't looked at the other stories you've written but I will do that right now :D Well done!
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Great fic! Thank yo so much!
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love your ability to bring out the tension and clumsiness between Hinata and Naruto! It makes their relationship so adorable!

I can imagine Naruto working for the damiyo but not too long. Kamakura was a very cheeky character which I also quite liked. Keep up the good work!
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
That was so freaking good
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I'm so glad I found this again! I was thinking about it and hoped to find it :)
The fable-ness is one of the most enchanting features of this little story. Sure it wasn't oozing fluff, but it was simply FILLED with intense, concealed feelings that say so little, but imply so much. I thought it was highly classy. Sometimes just a look or an action speak much more than any sort of declaration or kiss. :)
Plus, I really like how you didn't really use Naruto or Hinata's names. It shows great skill to accurately portray each of the characters while avoiding their names.
Very nice job!
Arasia chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this. The whole concept was really fresh and original, and the very subtle hints of NaruHina were lovely. It's so wonderfully written that I think you could do a whole series of them in this kinda setting! Great job :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
loved this!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I really adored this. At first, I thought it was an AU, but I'm glad it was still in universe for missions. Very rarely do I see such undercover realism.
dire musaera chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Really cute, and well researched. Well done.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
A read this a while a ago- and now im reading it again! Its so awesome! I would love more!:D
doc.exe chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Very nice work. I think the fable style actually mixed well with the theme of the story.

I can't really find any fault in this. The way you handled their characters and the story itself was very good.

Keep up the good work!