Reviews for Lady Usagi
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love your ability to bring out the tension and clumsiness between Hinata and Naruto! It makes their relationship so adorable!

I can imagine Naruto working for the damiyo but not too long. Kamakura was a very cheeky character which I also quite liked. Keep up the good work!
Awkward Inc chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
That was so freaking good
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I'm so glad I found this again! I was thinking about it and hoped to find it :)
The fable-ness is one of the most enchanting features of this little story. Sure it wasn't oozing fluff, but it was simply FILLED with intense, concealed feelings that say so little, but imply so much. I thought it was highly classy. Sometimes just a look or an action speak much more than any sort of declaration or kiss. :)
Plus, I really like how you didn't really use Naruto or Hinata's names. It shows great skill to accurately portray each of the characters while avoiding their names.
Very nice job!
Arasia chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this. The whole concept was really fresh and original, and the very subtle hints of NaruHina were lovely. It's so wonderfully written that I think you could do a whole series of them in this kinda setting! Great job :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
loved this!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I really adored this. At first, I thought it was an AU, but I'm glad it was still in universe for missions. Very rarely do I see such undercover realism.
dire musaera chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Really cute, and well researched. Well done.
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
A read this a while a ago- and now im reading it again! Its so awesome! I would love more!:D
doc.exe chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Very nice work. I think the fable style actually mixed well with the theme of the story.

I can't really find any fault in this. The way you handled their characters and the story itself was very good.

Keep up the good work!
thely chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I guess I should apologize since I added this story to my favorites a long time ago and never wrote a reveiw.

Anyway, I absolutely loved it. I loved the romantic tension all throughout the story. And you did good on your research. Keep writing and don't waste your talent :)
Jigglypuff chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
A very well-done story. It MADE me think it was an AU fairytale, until the revelation that the whole shindig really was a mission for Hinata-chan to locate her precious Naruto-kun!
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Awesome stuff! i really liked your cultural accuracy, and your style too. Really really nice.

It's so rare to see writer using Japanese correctly on ... So really, kudos to you :3
Chrikaru chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I really enjoyed this - thank you very much! I've always been interested in the idea of the long-term infiltration missions that could be required of ninja and I feel you showed it really well!

I also love the Tale of the Heike :)

_
Viridian chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
What a delightful setup for a story. It is very much fable-like, and I do so love them. I didn't quite expect at the beginning though. In any case, I loved the storytelling style as much as the story. I did think for a while that it was an AU - loved how it twisted back to become just another mission! Anyway, Naruto's and Hinata's characterizations were delightful, and I enjoyed seeing them interaction.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Ah, a fairy tale style of writing! It was a very lovely one-shot! :)