Reviews for Don't Underestimate Medics
supposesheisawildflower chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Good story, I just wish that it had been drawn out a little more and had more detail. Otherwise, good!
webby chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
lovely!
mango soda chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
well, i dont know if it's just me, but of all your fanfics, i like this one the best 3 the fluff, smex, and humor is a great kakasaku recipe. hoping to see more from you :)
angel897 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
i love this story, always enjoy reading this paring. please keep writing kay
Irean Vamprate chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i loved this story, wanna know why? because it shows sakura's physical strength and not just the med nin, or the smarts. alot of people forget while writing about her that she can split the ground in two lol so thanx
Clearheart chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Good story. It was nice how Sakura and Kakashi's back story and true feeling were slowly revealed. It's a little surprising how Kakashi was beat up so many times by the nameless Iwa nin, but I'll chaulk it up to the fact that he was feeling too lazy to fight back that day. Besides, Sakura needed her own time to shine. ;)

Good work! I enjoyed the fic.
rhemmy chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
that was gu d five stars totaly
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Smutty Mcsmut smut. But I am ashamed to say I liked it.
Nottoca chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this is great little fic! your action scenes are amazing and your lemon was really well done. i wish i had your skill with action...

excellent work!
ScaryRei chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Love it! Although the thought of not bathing over a week is kinda gross... still, the smut was hot!
maxie116 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
loved it! XD

excellent job! :-)
Kagomaru chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Hm... A shower does sound nice... So long as Kakashi's there of course, yummy! _v
Kumomi chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
CUte :)
MagicMuffin chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
This was a lot of fun to read, and i don't say that about all fics. I absolutely loved jerk-kakashi. Made it even better in my opinion. :P
headeranderson chapter 1 . 3/6/2009